Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1653035 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
gesundheit:

You loser!!! Ain't folks serving bans for eons here for tackling y'all MAGAnuts? Dem of worth plus yours sincerely on other social media are calling for these folks to resign.

Wow!! Strip Steve King of committee thingy after decades of racism?? Are you that slow in the head? Your party threw an Arthur Jones to the IL senate race. Just STFU on the racism crap. Nice dodging the grabbing by the gens line. All these losers will definitely resign cos all DNC of note are on their case. Can same thing be said of the party of racists??
Errrrrr, you are not under any bans, neither is lordreed, shopkeeper or budaatum, what tied you guys fingers since all these days that you couldn't condemn it the same way you would have rushed down here to lament if it was a Republican that did it? One word, HYPOCRISY!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anduku:

And where did I say you said Fairfax shouldn't be investigated? You should first show me where I said that? And what do you mean by prevaricating? Lol grin, I called you a shameless liar for claiming that Brett Kavanaugh said there was no need for the facts in his case to be fully investigated and you are here talking about prevaricating. Show us where he claimed there was no need for the allegations against him to be fully investigated or recant your blatant lie!!

You must be going senile or its your doppelganger that wrote:

Anduku:

Secondly, this is all about the double face by you hypocrites who argued that Kavanaugh shouldn't be allowed to step into higher office until the allegations against him are fully investigated but now oddly seem Ok with Fairfax stepping in as the governor of Virginia without the allegations against him being investigated fully.

I clarified my statement about Kavanaugh but trust your willfully obtuse senses to confuse it with lying.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
LordReed:

You must be going senile or its your doppelganger that wrote:

I clarified my statement about Kavanaugh but trust your willfully obtuse senses to confuse it with lying.
Your understanding of English language seems to be failing you. Can you read that my post again and tell me how it is accusing you of saying Fairfax shouldn't be investigated? I was only pointing out that you guys called for Kavanaugh not to be sworn in until after investigations are fully concluded on allegations against him but you are not calling for Fairfax not to be sworn in as governor until investigations against him a fully concluded. Na wa!! This simple English na him dey give u all this trouble to understand. Chai!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
LordReed:

Did you or did you not say it was about Kavanaugh denying the need for all the facts to be investigated and his name cleared? Well he never did deny the need for the facts to be investigated, you lied, there's no sugarcoating it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
gesundheit:

You numbskull ask your mods friends that released my account 4 am Est. You idiotic slowpoke, did they also rush here to talk about the florida black face or male face licker?? You are a tool.
You only have yourself to blame. since you can't stop being a nuisance, someone has to keep you in check wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anduku:

Your understanding of English language seems to be failing you. Can you read that my post again and tell me how it is accusing you of saying Fairfax shouldn't be investigated? I was only pointing out that you guys called for Kavanaugh not to be sworn in until after investigations are fully concluded on allegations against him but you are not calling for Fairfax not to be sworn in as governor until investigations against him a fully concluded. Na wa!! This simple English na him dey give u all this trouble to understand. Chai!!!

If what you want is to hear Fairfax should be investigated here it is: Fairfax should be investigated and if it means delaying his assumption duty as governor then by all means do it. I for one want to know the true facts as much as those can be gotten.

Not something you Republican types would do is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anduku:

Did you or did you not say it was about Kavanaugh denying the need for all the facts to be investigated and his name cleared? Well he never did deny the need for the facts to be investigated, you lied, there's no sugarcoating it

So clarifying is sugarcoating is it? LOL.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anduku:

Errrrrr, you are not under any bans, neither is lordreed, shopkeeper or budaatum, what tied you guys fingers since all these days that you couldn't condemn it the same way you would have rushed down here to lament if it was a Republican that did it? One word, HYPOCRISY!!!
I don't particularly go about shouting "racist". It's just not my thing and you can't blame me as I live in liberal UK where racism is a thing you'd get locked up for! That racist governor though would hopefully be hounded out or voted out democratically as he deserved to be, regardless of party!

