Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? (2703 Views)

I Feel Weak, Thin All The Time... Please Help / I Feel Weak And Sleep A Lot Could This Be.... / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2018
The weakness I feel typically comes before and during, not after.
Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by SoapQueen(f): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
The weakness I feel typically comes before and during, not after.

Mine is after. It is under control now though.
Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by MrCork: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Mine is after. It is under control now though.

..Kaiiiii. .u look like iCe cream tongue
Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by weyreypey: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrCork:

..Kaiiiii. .u look like iCe cream tongue
Abegi leave soapqueen for me.
Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by Mariangeles(f): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
Hello my darling sisters,
Do you feel weak after your monthly flow?
I realize some days after my period, I feel really weak and find it difficult to go about my normal activities.

Am I in this alone?
You're iron deficient... You need more iron

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by SoapQueen(f): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
You're iron deficient... You need more iron

Finally! Someone identifies with what's wrong.

I'm building it. Thanks, love.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by Mariangeles(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Finally! Someone identifies with what's wrong.

I'm building it. Thanks, love.
kiss
There's a natural supplement you can get...it increases your blood level super fast with no side effects
It's called Jobelyn...you can use it during and after your period.
It's just #500 per sachet
Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by SoapQueen(f): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
kiss
There's a natural supplement you can get...it increases your blood level super fast with no side effects
It's called Jobelyn...you can use it during and after your period.
It's just #500 per sachet

Babe, it's a lie! Really?

You don't know how heartbroken I feel anytime my monthly comes. Last month was hell.

I'd look up this Jobelyn. God bless you.

Women need to be educated on this. Most women are iron deficient without knowing it.
Thanks alot.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by Mariangeles(f): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Babe, it's a lie! Really?

You don't know how heartbroken I feel anytime my monthly comes. Last month was hell.

I'd look up this Jobelyn. God bless you.

Women need to be educated on this. Most women are iron deficient without knowing it.
Thanks alot.
Glad I could help kiss
Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by Saff(f): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nope I can’t relate to that. I just notice my boobs really hurt during ovulation, which I can’t stand.
Re: Ladies In The House! Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? by SoapQueen(f): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Saff:
Nope I can’t relate to that. I just notice my boobs really hurt during ovulation, which I can’t stand.

Babe, I used to be very energetic. After a while ehn, the weakness no be hear. I was always confused.

You girls are lucky. Try to keep the iron levels stable too.

Blessings!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Treat Malaria With Bitter Kola / COVID-19 Update For January 7 2022 In Nigeria / Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.