Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) (61388 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by NewsLand: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80hPgx1x9Ow

A young man confesses of his sexcapades with married women (Pregnant Ones) inclusive.

Watch the video above

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by mystiqueB(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Smh

What the guy said about some women is the truth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
NewsLand:

A young man confesses of his sexcapades with married women (Pregnant Ones) inclusive.

Watch the video above
The pastor could v used discretion to limit the sexual part of his testimony. Imagine the carried away sisters laughing anyhow. What's funny in his narration? Someone that should be monitored closely if he's a member or going to be a member of that church so that his adultery spirit can be totally sent away!
The man is not serious is his former life.
He's lucky he has repented else he ll die in the sin.
Dunno why some ladies disgrace us. Married and fornicating. For what?
Including those that are pregnant!
Nollywood movies unbelievable lives!

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by SucrePlum(f): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
He should've taken it a step further by mentioning their names grin

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by TheBTCinvestor: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
angry
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Hendrixky: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmmmm
Funny enough banging another man's wife or girl friend is so sweet
The joy it brings ehnnnn is out of this world

Have done it once sha
There is this sweetness, fulfilment, dominance and the feel that you have conquered the world
Lordofalmajiri:

I'm guilty too embarassed embarassed.. Omo E be like na another person woman sweet pass.. but I've repented from this, I pray God forgives me.
Mine was a married woman with three kids..at first I didn't know but when I later realised about three weeks into the relationship the thing don already dey sweet me...i was unable to stop....they are very matured and sweet

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
I worked in ultrasound in a maternity clinic in Mobil junction porthacourt.
I can tell you from my personal experience how many times pregnant women have flirted with me.
There was,one fair babe that came to check pregnancy. Turns out she was a month pregnant, her bump didn't show.
If you saw her, you will never know she is pregnant.
Anyways after I gave her her result, she said she want to see me in the office,and discuss something private with me.
I said no problem, we went in and I noticed how she was getting close to me as I was explaining and giving her advice.
She asked me, what will happen if a man cums inside her now that she is 1 month pregnant.
I told her she has already conceived so no matter how,many times she has raw sex she can't get pregnant again.
I noticed how she was just getting closer and closer as she looks at me with Hot eyes.

Then she complain that her breast is becoming sensitive, out of nowhere I don't know why I touched her boobs while explaining why they are sensitive.
Omo na so this babe rush me kiss with tongue!!! I wasn't ready so I gave her my number and told her to call me around 4pm so we can meet and fvck.
But she wanted it now and then
I told her that's crazy, they will fire me if they find out.
She was sooooooo Hot, I could see it in her eyes.
Later that week we hooked up and I fvcked her
Raw and came many times inside her.
Since she is already pregnant my sperm will not impregnate her.
That was the last pregnant girl I fvcked and she was sooo wet and Hot.

I later found out that pregnant women are 10 times more Hot due to increase of hormones during first 3 months.
She said some days she will wake up extremely wet and feeling feeling so hornny
My specs na 1-2 months pregnant babes
1.Because their belle never dey show.
2. I can cum inside her and she won't get pregnant because she is already pregnant.
3. They are so wet and sensitive down due to the high level of hormones during pregnancy.
As I suck this babe nipple, she literally came under few mins. nipple stand like soldier
It stopped as she travelled to benin
I had to block her to avoid any casting
God forgive me grin those were wild times wink

94 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Well done oga grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Kingzeez10: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Seen

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you wan marry, ensure to marry virgin o, E get why.

For the records, a virgin is a woman with body count</=0.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Guyman01: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
No be every detail you suppose give for public testimony, this is why Catholics do their confessions silently

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by ZINNYBANKS: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Congrat .

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by ImoleNaija: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you check well, you would see that the guy is blessed with something huge. And, na them dey roam the streets naked pass.

11 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by ENIGMA11(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Woe men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
E tryna
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Suspect33(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Only an idiot marries the crop of women the Nigerian society produces today. I've seen enough to realize that marriage is increasingly becoming a losing game for men.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by dustmalik: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by limitless777(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Balderdash!!!

Some women sha..
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sex story. Another ten page thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Omniman(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
shocked God go Judge ehn
Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by marvellous2222: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
NewsLand:

Watch the video above
op you're the one just tell us the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
See the women's reaction shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by nentokritji(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmmmmm women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
How is this a testimony FFS... More like s€x story.

Sweetplum:

The pastor could v used discretion to limit the sexual part of his testimony. Imagine the carried away sisters laughing anyhow. What's funny in his narration? Someone that should be monitored closely if he's a member or going to be a member of that church so that his fornicating spirit can be totally sent away!
The man is not serious is his former life.
He's lucky he has repented else he ll did in the sin.
Dunno why some ladies disgrace us. Married and fornicating. For what?
Including those that are pregnant!
Nollywood movies unbelievable lives!

Pastor that is looking for more members... See the women's reaction na.... They are enjoying it.

Some of them will still reach out to him to find out what is underneath.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by biotechshola(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
What's the idea behind confessing one's sins to a pastor ? I don't Gerrit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Gkay1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Human and wickedness na 5&6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
'Muda Fuuckker'......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by limitless777(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmmm

Funny enough banging another man's wife or girl friend is so sweet

The joy it brings ehnnnn is out of this world

As well as the concomitant sorrows.
I advise you to keep off such practices.
It only and always ends in shame.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by tommy589(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
See the women clapping. Are they excited with the story ni or wish they are the women

12 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) by Lumig: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
shocked
Females, young and old of this era are something else. cry
Men, if you wan marry, pray like you'll never pray again. I don talk my own

37 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.