Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Perfect Wall And Floor Tiling - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Perfect Wall And Floor Tiling (582 Views)

Upgrade Your Home..with Awesome 3d Wall And Floor / Wall And Floor Tiles Urgently Needed / Pop Ceiling And Floor Tiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Wall And Floor Tiling by Mckayla: 2:02pm On May 24, 2010
Dear all,

I am involved in interior finishing particularly floor and wall tiling and I can provide perfect results with upmost attention to detail. We do everything by the book and we even recommend the best grouting cement to use, we don't use white cement like typical tilers do and we use recommended spacers. If you have any questions please call me at 07029454573.

Thanks.
Re: Perfect Wall And Floor Tiling by tegaboy: 8:00pm On May 29, 2010
dear sir
can you send me pic of the job you done
Re: Perfect Wall And Floor Tiling by Mckayla: 11:39pm On May 29, 2010
Hi,

Thanks for the response. Due to confidentiality, we cannot provide pictures of residents without client permit, however we can show you a sample of our work at your site if you want.

(1) (Reply)

Flat For Sale At Liasu Road, Idimu: / Plot Of Land At Command Area Of Ipaja For Sale. / A Big Building Up For Sale In Port-harcout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.