And you are right. If maga had painted his face black, I would have had a field day, but don't expect me to go shooting my own foot with my own gun, as ashamed that that stupid governor painted his face black.

An aside, what do we make of Liam Neeson walking “up and down areas” with a cosh, hoping he’d be approached by “some black bastard” so that he could “kill him”? Hear the interviewer here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hope Virginia Democrats can hound the Governor and Lieutenant Gov to resign so that a Republican can take over

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anduku:
Okay, so the governor of Virginia is an apparent racist and KKK fan, the Attorney general wore blackface and the Obama wannabe Lt. Governor is an alleged rapist(guilty as accused until proven innocent if we are to follow liberals standards). All of them are Democrats and the Republican party are supposed to be the anti women/ racist party? I am yet to see Abbeybailey's outrage on the apparent racism and even the Me too movement has suddenly gone silent on the sexual assault allegations against the Lt gov.

The biggest irony is that Dr. Vanessa Tyson has hired the law firm who represented Christine blasey Ford and Lt. Gov Fairfax hired the exact same legal team that defended Brett Kavanaugh but strangely the same people like the media, liberal celebs, abbeybailey and lordreed who were making a whole lot of noise about Kavanaugh seem to have suddenly gone deaf and dumb. Note that Kavanaugh's case was alleged to have happened many years ago while they were still in college but Mr Fairfax's case happened more recently in 2004 yet the Kavanaugh case generated more outrage from these clowns.
You know I just discovered that the spelling of Hypocrisy and Idiocy are the same. They are both spelled
L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S

...as the saying goes, your past will definetely catch up with you...what these three democracts politicians did in their past has finally caught up with them...i guess they don't know how to throw away the keys to the cupboard where the skeletons are kept...

...in my opinion the three of them have to resign from their respectively position...with regards to the Lt Gov Justin Fairfax...the allegation against him should be thoroughly investigated because Dr Vanessa Tyson has been trying without success over the years to get Fairfax to on up (her statement below)...

...the morality of anyone who chooses to seek public office should be of honesty, integrity, a principled individual with good moral ethics...nothing hidden from the past...unfortunately majority of people who are elected have questionable past - e.g. the one number citizen of the US...nobody is above the law...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Trump Indicates End of ‘Hire American’ Policy, May Invite More Foreign Workers

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/02/07/trump-may-drop-hire-american-policy-to-welcome-more-migrants/

President Donald Trump suggested that he is ready to ditch his Inauguration Day promise of a “Hire American” economic policy — even though thousands of auto workers are being laid off, millions of Americans do not have jobs, and many millions of Americans cannot get better-paying jobs.
The huge policy shift in favor of employers and investors is emerging after Congress blocked his border wall and his border security reforms, and after the GOP-led Congress passed Trump’s tax cut.

“It is fair to say that the President is abandoning his Hire American policy,” said Mark Krikorian, director of the Center for Immigration Studies.

Trump cornered on border wall -The president doesn’t have GOP support to go through another shutdown or declare a national emergency — pressuring him to back whatever deal Congress makes.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/07/white-house-trump-shutdown-deal-1157829

Inside the White House, the Trump team is increasingly aware that the president is trapped.

Facing a Republican Party unwilling to back another government shutdown or a national emergency declaration to build his border wall, President Donald Trump is in an unfamiliar position, according to multiple White House officials and lawmakers: prepared, potentially, to accept a compromise foisted on him by Congress.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
They are maga, lol!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Achievements of the worlds first "feminist" government in Sweden

- 40 000 women genitally mutilated in Sweden
- 7 840 reported rapes last year (new record)
- Half of reported rapes are against children
- 50% of women afraid to go outside alone in some areas

What went wrong?�

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2019
Just recently The Elizabeth Warren race and Tribal Fiasco resurfaced after it was found out in a report that she filled a 1986 registration form with the Texas State Bar stating that she was 'American Indian'. She apologized on live interview for not been "more mindful of this decades ago... " and concluded that "tribes and only tribes determine citizenship"

