Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (59517 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos / Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by SYBLmon: 5:45pm On May 18, 2018
There you have it, Davido's validation.

His new album drop pretty soon.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 6:19pm On May 18, 2018
Dgovernor88:
. Nothing bro, just that the Igbo's are not known for giving birth at home while they're still with there parents because they see it as an abomination in their communities. So DAVIDO is enjoying the real ingredients from Chioma.
Those 2 ibo bitches that birthed flavour's kids are what? Goats? Lol.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by dominion001(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2018
I am a not an ibo, i am a deltan but I must tell you that GOOD ibo girls makes the best wives.

Don't ask me how did i know and don't quote me any how, if u do ur left leg go break in 2 days time
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by Obdk: 7:06pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

Lol. Rants of uncouth loud mouthed gossip, just like their good for nothing Ibo bitches. Rants that doesn't stop Lola's money from flowing nor stop her from steadily ganering more endorsements for her husband while the loud mouthed mgbeke families keep selling properties and gnashing teeth. Lol

Btw, only in your dream would you get a Yoruba lady. Classy Yoruba ladies don't go for uncouth illiterates which is what a lot of you Ibos are. Lol.

all those isale eko idumagbon ebu owa dirty girls ba. god forbid.

imagine d smelly armpit wit dreads

d kpekus smell dey kill mosquitoes
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by Obdk: 7:11pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

I'm only telling of how the Yorubas don't fancy the cucumbers unlike your Ibo bitches that represent every state with their cucumber punnays.

I bet your uncouth gossip brain can't understand this.

yet its a crime for afonja girl not to have two or three kids from different agbo sellers.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by Ejanla07: 7:19pm On May 18, 2018
skales67:

Ok...but they fancy the cucumbers at the primary and secondary school level from their paedophiliac male teachers abi? No wonder we hear of rape and sexual abuse from the open defecation republic. You just confirmed it grin grin

my flattthead broda

if its incest leave it for us. we can rape anything father daughter son grandma.

we re world raping champion. slimy and hydraulic nature of ewedu is like semen. its why our girls born like fowl. its normal.

do u kno why our ancestor was thrown from hellfire?

we kno we cant measure to Igbos but u don't expect us to admit it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 8:38pm On May 18, 2018
Obdk:

yet its a crime for afonja girl not to have two or three kids from different agbo sellers.
Like Flavour's Ibo bitches that gave birth to his 2 kids? Lol.
High time you accepted your money hungry osu bitches have nothing to offer, their uncouth selves only attract similar men like them.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:41pm On May 18, 2018
nuggarito:
This one don sell him tribe for just a piece of an ass.
that's the power of ass
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by diadem10: 8:42pm On May 18, 2018
Obdk:

all those isale eko idumagbon ebu owa dirty girls ba. god forbid.

imagine d smelly armpit wit dreads

d kpekus smell dey kill mosquitoes
Lol. They are even better than those sweaty dirty palm oil and ogbono selling yam legged Osu bitches. Puke..
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:12pm On May 18, 2018
diadem10:

Lol. They are even better than those sweaty dirty palm oil and ogbono selling yam legged Osu bitches. Puke..
Guy ibo boys dont date dirty gels dat wear dia menustral pad for three days.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by Eze2000(m): 1:57am On May 19, 2018
forreelinc:

angry no o they are ten, how many igbo gals davido dey f*ck?
From your verbs i think they should be like thirty and try to be nice with your use of words on a public forum. You don't have to be nice just try

1 Like

Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by MrSly(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2018
forreelinc:
Oh yea there was a time davido said sh*t about the igbos grin e good to get money o the chioma gal still dey f*ck davido upon wetin e talk
You sounded so empty and vague.
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by forreelinc(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2018
MrSly:

You sounded so empty and vague.
grin no I didn't
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by forreelinc(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2018
Eze2000:

try to be nice
cool be nice with my ballz
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by djgrafiti(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2018
You all should be ashamed of yourselves both the Igbos,Yorubas and the Hausas,for segregating and abusing each others,I am not surprised,blacks are cursed by nature,very few blacks can reason beyond materialism,ethnicity,Religion and Wealth.
When whites call us black monkies we get offended but we keep behaving like animals,if we are given power,we abuse it,given money we use it to oppress each other,even with our little knowledge that we acquire through our half baked education system that is based on expired theories and formulas we still fill ourselves with unmerited and unwarranted ego.
I am Ibo but I don't see how an Ibo man or woman is better than a Yoruba or an Hausa man or woman,every tribe have their shortcomings it is part of their identity as a people....and I have found that successful people don't have time for tribalism only the wretched people tribalise...for instance Dangote as an individual wouldn't have achieved much success in business if he was employing workers or doing business with his tribe people alone,fact is that all tribes and even foreigners have and is still contributing to the growth of Dangote group.
We should stop judging people by their ethnicity, it is a poor and inferior way of thinking...If Dbanj was like that he wouldn't have anything to do with Don Jazzy or Olamide and Phyno the way the run things together regardless of ethnicity.
Shalom
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by Papertrail11(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Tge same way I will shout, "I be Isoko, Isoko is winning" . I love you Oghenetano, I will buy you a Porsche when TRON gets to $500 embarassed embarassed

long term tron holder?
what is your price prediction end of the year
and post mainet launch?

i am predicting a 0.,51 end of tge year if things turn bad as i,t bad
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by obaataaokpaewu: 4:17pm On May 25, 2018
Papertrail11:

long term tron holder?
and post mainet launch?

Lol
Same amount too but I am waiting till it gets to $500 or $1000
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by joeheaven(f): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hope this is natural love o
Re: Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) by dianadsouza: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Papertrail11:

long term tron holder?
and post mainet launch?

Well!! Tron is performing really well in the crypto market, several crypto experts predict that the price of Tron price will rise high.
According to coinpedia Tron price prediction, the price will go up in the upcoming years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.