Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (59515 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos / Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 1:18pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

Yoruba women self made? Very laughable!! grin grin
Yeah. Those mentioned above are self made unlike the money hungry ibo bitches that bring nothing to table than fvck and gossips.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by skales67(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

Yeah. Those mentioned above are self made unlike the money hungry ibo bitches that bring nothing to table than fvck and gossips.

Yeah! "Self made" Lola forcing herself on Mr P even against his mother's wish and is disrespectful to her in-laws and is a major cause of P Square's split.

I guess bleaching one's skin and having the opportunity to travel abroad once in a while is another definition of being self-made. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by noah91(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2018
lordyugo:

Nvr knew refugees, slaves, 3rd class citizens end up being more successful Dan dr hosts loool, buying up their lands while the hosts kp turning to alaye nd omo nile collecting low naira denominations
Hihihihihihi
Afonja fight that genetic malfunction of fear nd laziness to travel or make money
More successful according to IPOB bureau of statistics, ode. Infact you are more successful than the Jewish and Germans combined. Inferior fellows
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 1:35pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

Yeah! "Self made" Lola forcing herself on Mr P even against his mother's wish and is disrespectful to her in-laws and is a major cause of P Square's split.

I guess bleaching one's skin and having the opportunity to travel abroad once in a while is another definition of being self-made. grin grin
Lola is the ceo of an oil company, dumbhead. What more? Your Dumbhead thinks she bleached. Lol.

And no, she didn't force herself on Mr. P, rather he did against his mgbeke families.

Care to know that same Lola sponsored and made psquare with her money and the many endorsements she ganered for them. The ungrateful mgbeke families had no problem with her dating Mr P during the time until their marriage came up.

Btw, psquare rift started after Paul and Jude had got married to their mgbeke gossip wives because there was no rift between Paul and Peter after Peter's marriage to Lola. As a matter of fact, Lola has been with the square brothers since wayback and there was no rift between the two.

That said, Yoruba women has got class out there and only classy men like myself can hit them, not the uncouth mgbeke gossips.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2018
midolian:
just like FFK

Wetin dis Igbo girls dey give our brothers chop
They give them what the yellowba people don't have, and ofcause you can't give what you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by skales67(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

Lola is the ceo of an oil company, dumbhead. What more? Your Dumbhead thinks she bleached. Lol.

And no, she didn't force herself on Mr. P, rather he did against his mgbeke families.

Care to know that same Lola sponsored and made psquare with her money and the many endorsements she ganered for them. The ungrateful mgbeke families had no problem with her dating Mr P during the time until their marriage came up.

Btw, psquare rift started after Paul and Jude had got married to their mgbeke gossip wives because there was no rift between Paul and Peter after Peter's marriage to Lola.

That said, Yoruba women has got class out there and only classy men like myself can hit them, not the uncouth mgbeke gossips.

CEO of which oil company? I guess it is coconut oil company. grin grin Over bleached Lola the old woman felt because she was contributing small kobo and her over-sized pvssy to Peter gave her the entitlement to marry him, gave him ijebu vegetable which is now making him rave like a lunatic. The Okoye family had no idea that Peter was f*cking her for free until he went off his senses and proposed marriage. The ill mannered old brat instead of trying to soothe the minds of the family chose to be arrogant and disrespectful. Well, we know her karma awaits her.

Unlike the elegant Chioma who has stolen the heart of Davido and he is just all over her. That is what an Igbo girl does to you not those ashawo uncouth yoruba girls who have nothing to offer but noise and smelly armpits. cheesycheesy

And did you call yourself classy? Oh well...I believe you mean low classed just like your over-bleached af*nja women who even assist their lazy af*nja "Dangote Cement Promo" and "Customs Auction" male scammer counterparts in doing wire wire (Credit Card fraud and phishing) by the side like Yewande Adekoya Abiodun and Lola Margaret. I guess those actresses are self made too. grin grin

The first and only time I hit a yoruba girl was very terrible. Pvssy smelt like rotten fish and she was farting like a sick dog. I swore never to do it again.

