Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1577164 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (4129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2019
LUCAS99:

A Media House did infact report that you committed Murder which is an accurate Statement...

The only “inaccurate” Statement in the Media Report was that you used a Gun.

When you did use a Knife.

Did you commit Murder? YES

Did you use a Gun? No, I used a Knife

Simply because you used a Knife instead of a Gun doesn’t make the Media Report False neither does that exonerate from the Capital Punishment which you deserve accordingly based on the Law of the Land.
Did Mueller in fact say that some other parts of the buzzfeed report were true? Is there any other evidence to back up buzzfeed's report? What you don't know is that I laughed hard the moment I saw the names of the reporters that co-authored the story. Jason Leopold has a history of dishing out fake stories. Then I watched them on CNN and they were asked if they had seen any of the documents or any hard evidence to back their story and these clowns said no but that their anonymous sources were credible people and they could vouch for them. I just said immediately, here we go again, credible sources!!! How many times will we go down this same path? The media is allowing their desperation to nail Trump get the better of them and that's why when any half baked, unverified news that looks like it's going to get him impeached comes out, they jump on it and it ends up blowing in their faces. They have cried wolf so many times that people no longer believe them, the polls show that majority of Americans don't trust the media anymore because of things like this. Just sit down and watch this story die in the next few days

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Anduku:

Did Mueller in fact say that some other parts of the buzzfeed report were true? Is there any other evidence to back up buzzfeed's report? What you don't know is that I laughed hard the moment I saw the names of the reporters that co-authored the story. Jason Leopold has a history of dishing out fake stories. Then I watched them on CNN and they were asked if they had seen any of the documents or any hard evidence to back their story and these clowns said no but that their anonymous sources were credible people and they could vouch for them. I just said immediately, here we go again, credible sources!!! How many times will we go down this same path? The media is allowing their desperation to nail Trump get the better of them and that's why when any half baked, unverified news that looks like it's going to get him impeached comes out, they jump on it and it ends up blowing in their faces. They have cried wolf so many times that people no longer believe them, the polls show that majority of Americans don't trust the media anymore because of things like this. Just sit down and watch this story die in the next few days
It"s unfortunate that this Trump derangement Syndrome has suffocated the brains of libtards that ordinary "inaccurate" has become difficult for them to come to terms with. That is how it will be when Mueller clears and exonerates President Trump and they will still call Mueller a liar, bought over and hired by Trump himself grin grin grin That is how it will be. This is just a preview of what is to come.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anduku:

That would be entrapment if he deliberately gets Trump into a situation where he has to perjure himself. Mueller is a lawyer who knows this and he will be very stupid to do such. You might want to educate yourself on what entrapment means in criminal law. If Mueller does that, he would have basically destroyed his own investigation by himself so I wouldn't say Mueller is smarter than him if that's what he intends to do
how do you get someone into a situation where they perjure themselves in the middle of an investigation not trial? This is to establish consistency or lack of thereof which has repeatedly been the bane of trump and his cronies throughout Mueller's investigation! The statement from A contradicting that from B and even when they sync redacted documents prove it a lie! This isn't trial yet! You know as well as i do that trump is as smart as your little finger and careful phrasing of questions without the benefit of legal counsel to guide his answers will result in spur of the moment gaffes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
obixcel:
Turns out to be fake news..Una no dey tire?? grin grin grin
and your proof is? undecided

As well as yelling fake news! You can as well strip naked and run down the road to complement the picture in my head of you!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
LUCAS99:

Robert Mueller could have released a statement simply saying “ Micheal Cohen did not tell us that President Trump asked him to lie”

But Robert Mueller didn’t do that...

That should tell you something...

Drowning men will grasp for anything to stay afloat! Allow them their imaginary repreives and flights to safety of fancy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
BraniacX:
and your proof is? undecided

As well as yelling fake news! You can as well strip naked and run down the road to complement the picture in my head of you!
Oh OK, did you watch your favourite news CNN lately? What did they tell you? I suggest you check it out.
Young Turks and Buzzfeed are your Go-to grin grin Chai!!!
You need to see me shaking my head.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anduku:

I have read it before and it's clear he is saying buzzfeed lied. There's no sugarcoating it
lol cheesy whatever helps you sleep, if it is about Cohen's claim, I believe Cohen twitted much to same effect "for the benefit of and at the directive of ......Donald Trump" so if Mueller says it is inaccurate, how does that invalidate what i quoted above? Inaccurate in this term will only mean difference in details, probably number of times, figures involved, names, places e.t.c but not the resultant crime or charge accruing from it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
obixcel:
Oh OK, did you watch your favourite news CNN lately? What did they tell you? I suggest you check it out.
oh add justice democrats, rebel HQ amongst others, I'm very not mainstream or MSM like you call them as against your what? Breitbart? I haven't watched CNN, what did they say? Pray tell so i can tackle your response in retrospect grin cos i love your trumpish interpretations
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lord God Almighty, Pls have mercy on Braniac whose brain is still in the hands of Buzz Feed, CNN, Washington Post and the Young Turks
Amen!
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
obixcel:
Lord God Almighty, Pls have mercy on Braniac whose brain is still in the hands of Buzz Feed, CNN, Washington Post and the Young Turks
Amen!
grin grin grin grin grin
How is this an answer to my question? What is on CNN that contradicts Cohen's "for the benefit of and at the request of....Donald Trump"? undecided

Please also add justice democrats and rebel HQ next time! We need the publicity! cheesy okay, and the daily show for satire grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
BraniacX:
lol cheesy whatever helps you sleep, if it is about Cohen's claim, I believe Cohen twitted much to same effect "for the benefit of and at the directive of ......Donald Trump" so if Mueller says it is inaccurate, how does that invalidate what i quoted above? Inaccurate in this term will only mean difference in details, probably number of times, figures involved, names, places e.t.c but not the resultant crime or charge accruing from it
Cohen never tweeted anything accepting any of the events in the buzzfeed story, rather his attorneys came out to deny that he was the source of the story and categorically denied that he had anything to do with it. Stop lying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
BraniacX:

How is this an answer to my question? What is on CNN that contradicts Cohen's "for the benefit of and at the request of....Donald Trump"? undecided

Please also add justice democrats and rebel HQ next time! We need the publicity! cheesy okay, and the daily show for satire grin
Try to be well informed about things before you start commenting on them, That tweet by Michael Cohen had nothing to do with the buzzfeed story

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
BraniacX:
how do you get someone into a situation where they perjure themselves in the middle of an investigation not trial? This is to establish consistency or lack of thereof which has repeatedly been the bane of trump and his cronies throughout Mueller's investigation! The statement from A contradicting that from B and even when they sync redacted documents prove it a lie! This isn't trial yet! You know as well as i do that trump is as smart as your little finger and careful phrasing of questions without the benefit of legal counsel to guide his answers will result in spur of the moment gaffes
You're the one who made the comment below not me

BraniacX:

Lols! grin Mueller is obviously smarter than you, he wants trump to perjure himself as he is bound to in an interview

I was only pointing out to you that it would be entrapment. The job of law enforcement is to investigate and prosecute already committed crimes, not to make someone commit one so he can have something to prosecute. If you say he wants to question Trump and it is likely that Trump might commit perjury in the process, that is a different thing but for you to say he wants Trump to perjure himself, you are simply saying that the purpose of the interview is not to investigate Trump's alleged crimes but to get Trump to perjure himself. If Trump's attorneys were to ever hear Mueller making such a statement as you did above then I assure you Mueller's investigation is dead because it is clearly entrapment.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anduku:

You're the one who made the comment below not me

I was only pointing out to you that it would be entrapment. The job of law enforcement is to investigate and prosecute already committed crimes, not to make someone commit one so he can have something to prosecute. If you say he wants to question Trump and it is likely that Trump might commit perjury in the process, that is a different thing but for you to say he wants Trump to perjure himself, you are simply saying that the purpose of the interview is not to investigate Trump's alleged crimes but to get Trump to perjure himself. If Trump's attorneys were to ever hear Mueller making such a statement as you did above then I assure you Mueller's investigation is dead because it is clearly entrapment.
And what happens when a trump answer during the interview contradicts an answer to the same question in the written interview? Wouldn't that qualify as trump perjuring himself? Would asking same question again in an hypothetical scenario qualify as entrapment? Entrapment in legal terms means to lead someone to commit a crime under a false premise, what is the false premise here? The request is for a face to face interview with or without his lawyers, how would the scenario of entrapment arise? My theory is, perjury is inevitable if Trump stays true to his nature in such an interview
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anduku:

Try to be well informed about things before you start commenting on them, That tweet by Michael Cohen had nothing to do with the buzzfeed story
I remembered saying "if" and if in specific and the related tweet is associated to Cohen's claim of rigging polls for trump at the demand of trump which obixcel called a lie and which I believe you seconded, not whatever buzz feed item, get your specifics right before you jump into conclusions yourself
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
BraniacX:
I remembered saying "if" and if in specific and the related tweet is associated to Cohen's claim of rigging polls for trump at the demand of trump which obixcel called a lie and which I believe you seconded, not whatever buzz feed item, get your specifics right before you jump into conclusions yourself

I am quite sure I got my specifics right, were you not the one who made the comment below?

