Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

In Dire Need Of Help, Nairalanders Pls Assist - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Dire Need Of Help, Nairalanders Pls Assist (431 Views)

Help: Nairalanders Is 200k Enough To Open A Lotto Agent Shop? / I Need Your Help Nairalanders / Pls Assist Me On How I Can Use My Samsung Tab E To Do Profitable Onlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dire Need Of Help, Nairalanders Pls Assist by brosthink: 12:45am On May 17, 2018
It Happened that my mom(current breadwinner) went to market she sells okirika(fairly use clothing) and after sales yesterday she went to drop her goods at where the vehicle will convey her back, and she decided to go get some stuff on getin back they have stolen the goods and carried the bag away, and this was the last goods in stock worth about 30k, she has been crying and the worst of it is the money she used to buy the goods was borrowed from SEAP(LAPO like scheme) which she has to make return every week, pls good hearted ppl of nairaland come to our aid cos it seems all hope is lost, this what she uses to cater for the family.. i can prove myself to anyone that is willing to help, this not scam we only need help now ,God Bless 08038326803
Re: In Dire Need Of Help, Nairalanders Pls Assist by KangaIye: 2:45am On May 17, 2018
No one knows if you are genuinely in need or not, to get assistance on Nairaland now is very very difficult because Scammers are on the lose. I will suggest you talk to one of your friends or relatives to come assist you.
Re: In Dire Need Of Help, Nairalanders Pls Assist by brosthink: 7:01am On May 17, 2018
KangaIye:
No one knows if you are genuinely in need or not, to get assistance on Nairaland now is very very difficult because Scammers are on the lose. I will suggest you talk to one of your friends or relatives to come assist you.
thanks bro but truly there is no one to help down here, and this was the last option i could eva think of and a way to help my family out and my mom that is almost exhausted due to crying, pls we ar in serious need of help as am ready to declare and fvlly identify myself to any1 dat is willin tn help
Re: In Dire Need Of Help, Nairalanders Pls Assist by brosthink: 7:26am On May 17, 2018
someone shovld pls help us out

(1) (Reply)

Acquisition Of Nairaland / Make Legitimate Money With Sfi / We R Recruiting!!! (osogbo Residence Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.