Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees (6259 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Heebah: 9:36am On May 19, 2018
Sundaygirl,go to church on sunday tomoro and give ur testimony!! That said, Thread Closed!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 6:04pm On May 20, 2018
Hahaaaa...OP tagged me for what reason? To brag that ppl gave her free money? Yikes. What a messed up mentality. Sundaygirl, if ur saying the truth , go and enjoy ur loot.
Carry on begging for any little thing you can't get. You don't realise there is dignity in working for ur own money. I know you don't care cos you just want to.be bailed out. You are so entitled.

Are you going to.beg for money next semester as well? Money for NYSC? Money to do hair?

By the way, in what way does someone giving you the money you needed prove you weren't a scammer? I said it on the other thread and I'll say it here that you are a SCAMMER.

You are all scammers until proven otherwise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by StPete: 7:47am On May 21, 2018
It is rather unfair that most people here are picking on a girl all because she “begged” for assistance. Since you couldn’t help, why not ignore her post as she only came out to clarify that not all online beggars are scammers. You’d never know where you’d find yourselves tomorrow and just a little plea for help that you might raise could bring you the biggest embarrassments of your lives. Shelve your pride and be humble. Do not look down on anyone

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by nkemakonam100: 5:05pm On May 21, 2018
I'm seriously in same situation you were before help saw you through. Sad to note that throughout my first year down to the final year in school,it's been season of one hustle to another coupled with studies and incessant demand from lecturers but i give God the glory for his kindness and provision that everything ends this year.
I wish to appeal for a loan of #22,000 to pay up my final year Hnd school fees as exam starts nextweek and i'v lost all hope of getting something from my family as their situation is another story to tell.
I'm willing to drop my phone( though the market value is less) or my original ND certificate as collateral or subject myself to physical verification pending when the loan is paid back in a month time.
I can send and attach all the necessaary documents to support my claim.

Thanks as you consider.
Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 21, 2018
nkemakonam100:
I'm seriously in same situation you were before help saw you through. Sad to note that throughout my first year down to the final year in school,it's been season of one hustle to another coupled with studies and incessant demand from lecturers but i give God the glory for his kindness and provision that everything ends this year.
I wish to appeal for a loan of #22,000 to pay up my final year Hnd school fees as exam starts nextweek and i'v lost all hope of getting something from my family as their situation is another story to tell.
I'm willing to drop my phone( though the market value is less) or my original ND certificate as collateral or subject myself to physical verification pending when the loan is paid back in a month time.
I can send and attach all the necessaary documents to support my claim.

Thanks as you consider.

What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you delight in opening mulitple usernames begging for money with different stories. You have turned nairaland into your permanent resident to rip off innocent people where you did not sow.

Two months ago, you were begging online for rent N50,000, today you need N22,000 to pay for school fees

when will all these beggings stop undecided

nkemakonam100:
Guys, I'm in a tight corner now. my landlord is about to lock my 1 room apartment in school due to inability to renew the #50,000 rent due for 2018 session. My hardworking parents and myself were able to raise 20k but the truth is that, i made use of 5k to cater for provisions and foodstuff which i'm left with just #15,000.
I have been an ardent follower of this thread and it gives me so much hope seeing heavy withdrawals going on lately. Please my brothers, i wish to make a sincere and passionate appeal to help me with games or bookings to raise the capital at hand to a reasonable sum to help pacify the landlord while i continue with side hustles to set things straight.

Cc: austino677,viking007,goldenval,chewbacca,lhimeet,bigmex,2dice,chiefheywhy, ifyalways and other notable mentions i didn't notify.

God bless

https://www.nairaland.com/4102478/im-starving-please#61214832

On your other username you begged with a different sob story and people gave you money goldenval gave you N30k and others and you promised not to return. Only for you to return with a new username and continue begging online.. You have turned begging online to a full time job.

Fucklove:
Good day good people of nairaland. Please i wish to seek for your support. Things has not been going well for me since the inception of the 2017 academic session. I have been living on debts to solve necessary needs that the little from my parents and the ones gotten from menial jobs i engage in were only used to settle debts. By the Grace of God i was able to complete my tuition fee with the help of a generous member here (mr goldenval)
Please good people of nigeria, i wish to seek for your help, atleast to eat good food and focus on the next semester exam that comes up in few weeks time. I have been starving for days and really seeking help in purchase of foodstuff. I promise never to beg or disturb the members here once my needs are settled.
Physical verification of my claim will be gladly accepted. Thanks and God bless.
nkemakonam100:
@chewbacca
Please sir i'm not asking for 1k. I already have a long term plan to raise any amount you wish to help just to sustain myself in school and pay necessary bills. I don't want to experience the kind of hunger and depression that struck me last session. Please look into my case sir.
I'm sorry for the recent loss. You will recover all i pray
Nairabet- 7064442

You begged for money to feed during xmas
nkemakonam100:
Happy christmas beloved men and women of God. Please in the spirit of celebrating the significance of the season, you can lend a helping hand to a brother to have a nice time with the family. Your pocket will never run dry in Jesus name, Amen

Thank you brethren

0037094684 .......Diamond bank

You even had the guts to beg in Jesus name? Seriously?? undecided undecided undecided

Fucklove:
0037094684 (Diamond bank). Thank you so much ma. You just gave me hope

21 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2018
I smile when ever I see a post like this and gets happy when I see one Anabell2 on the post grin Nairaland crime buster.