BraniacX:

If you were indeed talking about the poll rigging story then what the hell has Mueller got to do with it? When has Mueller ever commented on that story?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anduku:

I am quite sure I got my specifics right, were you not the one who made the comment below?

If you were indeed talking about the poll rigging story then what the hell has Mueller got to do with it? When has Mueller ever commented on that story?

I don't know, you tell me! I was not sure what it was about so i typed "if" referring to my earlier post which after obixcel reading your comment went and quoted as fake news citing you or your post as authority, how hard is it to figure that? Maybe you should ask your fake news early warning system pal then!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Trump weeree don gentle.. grin grin grin He is now trying to look for a way out..That is democracy..You dont come and bulldoze and bully everybody because everybody has a stake in their country and not you alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Building a border wall is immoral, we will give the president $1 towards that.
rep Nancy Pelosi cheesy

Also, probably no state of the union address from capitol hill for the president unless 800,000 federal workers are paid first
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hey obixcel, anduku, I'm a bit confused so i need your interpretations on these

https://www.facebook.com/EWATHAPAGE/videos/1542753345819032/

https://m./302752730188355?view=permalink&id=334322657031362

I have my opinions but what are yours? Just humor me cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
BraniacX:

It's not a surprise Trampy didn't shake the Black officer's hand. He is a confirmed racist and that shows when he shoved the Black guy away to shake the White Officers hand. Leave it to our beloved Uncle Tom's on Nairaland to keep licking his Orange a*s. So shameful. I can't wait till he exits the Oval Office in disgrace like Dick Nixon.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
obixcel:

The funny thing is how despite the massive torrent of fake news (read lies) from CNN there are enough people in the wider world not well informed of American politics or Trump deranged haters & liberal partisans that they swallow all that fake news. That's why CNN and co keep spouting that fake news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abbeybailey:
It's not a surprise Trampy didn't shake the Black officer's hand. He is a confirmed racist and that shows when he shoved the Black guy away to shake the White Officers hand. Leave it to our beloved Uncle Tom's on Nairaland to keep licking his Orange a*s. So shameful. I can't wait till he exits the Oval Office in disgrace like Dick Nixon.

Calm down bro. There are more than enough times he shook blacks or didn't shake whites you are glossing over. Meanwhile, Kanye has made the point Dem blacks are still on plantations.

There is a point. Black does not and should not equate to liberal Democrat. Two, if you think only the Republican party is racist. You are an idiot. One's just better at hiding their racists.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
BraniacX:

Oh please!! This is about the worst evidence of racism I have seen the liberal mob produce about racism. You bring a clip of a few seconds that doesn't prove a damn thing. What evidence do you have that he didn't shake the black guy outside the clip duration? The black guy looked extremely happy to me, he didn't look like someone who had just been shunted aside so other deserving folks could have their hands shaken. I'll tell you what I think, this is another dishonest liberal trying to be a smart ass.

1. Why did the guy cut the tape to just those few seconds? Why not show everything? Trump couldn't have been shaking hands for more than five minutes

2. This happened on TV. If it was true he never shook the black guy then CNN and all other liberal MSM must have gone on a vacation to the moon that none of them reported it. I have even googled and you can't find one single news story on this

3. I have seen a lot of doctored tapes from dishonest liberals to know that there is no depth of dishonesty they won't stoop to in their quest to paint Trump and his supporters bad. This is a weekend where we just saw the media running with a story of Trump supporting kids from Covington Catholic harrasing an elderly native American with video evidence but guess what someone found the full video and lo and behold!! It became obvious that the slimy, disgusting liberals had deliberately doctored the tape to make it look that way when in fact the Trump supporters were on their own and it was the native Americans who were deliberately provoking them and hurling racist insults at them. Meanwhile, the liberal media and social media space had already crucified those innocent kids just like you are doing to Trump based on this few seconds clip and their school even apologised and said they would be disciplined and probably expelled. Thank the good lord people started releasing full videos of what really happened and we saw another example of how disgustingly dishonest these liberals can be.

Have you forgotten the time they doctored a tape to claim Trump refused to shake a disabled boy's hands? Only for fuller tapes to show that he actually did shake the boy's hands earlier but they dishonestly cut that part off to make him look bad. I can give you more than ten examples of things like this so you have to do better if you want me to believe this as an example of racism. You can start by at least posting a full version of the video of all those whose hands he shakes, they are not many of them there, he couldn't have been shaking them for more than five minutes. I am 100 percent sure that the story will be different when that is done.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

Calm down bro. There are more than enough times he shook blacks or didn't shake whites you are glossing over. Meanwhile, Kanye has made the point Dem blacks are still on plantations.

