Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (89246 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by adecz: 9:28pm On May 17, 2018

The mediocrity of Buhari's appointees
is so pathetic it make me wanna puke.

Lying is just part of their modus operandi!!

If the "transmission, transmission" video is
fake, simply post the real un-doctored one.

The man was probably under the influence
of certain substances... A realm disgrace. angry angry angry
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by mjcomeshoizy(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2018
Na wao for IG. Any way police is your friend.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by ruffDiamond: 9:29pm On May 17, 2018
you mean Nigeria Police Farce,.. useless, criminal,illiterate lot!
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by adecz: 9:29pm On May 17, 2018

The mediocrity of Buhari's appointees
is so pathetic it make me wanna puke.

Lying is just part of their modus operandi!!

If the "transmission, transmission" video is
fake, simply post the real un-doctored one.

The man was probably under the influence
of certain substances... A real disgrace. angry angry angry
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by YorubaAssasin: 9:32pm On May 17, 2018
AstroG:
Just Waiting for OFFICIAL LIES FROM THE PROFESSIONAL LIAR MOHAMMED..

Afonjas and lies�

Thunder fire your generation. What's Yoruba got to do with this? angry angry

Dem swear for you ni? You no wan wake up see tomorrow so? angry angry
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Mcy56(f): 9:32pm On May 17, 2018
YoungRichRuler:
[img]bd[/img]
Chai! You guys will not kee person here cheesy grin...... the T-Shirt is already out shocked
Lazy youths everywhere you go grin

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:32pm On May 17, 2018
seunmsg:
The doctoring was very obvious.
Send me you phone number and I will dash you 1GB of data to watch the video, nothing is doctored. Even a man in suit came forward to assist the idiot a IG. also, check the background to know that its not static and check IG mouth to know he truly goofed up big time. Stop defending nonsense

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by HeavenShield: 9:34pm On May 17, 2018
ApostleT:
dem doctor this marching incompetence too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdflNCCB_I

My Broda..APC matter don tire me..o
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by iamtardey: 9:34pm On May 17, 2018
all i heard in that video...transmission and tackle
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by BENARI: 9:35pm On May 17, 2018
�������
Dino and Sarki village people have remembered him.

I'm sure he must be heading to his village after this attack.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by ofexpryz(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2018
Na de spirit of all those wey dem de kill for de con3 dey confussion am

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by papoudaupolos: 9:39pm On May 17, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Haha these stupid police people are embarrassing themselves not me.

It would have been better if they said he was dyslexic and stop the whole doctored bullshit.

The man is plain daft. He was probably playing football while his mates were in school.
90% of Northern graduates don't know sh1t.
If they ask him to read the Quran now he would read it without stammering
You southern graduate 90% are full Sh1t.
You can sleep and be reading Bible like speaking in tongue.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Neoteny(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2018
Jerrypolo:

In as much as I would like to smack the stupidity outta you, I would allow you keep it.

The video is a full length 4mins+ video and not that 2min video you saw. Dude wasn't hacked.

You're among the dumb people I was talking about.

You wouldn't know a hacked video if it hacked you in the face.

Now, sit down and shut up before your hurt yourself
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by maestroferddi: 9:43pm On May 17, 2018
Nigerian Transmission Force reppng...
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 17, 2018
Please take a moment to pray for the safe return of Leah Sharibu.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by MrMystrO(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2018
Neoteny:
The stupidity of Nigerians is astounding.

Any damn fool knows that video was tweaked.

Yet every single lazy asshole has nothing else to talk about but a 2 minute fake video.

No wonder your leaders fukk you all in the ass, no Vaseline.

Really?? Come on man you can't be this Stupid!!!

4 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by malware: 9:50pm On May 17, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Haha these stupid police people are embarrassing themselves not me.

It would have been better if they said he was dyslexic and stop the whole doctored bullshit.

The man is plain daft. He was probably playing football while his mates were in school.
[s]90% of Northern graduates don't know sh1t. [/s]
If they ask him to read the Quran now he would read it without stammering

How did you arrive at the above statistics?

You don't just throw such arbitrary figures without supporting facts.

How many Northerners did you meet in your entire life, for goodness sake?
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Cityguy: 9:50pm On May 17, 2018
Not only doctored but also nursed and pharmasied. Yeye people.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Jerrypolo(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2018
Neoteny:

You're among the dumb people I was talking about.

You wouldn't know a hacked video if it hacked you in the face.

Now, sit down and shut up before your hurt yourself

Is the transmission over?.

Stupidity is when in the said "hacked" video the man apologized relentlessly and even had someone trying to help him.

You should be ashamed that the said "Hacked" video doesn't have an original.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by gloriana(f): 9:52pm On May 17, 2018
I believe there must have been a mix up somewhere. Probably the wrong file containing that trash was picked up instead of the original speech but d IGP was transmissionally confused he couldn't put himself together to say a simple " sorry there is a mix up here"
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by MrMystrO(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2018
silastemplar:
Video was obviously exaggerated. But yes he repeated the same words a couple of times but eventually so what. Everybody has some of fail at some point. It could be a thing Of The nerves. Obviously he can read and write very well, obviously he has made other good speeches. Obviously he isn't a dumb ass so what's the fuss really

I believe it's an illness maybe a chronic case of dyslexia... That is definitely a possibility. But to say this video was doctored is capitalizing on the ignorance and stupidity of majority of Nigerians to sweep this under the carpet as usual Which I find quite insulting to intelligent and Aware Nigerians. Its an Insult to us to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by innobets(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2018
Jerrosky1986:
it was lawyered and engineered lol.... Naija which way?
Lol

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 17, 2018
I watched it again, it wasn't doctored sh1t. Thats how they will say the appointment of dead people by govt was doctored.

Incompetent lot.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Pat081: 9:57pm On May 17, 2018
I dnt read wot dey hv to say but I know dat we re going to c d clothes n book soon
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by MrMystrO(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2018
gloriana:
I believe there must have been a mix up somewhere. Probably the wrong file containing that trash was picked up instead of the original speech but d IGP was transmissionally confused he couldn't put himself together to say a simple " sorry there is a mix up here"

It's an illness. Someone else was later helping him read the script in the video as u can see. I think his Brain was relapsing, a common symptom of Chronic Dyslexia.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by MONITZ: 9:58pm On May 17, 2018
Doctored kwa?nor be only how about accountanted and dentisted too ? So all those flipping sounds made by the pages of the booklet were also added?,how about the aide that later came to his rescue by helping him pronounce some of the words ,I guess he isn't in the original version and was only superimposed in tha doctored version circulating.They had better looked for another lie to give bxos this one is obviously not flying and Nigerians can easily be deceived too..
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Pat081: 9:59pm On May 17, 2018
I dnt read wot dey hv to say but I know dat we re going to c d clothes n book soon but police can lie ooooo is nt new tin Is part of dia work
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Mintayo(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2018
It's so unfortunate that we are taken this thing lightly, by now should have been forced or asked to resign.
IGP of Police? I don't know what to say.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Pat081: 10:02pm On May 17, 2018
gloriana:
pls do u hv police in ur family or ur husband family?? because dat is nt file dat he is reading but u look like someone I met in Edo state b4
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 17, 2018
Pls wait... My IGP is transmitting. LMAO ... LOOLZZZ
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 17, 2018
Pls wait... My IGP is transmitting. LMAO ... LOlzzzz
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by iamloski(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2018
Chubhie:
I had some good laughs watching the transmission IGP. its doctored in terms of repetitions.
you made no sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.