Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (86710 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
May God continue to bless ibrahim idris nigeria most competent IGP since 1960.
May what has befallen people out of his incompetence and conspiracy be your portion.

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by seguno2: 1:59pm On May 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by donjahsy(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
hahaha competent my foot, did you watch your competent IGP talking rubbish recently? if you did and still have the effrontery to call that one competent then your backwardness is unique!

2 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by itsandi(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
I guess the case big pass am grin
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by godox2(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The way Saraki (APC) humbly stepped aside for Ekweremadu (PDP) to preside over the IGP issue is same way Buhari (APC) will step aside for Makarfi (PDP) to preside over Nigeria for 4 years beginning from May 29, 2019.

God willing...

Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslim faithfuls

Bross you still de deeam about Makarfi taking over?Any way you mention God willing, mine is By the Special GRACE of GOD, Baba will continue till 2023. I know its not easy but he is taking the best decisoins that other presidents lack the courage to take.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by faithfavour: 2:08pm On May 17, 2018
SP Saraki is a gentleman'.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by bankylan: 2:11pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:

The Fulani spell on you has been upgraded to 2019 version!!

2 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
79TUDFYGJ
which kind of bet9a code is this sad angry
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 2:19pm On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:
A thoroughbred democrat.
a criminal Democrat

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by KenModi(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2018
chyket:
Impressive,for me this is one of the greatest moments in our Democracy!!!.I wish this could be replicated in all facets of our governance.Senator Bukola Saraki,thank you for displaying this rare mark of statesmanship.
This is somebody that have severally in the past invited many top functionaries to the Senate and they had behaved like they are bigger than Nigeria.
Thank you Sir for this exemplary conduct.

Good on you for falling for the special 'movie' acted by Saraki and his cohort.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 2:23pm On May 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
May what has befallen people out of his incompetence and conspiracy be your portion.
what if is not due to his incompetence and conspiracy, may it be your portion in Jesus name.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by adem30: 2:23pm On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

Is this a competition for under which IG the most people were killed by Fulani herdsmen?
Do you know the meaning of change

But you guys talks as if Nigeria were heaven on earth before Buhari came.

This is where you result to when confronted with facts

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by naija2dabone(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:

May the next case of insecurity involve one of your family so that your competent IG can come to your rescue. Amen

2 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by newoffer: 2:25pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
and under his watch no senator is above the law.
. U must have been a resident of yaba left some years ago.

2 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by newoffer: 2:30pm On May 17, 2018
That's a MEME there. Transmission things

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by seguno2: 2:30pm On May 17, 2018
gigabyte13:
haaaaahaaaaaa, the fear of Idris is the beginning of wisdom

You may have a point.
Since Idris could disobey Buhari, all 200 million Nigerians, including you and your family plus friends should be afraid of him as the beginning of wisdom.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by seguno2: 2:31pm On May 17, 2018
adem30:

I ask you again, what is the meaning of change
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Ikpongiton: 2:34pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

Please can you enlighten me on why Buhari supporters talk like blind idiots? Is there a special school where they are trained to be stupid? Please can you help me with an answer?
yes oo!in that school,they teach them english with hausa language

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by bewla(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2018
ITbomb:
True statesman
NOT IN THE CASE OF ASSET DECLARETION time well tell
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by AnanseK(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2018
Nigerians have coined a hybrid word between the word guid[b][/b]ance
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
and under his watch no senator is above the law.

“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command,” Idris said
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by DeOTR: 2:41pm On May 17, 2018
adem30:

Someone was asking you the meaning of change.
Why should a government who rode to power on the pedestal of changing the status quo be so swift in making reference to how bad things were?
Did 15 million + Nigerians vote for Buhari for a positive or negative change, or for things to remain the same?
If you look around and be honest with yourself, you'll notice this regime has brought nothing but backwardness and a worse version of everything wrong with Nigeria.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2018
Pepsi101:
The IG wants to give him some transmission,so he had to step down.

But I mean transmission of the transmission
I mean eh at the transmission
We have eh I mean
apprehensive recommend at the transmission of the Nigeria police and the men at the command.
I mean transmission other transmission
Sorry sir
I mean transmission all kidnapping transmission.

“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command,” Idris said
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by johnmartus(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2018
cheesy stupid man.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by package7(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2018
I'm not a fan of Senate President, but, with the shame of Show of IGP, collabo with the presidency .

Istandwithbukolasaraki tongue

Shame on All APC. Members

Buhari is equal to nepotism shocked
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by bucho8888: 2:47pm On May 17, 2018
adadike:
reply my mail, very important

WITH DAT KIND OF BODY, CAN I ALSO REPLY U IN D OTHER ROOM cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Front1line: 2:48pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

I am a Yoruba and also asking you same question. Will you ever pray that those killings happen to your family members?

Why not ask your father that question or do I look like one of your elected officials ?
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 17, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Lol, you dey use our IGP a.k.a the Transmitter play abi
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by achiever12: 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:

Why not ask your father that question or do I look like one of your elected officials ?

I think your father, the murderer, should answer the question better, or what do you think?
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by AnanseK(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2018
The word “GUIDANCE” comes from ‘guide’ meaning to direct or to give advice.

The word “GURDIANCE” is the work of a “guardian” - eg looking after the Affairs of a minor, orphan etc.

Nigerians have managed to coin a hybrid word between these two words - “ GUIDIANCE” which doesn’t exist in English, but Nigerians use it to mean both guidance or gurdiance. Just listen again to Senator Olusola Adeyeye in the Video.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=AnanseK post=67641930]
The word “GUIDANCE” comes from ‘guide’ meaning to direct or to give advice.

The word “GURDIANCE” is the work of a “guardian” - eg looking after the Affairs of oga!what are you saying?did you even go to school at all?GURDIANCE and GUIDIANCE!what is the difference btwin you and the TRANsMiTTing IGP sef!smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.