Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) (1561 Views)

Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 17, 2018
Even at laying of wreath the most senior police officer is confused. If this man is in charge of all our safety then we're in deep problem. If he's in charge of the billions of annual police budget then the whole Police Force cannot function. Truthfully we have no security. Please Nigerians let's save this country!

This IG was commissioner of police that gave Buhari 1 million votes in 2015. Remember that the INEC Commissioner of Kano who disagreed with the result had his house burnt down with him and the whole family inside. He was promoted immediately after that. And then made IG. Nigeria forgets so fast
This is laughable because I can remember vividly, Buhari FORCEFULLY retired so many of the superior officers of the NPF

Only to bring this "Transmission Transmitter Transmitted" as our IGP.

Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. Ethnicity has eaten us deep beyond repair.

God help us all.
See another blunder he made among his colleagues
Facts About the Transmission, Transmitted IGP

*Bachelors degree in Agriculture from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria

*Bachelors degree in Law from the University of Maiduguri. �

*He was a Commissioner of Police during the 2015 election in Kano. ☺

*He was quickly promoted from a CP to an AIG and then appointed IGP. A process that cost 12 brilliant AIGs their jobs.

*He has a history of disobeying orders. He refused to go to Benue and has refused to appear before the senate.

he shot himself on the foot by giving Nigerians a reason to question his Law degree with his inability to read a prepared "transmitted" speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdflNCCB_I

3 Likes

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by mightyhazell: 10:07pm On May 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by TamunoRichard(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2018
watin concern me?

I'm transmitting to my bed.. when I wake up I'll recommend this topic to the transmission IGP..

3 Likes

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 17, 2018
God punish the fool that appointed this foolish uneducated man as IGP

9 Likes

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by doctokwus: 10:44pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
God punish the fool that appointed this foolish uneducated man as IGP
The fool is going for a second term and has people still supporting him.Is it not insanity?I simply still don't understand how any human being with commonsense would want Buhari to rule for another 4years.
The same speech and intellectual defect exhibited by Idris applies to Buhari,and yet there are people that want him reelected.Pure insanity!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by zombieTRACKER: 11:44pm On May 17, 2018
doctokwus:

The fool is going for a second term and has people still supporting him.Is it not insanity?I simply still don't understand how any human being with commonsense would want Buhari to rule for another 4years.
The same speech and intellectual defect exhibited by Idris applies to Buhari,and yet there are people that want him reelected.Pure insanity!

they are many on this forum
But they are paid to do such

3 Likes

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by Front1line: 12:18am On May 18, 2018
Deluded Igbo, Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb because an Igbo was not made the IG.

Disorientated Igbo boy is it not a norm to retire all senior officers when a junior officer is to head a post above his seniors ?

How many times have we seen Obasanjo n Jonathan done that without any brouhaha from you Igbos.

For God sake what is the problem with you Igbos that once someone is not doing what please you, the next thing you do is dedicate your miserable lives at crucifying such person.

Here this jerk is complaining about ethnicity as if that was not what Azikwe did by appointing an Igbo as the VC of UI back then when he was the prime minister.

Has anyone ever visited any sector dominated by these resentful tribe to know how they try so hard to lock every other tribe out where they hold the advantage ?

If you have not taken a keen look then visit Ladipo to ascertain what goes on in the spare part market. If that is too small for you check out the freight forwarders association of Nigeria.

I will not list Igbo owned banks n other business as that can be a bit complicating to understand.

These resentful tribe will do all within their power to perpetuate nepotism bigotry and all class of ethic bais but let others try the same thing n they start shouting Biafra.

Anybody ever wondered why only Aguiyi Ironsi coup is termed Igbo coup among all coups that occurred in Nigeria ?

One was arguing earlier that over 80% of Nigeria players to the World Cup are Igbos. Of course he was excited about that not minding the same failed Nigeria system ensured that but let’s get to politics where everyone know igbo are colossal failures without foresight or hindsight with Northerners who we all know have been able to outwit the southerners because of their unity and you’ll start hearing Biafra till their graves.

I have not insulted anyone or tribe but I know by morning an Igbo mod would have deleted this comment. Igbo should know they can run but can’t hide.

The truth about your hatred n resentment for every other tribe in Nigeria shall be magnified and when the time is right each n every one of you will pay accordingly.
Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by SalamRushdie: 12:34am On May 18, 2018
Come on this wreath laying march was also doctored by mischievous haters ..

1 Like

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by oglalasioux(m): 12:57am On May 18, 2018
The guy is just daft.

1 Like

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:46am On May 18, 2018
Front1line:
Deluded Igbo, Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb because an Igbo was not made the IG.

Disorientated Igbo boy is it not a norm to retire all senior officers when a junior officer is to head a post above his seniors ?

How many times have we seen Obasanjo n Jonathan done that without any brouhaha from you Igbos.

For God sake what is the problem with you Igbos that once someone is not doing what please you, the next thing you do is dedicate your miserable lives at crucifying such person.

Here this jerk is complaining about ethnicity as if that was not what Azikwe did by appointing an Igbo as the VC of UI back then when he was the prime minister.

Has anyone ever visited any sector dominated by these resentful tribe to know how they try so hard to lock every other tribe out where they hold the advantage ?

If you have not taken a keen look then visit Ladipo to ascertain what goes on in the spare part market. If that is too small for you check out the freight forwarders association of Nigeria.

I will not list Igbo owned banks n other business as that can be a bit complicating to understand.

These resentful tribe will do all within their power to perpetuate nepotism bigotry and all class of ethic bais but let others try the same thing n they start shouting Biafra.

Anybody ever wondered why only Aguiyi Ironsi coup is termed Igbo coup among all coups that occurred in Nigeria ?

One was arguing earlier that over 80% of Nigeria players to the World Cup are Igbos. Of course he was excited about that not minding the same failed Nigeria system ensured that but let’s get to politics where everyone know igbo are colossal failures without foresight or hindsight with Northerners who we all know have been able to outwit the southerners because of their unity and you’ll start hearing Biafra till their graves.

I have not insulted anyone or tribe but I know by morning an Igbo mod would have deleted this comment. Igbo should know they can run but can’t hide.

The truth about your hatred n resentment for every other tribe in Nigeria shall be magnified and when the time is right each n every one of you will pay accordingly.

Sir don't attack me. Attack his incompetence during laying of wreath, prove that he is qualified for the job. Prove to us how just after 2015 elections in less than 2 years he became IG from CP. Someone with very bad records. Please just be unbiased, Nigeria is failing but it's not too late to right wrongs .

2 Likes

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by Akanapiaigwe: 7:36am On May 18, 2018
Front1line:

what's your obsession about igbos

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

2 Likes

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Come on this wreath laying march was also doctored by mischievous haters ..

Sarcasm Right bro?

1 Like

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by SalamRushdie: 7:52am On May 18, 2018
EBLABOR:

Sarcasm Right bro?
sure sir

1 Like

Re: HERE'S PROVE IGP REALLY HAD 2 ATTACKS(VIDEO) by dealslip(f): 8:07am On May 18, 2018
Please ignore that front1ine guy, his aim is to distract you from commenting on the incompetence of the IGP. He is only using IPOB as a cover up. He s posting this same rubbish about IPOB on every thread about the IGPs blunders.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos / Your Choice Of Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers Will Not Stand, INEC Tells PM / PDP, AA Dominate Incoming Imo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.