I hope you stay put hitting only them because only vultures flock together and feast on cadavers.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 2:12pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

CEO of which oil company? I guess it is coconut oil company. grin grin Over bleached Lola the old woman felt because she was contributing small kobo and her over-sized pvssy to Peter gave her the entitlement to marry him, gave him ijebu vegetable which is now making him rave like a lunatic. The Okoye family had no idea that Peter was f*cking her for free until he went off his senses and proposed marriage. The ill mannered old brat instead of trying to soothe the minds of the family chose to be arrogant and disrespectful. Well, we know her karma awaits her.

Unlike the elegant Chioma who has stolen the heart of Davido and he is just all over her. That is what an Igbo girl does to you not those ashawo uncouth yoruba girls who have nothing to offer but noise and smelly armpits. cheesycheesy

And did you call yourself classy? Oh well...I believe you mean low classed just like your over-bleached af*nja women who even assist the lazy af*nja "Dangote Cement Promo" and "Customs Auction" scammer guys in doing wire wire by the side like Yewande Adekoya Abiodun and Lola Margaret. I guess those actresses are self made too. grin grin

The first and only time I hit a yoruba girl was very terrible. Pvssy smelt like rotten fish and she was farting like a sick dog. I swore never to do it again.

I hope you stay put hitting only them because only vultures flock together and feast on cadavers.

grin grin grin
Lol. Rants of uncouth loud mouthed gossip, just like their good for nothing Ibo bitches. Rants that doesn't stop Lola's money from flowing nor stop her from steadily ganering more endorsements for her husband while the loud mouthed mgbeke families keep selling properties and gnashing teeth. Lol

Btw, only in your dream would you get a Yoruba lady. Classy Yoruba ladies don't go for uncouth illiterates which is what a lot of you Ibos are. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by skales67(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

Lol. Rants of uncouth loud mouthed gossip, just like their good for nothing Ibo bitches. Rants that doesn't stop Lola's money from flowing nor stop her from steadily ganering more endorsements for her husband while the loud mouthed mgbeke families keep selling properties and gnashing teeth. Lol

Btw, only in your dream would you get a Yoruba lady. Classy Yoruba ladies don't go for uncouth illiterates which is what a lot of you Ibos are. Lol.

And how is the hoe getting the endorsements? By sharing her public property pvssy to the endorsers for her husband to be relevant which is what most cone-headed b*tches do even in their marriages. No wonder we hear about them in the ikeja marriage tribunal everyday. cheesy cheesy

You call me an illiterate and you spell the word "garnering" as "ganering" grin grin

Stop making use of English phrases above your mediocre level. Illiterate hydraulic soup guzzler. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by Fatherofdragons: 2:27pm On May 18, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Keep fooling yourself.......person go see Yoruba or Hausa culture ...come go choose to be Igbo..God forbid!!!! Igbo bawo?

Me ..proud omo Oduduwa, Omoluabi!

why do u have an igbo moniker?

Afonja I know that u secretly crave to be igbo but that will not happen, u can take ur dirtiness some where else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 2:34pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

And how is the hoe getting the endorsements? By sharing her public property pvssy to the endorsers for her husband to be relevant which is what most cone-headed b*tches do even in their marriages. No wonder we hear about them in the ikeja marriage tribunal everyday. cheesy cheesy

You call me an illiterate and you spell the word "garnering" as "ganering" grin grin

Stop making use of English phrases above your mediocre level. Illiterate hydraulic soup guzzler. grin grin
English phrases or words? Lol. Phrases don't even have a verb. A Dunce like yourself thinks spelling errors/typo are the definition of illiterates. Lol

That said, Lola came from money bag affluent classy families who are well versed and popular with wealthy folks, not your average hungry Ibo bitches. Now your dumb head can calculate how she get these endorsement from the little point mentioned above.

I repeat Yoruba ladies don't do uncouth Ibo illiterates. Heck, only the uncouth loud mouthed Yoruba men moves with your Ibo bitches.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 2:45pm On May 18, 2018
livinbygrace:

They are smart and hardly have time for unnecessary dramas(nagging,fetish) and the kitchen aspect is wonderful,so that's why most men go for them.
Liars! Pants on fire. Lol.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by skales67(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

English phrases or words? Lol. Phrases don't even have a verb. A Dunce like yourself thinks spelling errors/typo are the definition of illiterates. Lol

That said, Lola came from money bag affluent classy families who are well versed and popular with wealthy folks, not your average hungry Ibo bitches. Now your dumb head can calculate how she get these endorsement from the little point mentioned above.

