Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG (40646 Views)

PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Maximus85(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2018
bedspread:
I thought about this ooooo when I saw Bros in Molueoooo....

Let's Keep Watching..... na Nigeria we de

I think say na only me ooo. Na so dem push Abiola oooo

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by jaxxy(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
deji68:
grin grin grin grin most people see APC in Lagos as , den of "oloshas"....there is are no saints in politic u have to choose between thiefs and igara oloshas and hope they make life better for the masses, shikena !!!!

Ure absolutely correct bt Apc has smtn to show, things to brag about even tho we know they can do much better bt pdp has nothing to its name in lagos. Unless Apc slips up by making serious mistakes pdp shud just rest and try other states. They have nothing to offer Lagos rite now

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by citizenY(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He should run under PDP

Tonye.

When are you going to throw your hat into the ring?

Is there anything you are running from?

Are you not tired of follow follow?
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by sunsewa16: 12:46pm On May 17, 2018
his quality is good for Presidency,if we get smart,young,resourceful man as otedola as president,will heaven fall.
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by opribo(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2018
Billionaires don't settle for less, he should run for presidency that is if the news is true.
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Misslynx(f): 12:57pm On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Asslicking par excellence undecided

As if your life has improved under Ambode in the last 3years undecided

Otedola over any stooge and leach grin
How much did Otedola pay you for this?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Misslynx(f): 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
sunsewa16:
his quality is good for Presidency,if we get smart,young,resourceful man as otedola as president,will heaven fall.
What quality does he have?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by sunsewa16: 1:06pm On May 17, 2018
Misslynx:

What quality does he have?

To build a business empire employing thousands of humans involved different qualities,u can also ask what qualities do billionaire Trump and MKO has to influence Americans and Nigerians to elect them respectively.
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
seguno2:
Good news if he finally runs.

Take him to Anambra oga, governor ko civil servant ni.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by bedspread: 1:21pm On May 17, 2018
afroniger:
Fake news from a fake news outlet. Otedola that has already endorsed his fellow Epe brother, Ambode, for a second term.

http://www.punchng.com/otedola-endorses-ambode-for-second-term/
2 Montgs ago and Yesterday are Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr apart
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:21pm On May 17, 2018
opribo:
Billionaires don't settle for less, he should run for presidency that is if the news is true.

He is a million miles smarter than you ......hence why he is not running for the presidency

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:23pm On May 17, 2018
sunsewa16:

Ok, go and make him president na........simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by sunsewa16: 1:33pm On May 17, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Ok, go and make him president na........simpleton.
if he offer himself, with arrays aspirants as present,I will follow him simpleton, am igbo,but don't care where the Presidency comes from, but only cares for the Presidency that will put effects in my living positively.
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by seguno2: 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
Take him to Anambra oga, governor ko civil servant ni.....

You are the one who will take him to Anambra when you are ready since you are Chidi Alaigbo. Or you are having a crisis of identity ni
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
sunsewa16:

if he offer himself, with arrays aspirants as present,I will follow him simpleton, am igbo,but don't care where the Presidency comes from, but only cares for the Presidency that will put effects in my living positively.

Ok na....go and make him president. Shebi according to your tradition money is everything but I don't trust your 5% votes sha.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

You are the one who will take him to Anambra when you are ready since you are Chidi Alaigbo. Or you are having a crisis of identity ni

Make e no beta for the omo ibo between us. Never ever call me igbo , what insult?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Aquilazng(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2018
deji68:
Well his father won under NRC despite the fact that SDP was popular in Lagos back then....but he is a good match for Ambode, hope he contest under PDP smiley
In fact this will be a game changer in recent politics. To show oju igo that nothing lasts forever!
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by will2lead(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2018
Here is an amazing offer

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by timiwenger(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2018
He should just wait till 2023 jejely.
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by thedondada(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
bedspread:
I thought about this ooooo when I saw Bros in Molueoooo....

Let's Keep Watching..... na Nigeria we de

That molue shit was staged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=NaijaMutant post=67631629]

Asslicking par excellence undecided

As if your life has improved under Ambode in the last 3years undecided

Otedola over any stooge and leach ;

Spelt as L E E C H not Leach!
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by sarrki(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

If I hear.

grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by ogunsj: 6:05pm On May 17, 2018
deji68:
Well his father won under NRC despite the fact that SDP was popular in Lagos back then....but he is a good match for Ambode, hope he contest under PDP smiley
he won't contest because Ambode is from his constituency, that will amount to political miscalculation. besides, he won't want to be rubbish by Ambode's defeat. anybody who contest with Ambode will be wasting his money and time.
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by rosieluv(f): 9:50pm On May 17, 2018
otedola with the money ooo sad

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by pinbar(m): 4:55am On May 18, 2018
Relax ! Femi is not running for office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos / Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.