If am the president of nairaland I will make you the DG nairaland EFCC great work you are doing and you deserve many accolades.

Am going to transmission your good work to the IG he really needs people like you to detect those that Nursed his speech.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 12:44am On May 22, 2018
Anabell2:

What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you delight in opening mulitple usernames begging for money with different stories. You have turned nairaland into your permanent resident to rip off innocent people where you did not sow.

Two months ago, you were begging online for rent N50,000, today you need N22,000 to pay for school fees

On your other username you begged with a different sob story and people gave you money goldenval gave you N30k and others and you promised not to return. Only for you to return with a new username and continue begging online.. You have turned begging online to a full time job.

You even had the guts to beg in Jesus name? Seriously?? undecided undecided undecided

Kai ! See exposure ooooo

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by tabithababy(f): 1:02am On May 22, 2018
@ Sundaygirl

Are you the owner of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4102478/im-starving-please#61192685

shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by ahnie: 1:30am On May 22, 2018
shocked cool shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by tabithababy(f): 2:14am On May 22, 2018
ahnie:
shocked cool shocked

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Ishilove: 5:56am On May 22, 2018
Anabell2:

Hiaaaaaan. shocked

Anabel remind me never to try a career in scamming on NL. You and your fellow CIA wee just disgrace someborri cheesy

As for you, beggy beggy, bambiala extra ordinare, people like you have made helping those in genuine need almost impossible.

Lazy Nigerian youth. angry

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Nobody: 7:16am On May 22, 2018
tabithababy:
@ Sundaygirl

Are you the owner of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4102478/im-starving-please#61192685

shocked

Yes thats Sundaygirl, notorious for begging online with multiple usernames smiley He's a Full time Professional beggar online

Sundaygirl:
Since this was where I opened the thread in search for helpers who can donate 2k each to balance for my school fees, I've decided to also open this thread on this same family section.

Although the thread was later deleted by an unknown moderator, but those who came across it knew about it.

The step I took to come out openly to appeal for assistance was what needed to be done as of that time. If not, I wouldn't have been part of the just concluded semester's exams in University of Calabar.

So I was called different names and different tantrums thrown at me because I sought for help. People seem not to know what others may be passing through in life and if such people in a challenging situation are bold enough to come out to seek help, no one can tell when they may meet their helpers. Anyways, desperate time calls for desperate measures and the step I took saved me.

Actually, the thread I opened had it that i needed 22k to balance up and make the payment but my entire school fees was N33,200. Guess what? Although many people contacted me with different characters including those who asked funny questions and demanding to see my nude pictures before they can help, only 3 persons actually did something about my plea. Two (2) persons paid 2k each into my account but the overall boss who took his time and scrutinised me to ensure I am a no scammer finally paid the whole amount (N33,200) which was needed for my fees into my account. I couldn't stop thanking him and till today, I still pray God continues to bless and keep him.

Why do I still have to do this when I've already gotten the needed help? It's to inform those who are always quick to condemn to desist from such acts. I'm not intending to debunk reports that scammers are all over internet, but before you cast condemnation on an online beggar (as some folks choose to call), please always ensure you scrutinise the person thoroughly to arrive at a conclusion that he/she is truly a scammer.

With this, I have come out to say that I was never a scammer and do not intended to become one. Secondly, that an unknown Nairalander foot all the amount for my school fees. I remain grateful to you all my helpers and I pray someday, I shall also be in a position to help others. To those who condemned and tagged me all sort of names, I forgive you all.

Cc: tabithbaby, 1sharon, tizzdi, afolabia143, ifyalways, agarawu23 etc.

Sundaygirl:

Sundaygirl:
Good day family, please I'm a girl in my mid 20s who has passed through a lot in life because of family background. Currently a 300level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I have been trying my best to secure a better future for myself including this my pursuit for a university degree. From year one till now, I have been responsible for all my needs as I am a fashion designer which I combine with my studies. Right now, the load is too much for me which has made me unable to pay for my session's school fees. I pay house rent, shop rent, feed myself, pay other bills and cater for my academic needs as well from the money I make through my fashion designing. Things get choked up this time thus my inability to pay for my school fees and without it, school authority has a policy that no student is allowed to write exams.

