Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. (20844 Views)

Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by IamPlato(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Echoli bum undecided isi gini shocked

It Can Kill Ten Men...

It Is The Original Insect Killer

1 Like

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by agarawu23(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
What kind of insecticide is this
it's from China. I have been using if for long and it's one of the best and very active. 600ml for #1000.
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by biacan(f): 12:39pm On May 17, 2018
IamPlato:

It Can Kill Ten Men...

It Is The Original Insect Killer
Hapu muaka biko shocked
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by biacan(f): 12:40pm On May 17, 2018
agarawu23:
it's from China. I have been using if for long and it's one of the best and very active. 600ml for #1000.
But I thought you're in the states what happened have you returned sad
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by congorasta: 12:41pm On May 17, 2018
Pavore9:
I don't even use those, use organic insecticides.

which one is organic insecticide
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
But I thought you're in the states what happened have you returned sad
i wasn't in the states, but I am fully back to naija since a year now smiley

1 Like

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by biacan(f): 12:45pm On May 17, 2018
agarawu23:
i wasn't in the states, but I am fully back to naija since a year now smiley
Glad to have you back smiley

2 Likes

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by agarawu23(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Glad to have you back smiley
oshe cool
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by IamPlato(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Hapu muaka biko shocked
kiss
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by millomaniac: 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
Pavore9:

Like which ones?
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 17, 2018
Gongoni is the company that produces rambo, maybe they re trying to cut production cost by recycling.

you always go for sniper.
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by optimismlaz(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2018
From d same source, the logo na d same oo
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by Thebrightest(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2018
agarawu23:
Buy this and thank me later. Stop buying "name" grin
Nice room. looks neat and free. Dress your bed sha... lol

1 Like

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by sanerugwei: 1:32pm On May 17, 2018
Pavore9:

This is interesting...

Can you share more light on that organic insecticide.
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by vertueptime: 2:05pm On May 17, 2018
oka4ugoo:
But the two na the same company, "Gongoni" dey manufacture am nah.

Rambo product is diff from gongoni product as incexticide, not refering to the company, people stopped buying gongoni insectice and went for rambo, rambo magic etc, so they fraudulently put stickers on d gongoni dat ppl refused to buy and sell as rambo, thats fraud

1 Like

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by vitalisspecial: 3:32pm On May 17, 2018
HOPE E NO GO EXPLODE?
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by Mike008(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2018
Gongoni company produces the brand Rambo.

Not out of place.
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by agarawu23(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2018
Thebrightest:
Nice room. looks neat and free. Dress your bed sha... lol
grin grin grin. I just wake na
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by demmyzenny(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2018
vertueptime:

Rambo product is diff from gongoni product as incexticide, not refering to the company, people stopped buying gongoni insectice and went for rambo, rambo magic etc, so they fraudulently put stickers on d gongoni dat ppl refused to buy and sell as rambo, thats fraud

stop misleading people, I'm working with the company as a van sales rep, I know why the container is like this,is because the company has more than enough gongon insectide container on ground and there is no enough rambo pro container, and distributors are requesting for Rambo pro . that is why the company has to rebrand gongon container but the content inside is Rambo pro. gongon has lemon fragrance while Rambo pro does not. the two are very effective....plz @ op don't mislead pole in the of social media trending...make ur research b4 u post a topic.
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by vertueptime: 6:28pm On May 17, 2018
demmyzenny:

stop misleading people, I'm working with the company as a van sales rep, I know why the container is like this,is because the company has more than enough gongon insectide container on ground and there is no enough rambo pro container, and distributors are requesting for Rambo pro . that is why the company has to rebrand gongon container but the content inside is Rambo pro. gongon has lemon fragrance while Rambo pro does not. the two are very effective....plz @ op don't mislead pole in the of social media trending...make ur research b4 u post a topic.

I also worked with gongoni at bompai, so i know my onions, its a simple case of fraud, i dissagree with u
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by demmyzenny(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2018
vertueptime:

I also worked with gongoni at bompai, so i know my onions, its a simple case of fraud, i dissagree with u

how is it a fraud? plz explain?
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by blessedqueen(f): 6:37pm On May 17, 2018
I make insecticide works perfectly well contact me if u need 09068986595
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by vertueptime: 7:15pm On May 17, 2018
demmyzenny:

how is it a fraud? plz explain?

Wen nafdac and son shut una down ur eye go clear

1 Like

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by hillsiderfak(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2018
This Naija people sef

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by jimcaddy(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2018
Ahn..ahn bros why you naked that Rambo na.. Abi rambo dey wear two clothes? Nigeria is such a funny county... No regulation. NOTHING...
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by Odosa1(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2018
erad:
Good morning guys...

So recently I made a shocking discovery, I’m still in shock sef.

I got a 300ml container of Rambo insecticide recently, the white one.

In the process of using it, I discovered it wasn’t as effective as I used to remember it to be.
Like how do you spray a cockroach and it still has time to call family meeting before eventually dying some 2 hours later after several repetitions of the spray??

