Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory (59911 Views)

Ike Ugbo Dumps Super Eagles For Canada National Team / Nwakali To Dump Super Eagles For European Country – Brother, Allwell Nwakali / FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by heryor2(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2018
undecided
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Ogunleti01: 8:14pm On May 19, 2018
macbede:
Nigeria all the way!
...till Croatia give us small transmission
grin grin
Cowards die many times before their death
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Akpacha(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

I'm not against u being aggrieved for the nation but u should stop using such language in a place that u live, does it mean u are cursed? Which I know u are not.
Let me tell u, in this nation, people are getting jobs daily, others are buying cars, some are building houses while some are going to overseas for vacation. What u should know is that these people are not even politicians or related to any politician.

Even in a cursed place, people enjoy blessings, Shell give jobs without preferences, other Multinationals does same without man know man, even some people are becoming entrepreneurs daily.

I believe u may either be working or looking for job, so let me ask u this...

How can u enjoy the blessings of a place when u are always laying curse on it?
I believe u may be a Christian believing God for a miracle, but Scripture says, as a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
keep ur long story, this zoo called nigeria is cursed. Been among hausa/fulani is a curse on it own. Mind u, am not igbo

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Ogunleti01: 8:16pm On May 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Nigeria cannot survive the group stage Unless the IGP is sacked and probed
This country is cursed
Mind your tongue!
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Righteousness89(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Nigeria cannot survive the group stage
Unless the IGP is sacked and probed

This country is cursed BLESSED
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Naturalobserver(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2018
kingkakaone:
The white man's love for sport is beyond trophies and winnings, it is pure passion that is why u will see a relegation club still having a packed stadium in the EPL and bundesliga.

Roma knows that Nigeria is not even among the best 15 teams yet they are supporting us out of love and passion for the game instead of going for favorites like Brazil, Germany or Belgium.

In Nigeria, glory hunters will be insulting others for supporting smaller clubs and even call u all sort of names.

Look at Man city that had no fan in 2005 now have some fans that will be insulting others supporting Arsenal, Liverpool, and co.

I remember the look at the face of 2 of my colleagues who support Man united when I told them I am supporting Newcastle in the EPL.

Nigerians don't understand what passion is in football that is why they decamp to the winning side every season.
For the record, if u are a Man u fan, Arsenal fan, or Chelsea fan please don't quote me to talk rubbish because u know what happened to u when we met this year.
Imagine a club who just came from relegation beating the former champions when they needed the win, An Arsenal team and a Man united team who played champions league football this season.
It is no fluke, it is joy to see those heavyweight fall by our sword.
Nigerians have mad love nd passion for football.What u stated is ur opinion..I have been a supporter of Bendel Insurance,The super eagles and Arsenal since 1998
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by iPopAlomo(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2018
kingkakaone:
The white man's love for sport is beyond trophies and winnings, it is pure passion that is why u will see a relegation club still having a packed stadium in the EPL and bundesliga.

Roma knows that Nigeria is not even among the best 15 teams yet they are supporting us out of love and passion for the game instead of going for favorites like Brazil, Germany or Belgium.

In Nigeria, glory hunters will be insulting others for supporting smaller clubs and even call u all sort of names.

Look at Man city that had no fan in 2005 now have some fans that will be insulting others supporting Arsenal, Liverpool, and co.

I remember the look at the face of 2 of my colleagues who support Man united when I told them I am supporting Newcastle in the EPL.

Nigerians don't understand what passion is in football that is why they decamp to the winning side every season.
For the record, if u are a Man u fan, Arsenal fan, or Chelsea fan please don't quote me to talk rubbish because u know what happened to u when we met this year.
Imagine a club who just came from relegation beating the former champions when they needed the win, An Arsenal team and a Man united team who played champions league football this season.

Reminds me of one of my mate in school... he supports Yeovil... yeo-fucking-vil!!!
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Sanchez01: 8:22pm On May 19, 2018
macbede:
Nigeria all the way!

grin grin
grin grin grin

We can't get past the group stage. I honestly don't see how.
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Aystarz: 8:25pm On May 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

Tolu Shotade , is that you?
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by davisma: 8:26pm On May 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Nigeria cannot survive the group stage
Unless the IGP is sacked and probed

This country is cursed

what a correlation of Super eagle success with IGP.