I know it's not easy out there as the economy is harsh everywhere but as a family, let's be our brother/sister's keeper please. The school fees is N35,200. I've N13,000 with me remaining N22,000. 2k from 11 merciful members will guarantee my exams. Please ask for any proofs concerning this and I will provide you with enough. Help a sister please as I believe this is better than indulging in prostitution to raise the money.

Account No.: 0089507167
Diamond Bank.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by ahnie: 7:41am On May 22, 2018
Sundaygirl:
Note: I have decided not to disclose the handler of the donor purely for the sake of privacy.

You've masqueraded and presented some one to the person that epped you.

Una wehdon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by nkemakonam100: 1:53pm On May 22, 2018
Anabell2:

Everything you mentioned is nothing but the truth. I didn't create multiple accounts to swindle but just decided to dump the "fucklove" username as it's not pleasing to the eyes. Though my action is an eyesore which i admit, i must say that condition led me to seeking for help online which i see as a last hope. I'm really sorry and greatly appologise to the house for my actions. I must confess that the money recieved for school fees was strictly used for the purpose, which i have the proof with me.
I'm no in anyway sundaygirl or related to him/her. The current username is my real name and i'm ready to subject myself to physical verification if there is need for that.
I sincerely appologise for my actions and seek for forgiveness from members. I'm just a student so unfortunate to carter enough for basic needs

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by tabithababy(f): 3:32pm On May 22, 2018
nkemakonam100:
Everything you mentioned is nothing but the truth. I didn't create multiple accounts to swindle but just decided to dump the "fucklove" username as it's not pleasing to the eyes. Though my action is an eyesore which i admit, i must say that condition led me to seeking for help online which i see as a last hope. I'm really sorry and greatly appologise to the house for my actions. I must confess that the money recieved for school fees was strictly used for the purpose, which i have the proof with me.
I'm no in anyway sundaygirl or related to him/her. The current username is my real name and i'm ready to subject myself to physical verification if there is need for that.
I sincerely appologise for my actions and seek for forgiveness from members. I'm just a student so unfortunate to carter enough for basic needs

Are you going to admit you are sundaygirl before?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by nkemakonam100: 3:49pm On May 22, 2018
tabithababy:

Are you going to admit you are sundaygirl before?? undecided
In all sincerity i'm not the person. I came accross her thread and decided to post. I have two accounts on nairaland which is "fucklove" and the current one. You can see that i maintained just one account number with the two usernames. I've already accepted of being wrong with incessant financial request on a faceless forum and appologised to all

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2018
nkemakonam100:

Why did you mention some people who gave you money on your other username asking for more money with different sub stories to get more money from them.

They had solved your financial need and you promised never to return or beg again, only for you to open another username with different story. Why Why Why

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by StrongWoman333(f): 6:06pm On May 22, 2018
Acidosis:
only 3 persons?

That's a huge number mehn! A guy with a dck wouldn't have gotten any PMs at all. So be grateful you got the attention of people who owe you nothing.

Congratulations on the successful completion of your papers. And to those asking for nude in exchange for cash, I think it's a totally shameless move.

I just tire for some idiots why asking for nudes? So annoying undecided
Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by StrongWoman333(f): 6:18pm On May 22, 2018
StPete:
It is rather unfair that most people here are picking on a girl all because she “begged” for assistance. Since you couldn’t help, why not ignore her post as she only came out to clarify that not all online beggars are scammers. You’d never know where you’d find yourselves tomorrow and just a little plea for help that you might raise could bring you the biggest embarrassments of your lives. Shelve your pride and be humble. Do not look down on anyone
And it is rather unfortunate that all the cretins picking on her are women and so called ladies. I have said it and will always say it again Women are their own worst enemies... Tufiakwa undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by nkemakonam100: 6:38pm On May 22, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

Why did you mention some people who gave you money on your other username asking for more money with different sub stories to get more money from them.

They had solved your financial need and you promised never to return or beg again, only for you to open another username with different story. Why Why Why
I'm really sorry for my actions. Though not with intention to scam. I'm all alone facing the world, I'm not lazy but my act of begging is truly not worth it.

My sincere apology to everyone

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Ishilove: 7:09pm On May 22, 2018
nkemakonam100:
I'm really sorry for my actions. Though not with intention to scam. I'm all alone facing the world, I'm not lazy but my act of begging is truly not worth it.

