Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) (1002 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by sir3pu(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Angry Nigerians has dragged the vice president of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo on Twitter after his first statement and reaction over the killing of Nigerians in South Africa.

In his words, he said;

The recent attacks in South Africa are condemnable. It is sad and very unfortunate that the lives and livelihoods of Nigerians living in South Africa, are once again being destroyed with such wantonness carelessness and recklessness.

Nigeria and Nigerians invested a great deal in the pulling down of apartheid. These acts of bigotry are entirely contrary to the very ideals that all the great South African leaders including the present President fought for, and for which many gave their lives.

Mr. President has already spoken about this. We will take this up with the authorities in South Africa in to ensure that this sort of thing does not repeat itself. It is absolutely unacceptable.

We will take all actions necessary for the protection of our citizens everywhere in the world. We are currently in consultation with the South African government on the urgent need to put in place measures to end these acts of violence against our people.

Click the link below to watch the video see Nigerians reaction

https://wiseloaded.com/nigerians-drag-osinbajo-online-over-xenophobic-attack/
Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first.

These our top officials ain't helping matters at all sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Black against Black cry
Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by funmike83(f): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
osinbajo, what action did you take to protect your citizens at home? i wonder how you want to protect your citizens abroad ! foolish politicians. if your daughter that built her office in lagos and hsa the guts to be making mouth that she built it out of her sweat were to be in south africa, would you still be seated there typing rubbish? were gbogbo, ndi ara. i dont blame the south african pple. it is as you lay your bed so you lie on it.you politicians have tarnished our image home and abroad . their bllood is on yourhead

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by Zanas: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mr president has already spoken about what? What did the useless dullard say? This so called pastor is a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by HacheNoire: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2019

God bless The Vice President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by AgentNairaland(f): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Werey Ni Bubu Ati Osi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by nonjebose(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
It is unfortunate that after the dust settles , these politicians would continue with the business of thieving,, and not seeing this saga as a wake up call

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by genternity(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by Captainrambo2: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Very weak and watery response

I expected nothing much from him tho.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by Auladimeji2: 2:31am On Sep 04, 2019
I told my grandfather that Osibanjo is just figure head he doesn't

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Online As He React To Xenophobic Attacks (video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:43am On Sep 04, 2019
I think some people want vice president to order to lunch missile?

Okay let do it this way.

If you are the vice president, What would you have done differently

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

And What Have We Gain Since 1914 Except Ruins / Army: Why We Adopted Spiritual Warfare To Counter Boko Haram -(pic's) / Obono-Obla Cries: They Just Want To Humiliate Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.