But then, I felt they have probably joined the growing list of dubious companies reducing quality and quantity of their products in a bid to shortchange the consumers(we are always on the receiving end).

I finally exhausted the insecticide while it mainly served as air freshner since it was useless as an insecticide.

Since I burn my waste, I ensure I always pierce containers with compressed air to avoid those explosive sounds that come from exposing them to extreme heat.

So I pierced the Rambo container o, only to notice something like a layer of polythene on the surface.
Out of curiousity, I peeled the layer further and I was left dumbfounded...
An upside-down container of an inferior GONGON insecticide hidden below a polythene layer of Rambo.

Now I have reasons to believe even the GONGON is not the original GONGON considering that the print on it was upside down.

Now while this might not be much of an issue considering we are in the infamous country, Nigeria... But do we even have any idea the sort of chemicals were compressed into that container?

On that note, everyone should please be careful when purchasing these things. Since our government can’t protect us, the least we can do is protect ourselves.

Stay safe.
Do a proper research before posting pls

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by Odosa1(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2018
demmyzenny:

Oga your company ought to have been sued.
To the so called gongon company, it's a big lapses on their side also. It's not professional and not also to best practices.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by CharlyG1: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
erad:
Good morning guys...

So recently I made a shocking discovery, I’m still in shock sef.

I got a 300ml container of Rambo insecticide recently, the white one.

In the process of using it, I discovered it wasn’t as effective as I used to remember it to be.
Like how do you spray a cockroach and it still has time to call family meeting before eventually dying some 2 hours later after several repetitions of the spray??

But then, I felt they have probably joined the growing list of dubious companies reducing quality and quantity of their products in a bid to shortchange the consumers(we are always on the receiving end).

I finally exhausted the insecticide while it mainly served as air freshner since it was useless as an insecticide.

Since I burn my waste, I ensure I always pierce containers with compressed air to avoid those explosive sounds that come from exposing them to extreme heat.

So I pierced the Rambo container o, only to notice something like a layer of polythene on the surface.
Out of curiousity, I peeled the layer further and I was left dumbfounded...
An upside-down container of an inferior GONGON insecticide hidden below a polythene layer of Rambo.

Now I have reasons to believe even the GONGON is not the original GONGON considering that the print on it was upside down.

Now while this might not be much of an issue considering we are in the infamous country, Nigeria... But do we even have any idea the sort of chemicals were compressed into that container?

On that note, everyone should please be careful when purchasing these things. Since our government can’t protect us, the least we can do is protect ourselves.

Stay safe.

Op thank you for this. Many people are unaware of fake insecticides. Fake insecticides wiped out a whole family just yesterday, I read that on the news and watched the video and saw how they were bundling the lifeless bodies of an entire family into the back of a truck.

Just today, I purchased this same Rambo, and I immediately saw that something wasn't right with the container. At first, the container wasn't looking neat, it looked like something that had began to rot from spending too many years on the shelf. It looked quite rough. I even ignored that, entered a public vehicle to go home. But my mind kept disturbing me about this insecticide. Then I brought it out to inspect it again and saw that the cover couldn't sit properly. It was a bit oversized and loosed. I checked for an expiry date and couldn't find one. That's when I began to get worried.

I asked the opinion of two of the passengers about the Rambo insecticide, and one of them told me I had purchased the fake one. That was when I dashed out, 40metres back to the shop I purchased it. When I returned it to the seller, it felt as if she herself knew it was fake. I felt bad, she had sold to me for a lesser price than the normal, but I didn't care now. Why would I risk my life for mere change? And how would someone want to sell a fake product that could be life threatening to a person? SMH. Chai.

Anyway, the lady faked her anger and decided to return my money back. I happily received it and went elsehwere to buy the original, and normal Rambo, not pro.

Thank God, I was saved today. Other people should beware and be very careful. People have died just because of mistakes like this one.

Let's spread this message to others that are unaware.

1 Like

Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by rumenase(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
this is nigeria(in falz voice)

so how do we protect our selves @OP
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by rumenase(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pavore9:

where can I get it.
Re: FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. by Smart101: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello IamPlato, Odosa1 and Others,

My sincere apologies for your previous experience with getting the original Rambo Insecticide at the market. Please note that over the years, Rambo Insecticide has been known for excellence in the insecticide and insect eradication industry. Also, please note that the parent company for Rambo Insecticide ''GONGONI'' has been a household name when it comes to top-notch quality and customer satisfaction over the years.

It's important to also note that GONGON Insecticide is also one of the subsidiaries of Gongoni Company Limited. Therefore, your experience with the fact that you bought Rambo and saw Gongon might just be a small factory error.

Be sure to know that the quality of Gongoni's products has always been second to none. Rambo Insecticide is still one of the best around today.

For any insect-related problems, Let Rambo Insecticide do the honours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu / Never Shake A Crying Baby, It Could Lead To Blindness And Brain Damage- Doctor / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.