My sincere apology to everyone
Shut the fvck up! Lazy Nigerian youth. Mscheeeew angry

You have no honour, no shame and no conscience. People like you have made it impossible to help others. We need to ask your family questions because i'm pretty sure they are not aware of your shameful secret life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by nkemakonam100: 7:30pm On May 22, 2018
Ishilove:

Shut the fvck up! Lazy Nigerian youth. Mscheeeew angry

You have no honour, no shame and no conscience. People like you have made it impossible to help others. We need to ask your family questions because i'm pretty sure they are not aware of your secret shameful life.
I agree i have no honour, i agree i have no shame but for conscience? Yes i have conscience. The fear of not repeating a session due to inability to pay my bills made me solicit for help online and i still owe mr goldenval the gratitude of being a saviour last year. The only sin which i admitted of being wrong is switching from my previous username to this one which i already gave reasons for and apologised.
Like i said earlier in my post, I'm subject to physical verification, if that would warrant you sending me to jail to be at peace, i'm ready to drop my department and institution of learning.
Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by goldenval(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2018
nkemakonam100:
I agree i have no honour, i agree i have no shame but for conscience? Yes i have conscience. The fear of not repeating a session due to inability to pay my bills made me solicit for help online and i still owe mr goldenval the gratitude of being a saviour last year. The only sin which i admitted of being wrong is switching from my previous username to this one which i already gave reasons for and apologised.
Like i said earlier in my post, I'm subject to physical verification, if that would warrant you sending me to jail to be at peace, i'm ready to drop my department and institution of learning.

I keep getting so many mentions from this particular post. I am very speechless now because sometimes I feel like not supporting or helping anyone from Nairaland and something like this will make other real once not to get help.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by nkemakonam100: 7:49pm On May 22, 2018
goldenval:

I keep getting so many mentions from this particular post. I am very speechless now because sometimes I feel like not supporting or helping anyone from Nairaland and something like this will make other real once not to get help.

sorry for the mentions sir. I don't scam or plan to do such in future. The issue i'm trying clarify is the rate i'm coming to seek for help to settle pressing needs in school which members are bothered. Was using you as a reference point for being of great help to me last year.
Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by tabithababy(f): 9:03pm On May 22, 2018
nkemakonam100:

Goldenval na sundaygirl/Sunday Naomi maga shocked

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by goldenval(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2018
tabithababy:

Goldenval na sundaygirl/Sunday Naomi maga shocked

Short of words...
Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by daddio(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2018
goldenval:

for over a week I'd been trying to reach you I'd even sent mails but you are not replying my mails.

Pls do, God bless you.
Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Ishilove: 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
nkemakonam100:
Tell it to the marines, bub! I even saw where you solicited for 'help' during Christmas. I mean, what the flying fvck?! Is 'enjoying Christmas' also a pressing need?

Enough of your stories, young man. When I was in school I had course mates who supported themselves doing other people's projects, term papers and assignments. Some washed cars, others did 'boy boy' for their lecturers. Even the ones wey no too know book joined in renting their intellectual services out to unserious students (the result was usually average, but at least they got paid).

If you can have money for internet data then you can use the grey matter in your head for other ventures beside online begging.

Enough! If I have your time I will trace your parents to ask them questions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by nkemakonam100: 10:04pm On May 22, 2018
Ishilove:

Tell it to the marines, bub! I even saw where you solicited for 'help' during Christmas. I mean, what the flying fvck?! Is 'enjoying Christmas' also a pressing need?

Enough of your stories, young man. When I was in school I had course mates who supported themselves doing other people's projects, term papers and assignments. Some washed cars, others did 'boy boy' for their lecturers. Even the ones wey no too no book joined in renting their intellectual services out to unserious students (the result was usually average, but at least they got paid).

If you can have money for internet data then you can use the grey matter in your head for other ventures beside online begging.

Enough! If I have your time I will trace your parents to ask them questions.
I'm sorry my dear friend. I won't do it again.

I will give testimony very soon when the time comes and use this thread as reference . I will make it in life i believe
Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Nobody: 11:10am On May 23, 2018
nkemakonam100:
I'm sorry my dear friend. I won't do it again.

I will give testimony very soon when the time comes and use this thread as reference . I will make it in life i believe

You have already made it in life.

You have a Successful Career in Scamming people online

Opening different username with different sob stories to beg for money

Cheers

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by ahnie: 3:15pm On May 23, 2018
daddio:

for over a week I'd been trying to reach you I'd even sent mails but you are not replying my mails.

Pls do, God bless you.

He's complaining of unsolicited mentions n pms you're here doing the exact thing.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Paid For My School Fees by Sundaygirl(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2018
So in my absence, all these had been happening on a thread I created? Anyways, whatever you guys are dragging and arguing about, it's none of my business. I'm too busy to read all that might have been posted on the thread. Back to hustle as i Wish you all a wonderful day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion / Biblical Prove That A Man Should Wash The Dishes / Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.