I repeat Yoruba ladies don't do uncouth Ibo illiterates. Heck, only the uncouth loud mouthed Yoruba men moves with your Ibo bitches.

Like these ones in the photo below? Your women are the most ugliest women in the whole of Africa just above the midgets of Sudan. That being said, they can never do Igbos because our blood is pure and unpolluted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 2:58pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

Like these ones in the photo below? Your women are the most ugliest women in the whole of Africa just above the midgets of Sudan. That being said, they can never do Igbos because our blood is pure and unpolluted.
Not as ugly as that hairy ibo lady called nonyeram okafor or Lauretta onochie. Lol. At least, the plus sized woman has a nice face and she was only acting a movie.

Btw, we all know Yoruba women are the tallest in Nigeria, not your regular uncouth Ibo dwarves. Our ladies don't do per second uncouth Ibo illiterates.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by skales67(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

Not as ugly as that hairy monkey called nonyeram okafor or Lauretta onochie. Lol. At least, the plus sized woman has a fine face and was only acting a movie.

Btw, we all know Yoruba women are the tallest in Nigeria, not your regular uncouth Ibo dwarves.

Hahahaha! Yet we see Igbo ladies representing states like Ekiti, Ondo, Osun etc in the Miss Nigeria Competition? Everyone knows the average yoruba woman has the semblance of a gorilla and the light skinned ones are bleached! We see them all over the streets of Lagos and here in Abuja selling agbo with kpomo and they look so unappealing and sweaty with their foul body odor. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Infact, if you are hor.ny as a man and look at a yoruba woman, the "hor.ny state" disappears abruptly. grin grin

Deal with it!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by Ugosample(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
djgrafiti:
All what I read here,just proves to me that black people are not fully humans,they have a little animal nature in them and that explains the reason for their backwardness in the society....

I'm telling you

Most blacks suffer from what the rest of the world has left behind

Strong ethnic affirnity and chauvinism

That is why most of them will argue till their last breath that their tribe is superior and others beneath.

Okay, we don hear, your tribe is the best

Will you be paid for it

Can it cook you jollof rice

mumu behaviour I must say
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by skales67(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2018
Ugosample:

I'm telling you

Most blacks suffer from what the rest of the world has left behind

Strong ethnic affirnity and chauvinism

That is why most of them will argue till their last breath that their tribe is superior and others beneath.

Okay, we don hear, your tribe is the best

Will you be paid for it

Can it cook you jollof rice

mumu behaviour I must say

It got Chioma a Porshe and made Davido say "He is Igbo and Igbo is winning" hence you and I are currently on this thread.

The thing is paining open defecation republicans like diadem10 wella to the point of suicide. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 3:18pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

Hahahaha! Yet we see Igbo ladies representing states like Ekiti, Ondo, Osun etc in the Miss Nigeria Competition? Everyone knows the average yoruba woman has the semblance of a gorilla and the light skinned ones are bleached! We see them all over the streets of Lagos and here in Abuja selling agbo with kpomo and they look so unappealing and sweaty with their foul body odor. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Infact, if you are Hot as a man and look at a yoruba woman, the "Hot state" disappears abruptly. grin grin

Deal with it!
Lol.
What do we make of Ibo representing the Northern states? Do you think every girl loves cucumber like your Ibo bitches do? Abeg leave tori for mathais.

Just like my cousin's mum would say to her daughter and I quote 'I can't even let my dog go for a national beauty contest'. Same daughter has won the beauty contest in both primary and sec. School but the families won't allow her to contest in Ondo state's peagent beauty contest let alone national. I can bet the story is the same for almost every Yoruba families out there.

Still doesn't stop the fact that Yoruba women don't do per second Ibo illiterates. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by skales67(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

Lol.
What do we make of Ibo representing the Northern states? Do you think every girl loves cucumber like your Ibo bitches do? Abeg leave tori for mathais.

Just like my cousin's mum would say to her daughter and I quote 'I can't even let my dog go for a national beauty contest'. Same daughter has won the beauty contest in both primary and sec. School but the families won't allow her to contest in Ondo state's peagent beauty contest let alone the national. I can bet the story is the same for almost every Yoruba families out there.

Still doesn't stop the fact that Yoruba women don't do per second Ibo illiterates. Lol

We are talking about National and International beauty pageantry and here you are yapping about Primary and Secondary School level pageantry in the South-Waste amongst a group of ugly tarts?

