Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (89261 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:06pm On May 17, 2018
ApostleT:
dem doctor this marching incompetence too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdflNCCB_I
lmao!!!
I watched this video & can't help but grin grin grin
Like Buhari like Idris, illiterates everywhere

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by iamloski(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by oderemo(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2018
Codeine.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2018
seunmsg:
The doctoring was very obvious.
According to your signature, you're a Nairalander and you're a comic relief.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by mandate12: 10:15pm On May 17, 2018
tesppidd:
he isn't dyslexic.

this man has read so many speeches in public before, home and abroad.

he probably fell into a trance.

My thoughts exactly! Was more like a spiritual attack .
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by emekatheo: 10:19pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So the man that came to join the IG and help him by clearly calling out words was doctored too.? I hope you know this is not the only tape showing the IG goofing

No mind them. The police force should show us the undoctored video.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by abiolamitodun(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2018
stupid set of pple ruling
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:55pm On May 17, 2018
perrychemical:

Well, I listened to some of his past speeches , and obiviously he doesnt sound like someone that will not be able to read aleady prepared speech. Politics apart, something must have gone wrong here.
Yea something went wrong...the Benue people attacked him spiritually cool
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by limeta(f): 10:58pm On May 17, 2018
cry
seunmsg:
The doctoring was very obvious.

where is the original then?
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:00pm On May 17, 2018
tesppidd:
he isn't dyslexic.

this man has read so many speeches in public before, home and abroad.

he probably fell into a trance.
Lol trance keh!! Rather I think Benue people have gone spiritual on him.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by abifesty(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2018
God, naija dey ur hand oooo...pls., reshuffle all our naija leaders ... come 2019, we go show them pepper with our votezzz...if it really count
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by jorez: 11:15pm On May 17, 2018
Please bring that transmitter,l want to transmit this transfusion confusion to the next transmission transmitter.All those in favour say "I",the I's have it.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by exklusive4(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2018
*Transmission in Action*��

When Goodluck Jonathan's wife was *transmitting* for 6years we thought we have seen it all. Little did we know that Nigeria is already in a state of *transconfussion* I mean *transmission* sorry to say *transmitting* apprehensively through confused *transmitters* sorry sir *transmission* of the *transmission* *transfusion*.

I Thought they have banned Tramadol and Codein Nigeria?��

*Courtsey: Inspector General of Police*��.. (Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by bettercreature(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Haha these stupid police people are embarrassing themselves not me.

It would have been better if they said he was dyslexic and stop the whole doctored bullshit.

The man is plain daft. He was probably playing football while his mates were in school.
90% of Northern graduates don't know sh1t.
If they ask him to read the Quran now he would read it without stammering
That wasnt his first time of reading a speech he was probably drunk
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by 2016v2017: 11:34pm On May 17, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Haha these stupid police people are embarrassing themselves not me.

It would have been better if they said he was dyslexic and stop the whole doctored bullshit.

The man is plain daft. He was probably playing football while his mates were in school.
90% of Northern graduates don't know sh1t.
If they ask him to read the Quran now he would read it without stammering
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by 2016v2017: 11:34pm On May 17, 2018
Jerrosky1986:
it was lawyered and engineered lol.... Naija which way?
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by AreaFada2: 11:52pm On May 17, 2018
Well this is easy peasy. Please release the undoctored tape na.

Na like Buhari WAEC cert this one too go dey?

Soon they will hire 13 SANs to silence people. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by AreaFada2: 11:56pm On May 17, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

lmao!!!

I watched this video & can't help but grin grin grin

Like Buhari like Idris, illiterates everywhere

Lol. Nor be today. grin
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by sodiamond: 12:08am On May 18, 2018
The man was high on codeine or tramadol
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Oluwabenjamin(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2018
Neoteny:
The stupidity of Nigerians is astounding.

Any damn fool knows that video was tweaked.

Yet every single lazy asshole has nothing else to talk about but a 2 minute fake video.

No wonder your leaders fukk you all in the ass, no Vaseline.

Behold here comes the wife of the IGP

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by omoowhe: 12:40am On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So the man that came to join the IG and help him by clearly calling out words was doctored too.? I hope you know this is not the only tape showing the IG goofing
bro you didn't get the sarcasm there � � �
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by SalamRushdie: 12:42am On May 18, 2018
omoowhe:
bro you didn't get the sarcasm there � � �

No sarcasm there bro that guy is renowned paid zombie here working for the govt ..
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 12:55am On May 18, 2018
It's the bad handwork of PDP, they've looted all the English in our treasury account, APC met empty English treasury account.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by brightalo17: 1:14am On May 18, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary gonment is full of failed elements.
oga at the top too na Buhari element abi Why not face the already failed institutions in Nigeria and stop hanging it on just one man's head.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Nobody: 1:55am On May 18, 2018
Funniest part was when he turned to the next page to escape as if he has finished with the first page and transmission increased

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Olokesunky(m): 4:04am On May 18, 2018
Waoh, I love d whole scenario, the transmission of the transmission to the recommendation to recommend your transmitter............ This is another Goodluck Jonathan wife.......I dey feel you to d core
We need debate between the IGP and the Senate, to watch the complete film biko

Watchout for part 2 of transmission
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by horlus(m): 4:20am On May 18, 2018
Oh really. Yes is body language was doctored , the frustrations on his face was doctored, the assistant who came also had the concerns on his face doctored.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Opoki(m): 4:23am On May 18, 2018
The man said sorry sir twice.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Horus(m): 5:14am On May 18, 2018
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by Nobody: 5:21am On May 18, 2018
MrMystrO:

I believe it's an illness maybe a chronic case of dyslexia... That is definitely a possibility. But to say this video was doctored is capitalizing on the ignorance and stupidity of majority of Nigerians to sweep this under the carpet as usual Which I find quite insulting to intelligent and Aware Nigerians. Its an Insult to us to be honest.
videi was exaggerated meaning some parts of it were indeed doctored. He repeated those words a couple of times but not as many times as the video depicts
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by showafrica(m): 5:39am On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
They should have just kept quiet , they are only making this worse because now we will prove to them using a lot of technology that it was never doctored ..

Yep I pity the IG, the condition he found himself was uneasy. I think it's either memory loss or jazz.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts by lanrecisse30(m): 5:51am On May 18, 2018
If it is being doctored the undoctored one is being nursed in the incubator, once it is mature the Nigeria police will use a trasmitter for the transmission of the modulating signal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.