She is a pathological liar who exploited the Native American race for grants. Now it's become more clearer why Trump went hard after her, and damn! He was right and even now. Goodbye Elizabeth Warren, 2020 ambition has just gone up in smoke before the fight even begins. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Anduku:

Liberals have double standard rule, we've seen it so many times. One rule for the Liberal who is battling to fill a high political position, and another rule for a Conservative who also wants to fill a highly placed position.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
stanech:
Achievements of the worlds first "feminist" government in Sweden

- 40 000 women genitally mutilated in Sweden
- 7 840 reported rapes last year (new record)
- Half of reported rapes are against children
- 50% of women afraid to go outside alone in some areas

What went wrong?�
You forgot to state your source!

According to The New York Times Sputnik engages in deliberate disinformation, and has often been described as a Russian propaganda outlet. Sputnik employees run social media pages and blogs posing as citizens of various countries, and purchased paid advertisement to disseminate fake and misleading content according to CNN Business.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:15am On Feb 10, 2019
budaatum:

You forgot to state your source!

According to The New York Times Sputnik engages in deliberate disinformation, and has often been described as a Russian propaganda outlet. Sputnik employees run social media pages and blogs posing as citizens of various countries, and purchased paid advertisement to disseminate fake and misleading content according to CNN Business.

Really? You think this is fake news? Wake up my friend

The biggest problem in Sweden is that their government is trying so hard to hide these crimes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2019
I think I would rather trust a billionaire that becomes a politician, than a politician that becomes a billionaire.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by rakish(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
So this is where you guys are now. What happened to the former thread?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2019
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Well, it happened again. Amy Klobuchar announced that she is running for President, talking proudly of fighting global warming while standing in a virtual blizzard of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Bad timing. By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!

cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:42am On Feb 11, 2019
It was a very bad week for the Democrats, with the GREAT economic numbers, The Virginia disaster and the State of the Union address. Now, with the terrible offers being made by them to the Border Committee, I actually believe they want a Shutdown. They want a new subject!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2019
A mother arrested in front of her kids for calling a trans activist a man on Twitter. Her 10 yr old daughter is autistic & breastfeeding her 20 month old, but dont worry about separating her from her kids bc someones feelings got hurt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2019
I don’t care about taxes of a Billionaire who became POTUS.

Show me the taxes of politicians who became millionaires while in office.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2019
Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President. Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2019
stanech:
Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President. Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2019
PDPGuy:

grin

trump is bad ass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
stanech:
The Comedian-In-Chief grin grin Trump rocks! grin From all I've seen so far (even though many will still signal interest and join the Caravan grin), almost all the Democrat Presidential Contestants have their sh*t load of baggage..Can't wait to be entertained once again in dis coming campaign until President Trump eventually gets Re-Elected AGAIN! grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Senator Elizabeth Warren lives in a $5.4 million dollar mansion, claimed “Native American” status to score a Harvard gig paying $350,000 to teach one class, and now lectures us that “the system is rigged to benefit the rich.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2019
It looks like Beto only had 900 people at his March, Tiny!
@realDonaldTrump
has over 35000 in attendance. 8000 inside and tens of thousands outside. Stretching into the surrounding streets. 70000+ RSVPs, hard to get everyone here. #winning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2019
obixcel:
The Comedian-In-Chief grin grin Trump rocks! grin From all I've seen so far (even though many will still signal interest and join the Caravan grin), almost all the Democrat Presidential Contestants have their sh*t load of baggage..Can't wait to be entertained once again in dis coming campaign until President Trump eventually gets Re-Elected AGAIN! grin grin
The Democratic party field of candidates for 2020 look like a collection of toys for Trump to play with. I am personally rooting for the 1/1024 Indian-American cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2019
itchie:

The Democratic party field of candidates for 2020 look like a collection of toys for Trump to play with. I am personally rooting for the 1/1024 Indian-American cheesy.
Lol @ Bolded grin Indeed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: feedthenation(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.