That's what you are using as a yardstick?

I am not surprised at your mediocre thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 3:25pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

It got Chioma a Porshe and made Davido say "He is Igbo and Igbo is winning" hence you and I are currently on this thread.

The thing is paining open defecation republicans like diadem10 wella to the point of suicide. grin grin grin
Lol.
Ibo started the rubbish and started 'rubbishing' Yoruba heritage, including our women and I had no option than to defend them. You can't denigrate my tribe yet expect me to be all smiles.
Doesn't dispute my point which is Yoruba women don't do per second uncouth Ibo illiterates.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by cbrass(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2018
folake4u:

Gee, thanks!

Could i know you more pls wink
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 3:30pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

We are talking about National and International beauty pageantry and here you are yapping about Primary and Secondary School level pageantry in the South-Waste amongst a group of ugly tarts?

That's what you are using as a yardstick?

I am not surprised at your mediocre thinking.

I'm only telling of how the Yorubas don't fancy the cucumbers unlike your Ibo bitches that represent every state with their cucumber punnays.

I bet your uncouth gossip brain can't understand this.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by folake4u(f): 3:34pm On May 18, 2018
cbrass:

Could i know you more pls wink

Lol,why pls.

1 Like

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by skales67(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

I'm only telling of how the Yorubas don't fancy the cucumbers unlike your Ibo bitches that represent every state with their cucumber punnays.

I bet your uncouth gossip brain can't understand this.

Ok...but they fancy the cucumbers at the primary and secondary school level from their paedophiliac male teachers abi? No wonder we hear of rape and sexual abuse from the open defecation republic. You just confirmed it grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by cbrass(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2018
folake4u:

Lol,why pls.

I would have told you why, but i don't want to derail the thread. I realize you don't reply DMs but could you kindly amend the law for my sake? wink

i sent you a DM
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 3:55pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

Ok...but they fancy the cucumbers at the primary and secondary school level from their paedophiliac male teachers abi? No wonder we hear of rape and sexual abuse from the open defecation republic. You just confirmed it grin grin
Lol. Primary and sec contest are open contest. The parents are involved and carried along with every step made. Even the constumes are brought in by the parents, the school would only specify the kind of constumes while the parents/guardians bring these constumes.

That said, your potor people are part of those rapist case. One even raped a corper all the way in Niger today. That your potor republic has no media outlet due to the fact that majority has fled in droves to other region doesn't negate the atrocities committed in Potor land. After all, we never heard of Evans arm robbery case in Potor land until nemesis caught up with him in the Sw.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by emelda86(f): 4:08pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=Fatherofdragons post=67651781][/quote]

E never start to pain am him go soon die of heart burn
Saboteurs buhari will deal with u people mercilessly...

1 Like

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by delpee(f): 4:16pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

Not just his grandma, his father is also an Ibo. Lol. The people you folks won't claim.. one was even claiming huspipi as an Ibo man. Seun is also an Ibo according to some of you. Lol

Funny! grin I'm not Igbo. I just choose to educate myself on any matter. It's common knowledge that his late Uncle Isiaka Adeleke got permission from the East so they could bury Davidos grandma in Ede, Osun State.

It's wiser to seek knowledge instead of commenting ignorantly. Google is indeed your friend if you agree.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by ezy9: 4:18pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 4:44pm On May 18, 2018
delpee:

Funny! grin I'm not Igbo. I just choose to educate myself on any matter. It's common knowledge that his late Uncle Isiaka Adeleke got permission from the East so they could bury Davidos grandma in Ede, Osun State.

It's wiser to seek knowledge instead of commenting ignorantly. Google is indeed your friend if you agree.
Stupid lie. The east doesn't have a name or community? Lol

What stupid permission when married Ibo women are to be buried in their husband homes? As you can see, you aint making sense. Nor be only grandma, his dad join sef.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by VanBommel(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

guy your words can send the depressed to his early grave. Why do you want to end the life of that young man like this? embarassed cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
They give them what the yellowba people don't have, and ofcause you can't give what you don't have.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by Dgovernor88: 5:13pm On May 18, 2018
midolian:
just like FFK

Wetin dis Igbo girls dey give our brothers chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) / Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.