There is a point. Black does not and should not equate to liberal Democrat. Two, if you think only the Republican party is racist. You are an idiot. One's just better at hiding their racists.
Isn't It a surprise that people like you who have absolutely no knowledge of the things Blacks and Hispanics face in America are always the first to defend the racist pig. I am talking from a life long experience of being a Nigerian American in good standing who loathes the pig till we run him out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Isn't It a surprise that people like you who have absolutely no knowledge of the things Blacks and Hispanics face in America are always the first to defend the racist pig. I am talking from a life long experience of being a Nigerian American in good standing who loathes the pig till we run him out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Books and the Internet balance out that equation. By all means if Trump is a racist bring the evidence. Trump or not and Obama notwithstanding, America and the world and large is still white-dominated. I don't need black Americans to teach me that. Still on socioeconomic policies good for America, I pick Trump over crooked Hillary.

Now if the likes of JFK were in the Democrat party I would pick them but so far extreme has the party gotten JFK would be hounded out as a conservative if he got back in with Dems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

Books and the Internet balance out that equation. By all means if Trump is a racist bring the evidence. Trump or not and Obama notwithstanding, America and the world and large is still white-dominated. I don't need black Americans to teach me that. Still on socioeconomic policies good for America, I pick Trump over crooked Hillary.

Now if the likes of JFK were in the Democrat party I would pick them but so far extreme has the party gotten JFK would be hounded out as a conservative if he got back in with Dems.
I have several documented history of trump's bigotry and racism against minorities in America. Look for my posts of few weeks ago and see the answer to your question i gave to Anduku. Just look over my old posts and you will find the answers to your question. I have known of the worthless racist for 30 years and that's my main point of disagreement with him. Back in the saddle now and the pressure from Americans will continue and he will end up in shame like Dick Nixon was in the 70s.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abbeybailey:
I have several documented history of trump's bigotry and racism against minorities in America. Look for my posts of few weeks ago and see the answer to your question i gave to Anduku. Just look over my old posts and you will find the answers to your question. I have known of the worthless racist for 30 years and that's my main point of disagreement with him. Back in the saddle now and the pressure from Americans will continuall and he will end up in shame like Dick Nixon was in the 70s.

Noted.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abbeybailey:
I have several documented history of trump's bigotry and racism against minorities in America. Look for my posts of few weeks ago and see the answer to your question i gave to Anduku. Just look over my old posts and you will find the answers to your question. I have known of the worthless racist for 30 years and that's my main point of disagreement with him. Back in the saddle now and the pressure from Americans will continue and he will end up in shame like Dick Nixon was in the 70s.

Your old posts show you hate Trump. There is a lot of insulting of Trump and some reference to his con jobs. But I have not seen solid evidence of racism.

I don't think there's any way you are going to change your mind on Trump but I would like to ask if you think Dem policies like what Schumer and Pelosi fight for to stop building the racist wall are what's best for the US?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

Your old posts show you hate Trump. There is a lot of insulting of Trump and some reference to his con jobs. But I have not seen solid evidence of racism.

I don't think there's any way you are going to change your mind on Trump but I would like to ask if you think Dem policies like what Schumer and Pelosi fight for to stop building the racist wall are what's best for the US?
Yes You are right because unlike you I know the damage of racism on young people's psyche. I hate Trump for his bigotry and racism. His racism and xenophobia doesn't affect me but i am fighting for the ones coming up in America under a vile racist. Will give you so many reasons of his racism dating back to the 70s if you insist. There's a reason 50% of Americans believe that Trump is a racist according to the Gallup Poll. Think about that. You guys in Nigeria that loves the Pig think he's next to Jesus Christ while 90% of Americans of African descent voted against him because of his racism. You guys must know America more than we do.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Yes You are right because unlike you I know the damage of racism on young people's psyche. I hate Trump for his bigotry and racism. His racism and xenophobia doesn't affect me but i am fighting for the ones coming up in America under a vile racist. Will give you so many reasons of his racism dating back to the 70s if you insist. There's a reason 50% of Americans believe that Trump is a racist according to the Gallup Poll. Think about that. You guys in Nigeria that loves the Pig think he's next to Jesus Christ while 90% of Americans of African descent voted against him because of his racism. You guys must know America more than we do.

No, I don't think he is next to Jesus Christ and I don't think k he takes black issues seriously though it's cool Kardashian got him to sign a bill that will help blacks serving unnecessary long prison times.

I support him because I agree more with his ideas than those of liberal Dems. I have Nigerian friends in the US who support Trump too.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (4129) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.