Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery (25437 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by nlfpmod: 9:02am On Apr 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQoI2a-wfn0?si=GsIR2MVKHhRp-kyE

The wife claims her husband deliberately leaves his ATM card at home whenever they go out to eat so that she would be the one to pay with her ATM card.

I don chop that your money, who say woman's money can't be spent

JustSociety

8 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by ForValour: 9:04am On Apr 27
When you are married, you share everything. Say no to parasites.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by chiiraq802(m): 9:08am On Apr 27
This wan na liability wife.

Woemen weh dey very stingy to themself. I never see this kind creatures before.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by franchasofficia: 9:14am On Apr 27
This family will soon blow with this their skit.

Nairalanders let's help another Naija family blow through family skit grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by meum: 9:15am On Apr 27
I see this heading to FP

According to FalseProphet “This I have seen”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Sonnobax15(m): 9:19am On Apr 27
cheesy
Omoh.......Some good bannies dey this life cha....

Then again,I just had a second thought, majority of the present generation of Nigeria bannies are always in a haste to dry-clean a man's pocket..

9 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Solofresh2: 9:46am On Apr 27
grin grin women sha
And if you do mistake chop their money,them go dey remind you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Maxymilliano(m): 9:47am On Apr 27
Women will always be women 😉 ...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Boogyman557: 9:48am On Apr 27
Holly Gram cool if u mistakenly marry this type of women and u go broke or lose ur job.

Be Rest assured say another man wey get money go NACK ur wife..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Caramia2020(m): 10:30am On Apr 27
Please let the man enjoy your money, I watched a video in TikTok where the man was asked how much he has in his account n he replied $1,500 but when the lady was asked, the lady said $90,000 the man was shocked n he asked the lady, so u have 90k dollars but I have been paying for everything n the girl replied him, u never asked n that moment the guy left angrily. This what we have in so many people's relationships.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Pootle: 1:43pm On Apr 27
dem business not my

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by owiko(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27
T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by 1opinion: 2:44pm On Apr 27
This skit family grin grin
Sasha and mac

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Dronedude(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27
Oga as you don chop her money, no forget to chop her when una reach house. Chop her all round. You don win jackpot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27
Some ladies are rich but mentally broke.

Extremely stingy.

Some are not rich but damn kind.

It's your choice to choose

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by mejetov422: 2:48pm On Apr 27
Na house wen love dey, this kind thing go fit happen.

Don't try such with some women oo

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by DestinyNigga: 2:49pm On Apr 27
ForValour:

They are actually content creators. Nothing serious

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by NothingDoMe: 2:49pm On Apr 27
More skits.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Gadafii: 2:50pm On Apr 27
They always want to be on the receiving end

Imagine a wife lamenting her husband is spending her money, it is well
Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Goalnaldo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27
Lol 🤣 funny people
Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Tmb78(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27
The disgusting way the man kept picking his teeth throughout the video was just too distracting!
Ewwww

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by APOPTOSIS: 2:52pm On Apr 27
🤣🤣🤣
His WIFE should just invite the EFCC Chairman in their case and watch the reaction of her husband 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by smokinloud(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by jmoore(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27
na skit full nairaland video report.
Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by amnesty7: 2:55pm On Apr 27
ForValour:
Be ready to share her with other men if you have this kind of unmanly mentality.
Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Basicend: 2:55pm On Apr 27
Most women are not wired to be on the funds disposal end. .

They can't contain it. She will either blow up on you in the immediate, or pill it all up, and blow it all out later. smiley cheesy cool lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by nlfpmod: 2:57pm On Apr 27
Tmb78:
The disgusting way the man kept picking his teeth throughout the video was just too distracting!
Ewwww

Very disgusting!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by Mariangeles(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQoI2a-wfn0?si=GsIR2MVKHhRp-kyE

The wife claims her husband deliberately leaves his ATM card at home whenever they go out to eat so that she would be the one to pay with her ATM card.

JustSociety

Nwoke aruru-ala! gringrin
Ghogbu onwe gi n'eze nga ahu! 🤣

Tmb78:
Ewwww

It was all part of the humour naa! cheesy
It was even what made it funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by bestman09(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27
Typical of average Nigerian woman. Take care of her for 20 years and if by any unfortunate situation she provides for the family for a month, the whole world will hear about it and you as a man will see shege

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery by ZombieDetective: 2:59pm On Apr 27
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos / My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.