This country is bless because I am bless.

Like nations like citizens.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by emperorblog(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2018
let wait till CROATIA AND ICELAND TRANSMISSION OUR YANSH
ENYIMBA FC ALL D WAY www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by skitozblog: 8:28pm On May 19, 2018
Amen!!

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 19, 2018
Aystarz:

Tolu Shotade , is that you?
Nope. I'm not a Yoruba person o.
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Riptider(f): 8:33pm On May 19, 2018
Proudly Newcastle.
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by sevo(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2018
Wait first, did I just see "Thanks you" for DAT AS ROMA reply
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Aystarz: 8:34pm On May 19, 2018
kingkakaone:
Nope.
I'm not a Yoruba person o.

Apologies mate. Tolu, by the way, is Head of Sports at Inspiration FM Lagos; he is the only Newcastle fan that I know.
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 19, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Reminds me of one of my mate in school... he supports Yeovil... yeo-fucking-vil!!!
Lolssss...
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 19, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Nigerians have mad love nd passion for football.What u stated is ur opinion..I have been a supporter of Bendel Insurance,The super eagles and Arsenal since 1998
OK.
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2018
Aystarz:

Apologies mate. Tolu, by the way, is Head of Sports at Inspiration FM Lagos; he is the only Newcastle fan that I know.
No pros brother.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2018
Akpacha:
keep ur long story, this zoo called nigeria is cursed. Been among hausa/fulani is a curse on it own. Mind u, am not igbo
I don't care where u are from but please...
Next time don't mention me with this type of negative mindset.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by kinzation(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

I'm not against u being aggrieved for the nation but u should stop using such language in a place that u live, does it mean u are cursed? Which I know u are not.
Let me tell u, in this nation, people are getting jobs daily, others are buying cars, some are building houses while some are going to overseas for vacation. What u should know is that these people are not even politicians or related to any politician.

Even in a cursed place, people enjoy blessings, Shell give jobs without preferences, other Multinationals does same without man know man, even some people are becoming entrepreneurs daily.

I believe u may be a Christian believing God for a miracle, but Scripture says, as a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
my brother God will bless you for this comment... some people no just get joy....the prayer should be no matter how hard the country might be... I will be successful..

4 Likes

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by kinzation(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2018
uwajeh:
This one na old story na. What rock have you been hiding under.
ROCK OF AGES... grin

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by sabidey: 8:51pm On May 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Nigeria cannot survive the group stage Unless the IGP is sacked and probed
This country is cursed
you're cursed. am In nigeria and am not cursed

2 Likes

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by marvewhale(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2018
Well, all i know is that the transmission of the, i mean transfusion of the transmission of nigeria will make it soar high.
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by marvewhale(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2018
Seen...
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Oduwils222(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

I'm so touched by this.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by marvewhale(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2018
Akpacha:
But we are not talking about your animalistic being and your habitat here.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Ojuri20: 9:03pm On May 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

Did u see what I wrote?
It is obvious u have already made Ur choice.
But please, people rise everyday in this nation u called such a name, those people don't have double heads.
Some were born into a poor background while others grew up in a worst area than the pics u posted but they decided to see beyond their present predicament.

If I tell u where I grew up from, u will say I'm lying again.
Someone once told my sister that it is impossible for a person like me to grow up from that area, that's to tell u how damaged people think that place was.

Seriously you get time trying to convince someone that has already given up on himself not the nation as he portrayed in his comments. By their comments you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by ironheart(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

matured and straight to the point
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by thunderbabs: 9:08pm On May 19, 2018
Mtcheeeew, super eagles wey dey play penalty go throw-in.

As Roma better carry support con give Julius Berger boiz shocked
Re: AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory by Hades2016(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2018
macbede:
Nigeria all the way!

grin grin
[left][/left]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video / Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.