Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

A Young Man Calling Out The Lady He Slept With On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Young Man Calling Out The Lady He Slept With On Facebook. (673 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man Calling Out The Lady He Slept With On Facebook. by GuntersChain(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2018
A young man has just taken to his Facebook profile to share a picture of a young lady he recently slept with. He was identified as Jayden Williams.

According to him, he called out the lady on social media because she demanded for N200,000 but after having fun with her, he gave her a token of N20,000.

Williams Facebook post reads: “I just f*cked this b*tch very stupid and smelling p*ssy. She demanded N200,000 but I gave her N20,000, women don cast I swear.”

Without much time, the post immediately gathered negative reactions on Facebook. However, majority condemned the act of the young man which came mostly from ladies.

Re: A Young Man Calling Out The Lady He Slept With On Facebook. by GuntersChain(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2018
reactions.

Re: A Young Man Calling Out The Lady He Slept With On Facebook. by GuntersChain(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2018
anoda

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? / Igbo Girls....the Finest???? / Never Marry A Guy Who Has These Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.