Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos (759 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos by Nwaforchigozie: 4:33am On May 17, 2018
Nollywood goddess, Uche Ogbodo is celebrating her birthday today, as she glows in lovely new photos. Read her birthday message below;

“Happy birthday to me! For some reason, I always become quite reflective around the time of my birthday. Unlike some people, I don’t ever dread turning a year older. I love growing older, evolving and reflecting on where life has taken me. My birthday is always a time of gratitude, hope and optimism. I’m always excited to think about what the year ahead will hold, while remembering to not let the past define me because I Sit in a different car now as I look ahead , “Anything is possible “ because I’m not the girl I used to be . Happy birthday to me ������”

News via : https://diamondcelebrities.org/2018/05/17/dc-exclusive-actress-uche-ogbodo-celebrates-birthday-with-hot-exquisite-photos/

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos by pyyxxaro: 4:59am On May 17, 2018
What is this again sad

See neck like BUHARI own, spits undecided
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos by mikejj(m): 5:41am On May 17, 2018
grin happy birthday fine gurlll....that place is dangerous oo
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos by juanjo2: 5:45am On May 17, 2018
see as she hang her neck instead water go wash her saclux face... Pls am looking for this babe

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos by Omihanifa: 5:56am On May 17, 2018
bleaching don make this one dey age grin
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 6:29am On May 17, 2018
e be like she wear napkin
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos by modestofynest(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2018
This girl always a local champion mtceeeeww
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos by AnonymousIP: 7:16am On May 17, 2018
cry
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Birthday With New Blazing Photos by Lalas247(f): 7:18am On May 17, 2018
Wonder why ladies think it’s ok to use light makeup which doesn’t match the rest of their body .. so if face is light that’s all abi ...

Anyway HBD

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Shares Semi-nude Photo Of Himself To Usher In The New Month / See How To Register For 2019 Bbnaija Reality Show. 2019 Bbnaija Reality Show Now / Paul Okoye Calls Out SARS Officers On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.