Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Exclusive Breaking News: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Breaking News: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged (686 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / Toyin Abraham Is Pregnant - OurTalkRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Breaking News: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged by BroadwayAfrica: 9:40am On May 17, 2018
Nollywood actress and one of the most influential celebrities today, Toyin Abraham has found love once again and is officially and completely off the market.

BroadwayTV can exclusively confirm that Toyin Abraham said yes to the man in her life last night in front of her family and friends.

The man in question is one who do not like to bare himself to limelight but all you need to know is that he is a senior Lawyer who can’t wait to spend the rest of his life with the Nollywood actress.

According to a very reliable source, the man popped the question with a ring that costs millions of naira. It was also said that the two are completely in love with each other and are both ready for the next phase in their lives.

From all of us at BroadwayTV, we say Congratulations and wish Toyin the happiness and love that she deserves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nahq7IA9iA
Re: Exclusive Breaking News: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged by biacan(f): 9:44am On May 17, 2018
So quick shocked but it haven't been long she left her previous relationship nah sad I just pray it's true if not I'll be the first to laugh lipsrsealed
Re: Exclusive Breaking News: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged by Evablizin(f): 9:46am On May 17, 2018
OP nawah for you oh,she is partially off the market nah not completely,nah ring she collect no be wedding she do.

Anyway, what do i know,i wish her all the best.
Re: Exclusive Breaking News: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged by biacan(f): 9:50am On May 17, 2018
Evablizin:
OP nawah for you oh,she is partially off the market nah not completely,nah ring she collect no be wedding she do.

Anyway, what do i know,i wish her all the best.
I tire oooo she just received the ring out of pity nothing else until the man takes her to the alter she's not officially off the market.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Royal Wedding: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Become Duke And Duchess Of Sussex / You're Not Self Made, Politicians Made You - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji / 200L Student Of UNICAL St@bherself To Death Over A Boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.