Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,702 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerian School Embarrasses Lailasnews Reader With Its Spelling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian School Embarrasses Lailasnews Reader With Its Spelling (317 Views)

FASTMONEY Embarrasses And Threatens Clients / Sex Worker Embarrasses Nigerian Big Boy Over N5000 All-night Fee / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian School Embarrasses Lailasnews Reader With Its Spelling by Letenwam: 9:01am On May 18, 2018
Though getting kids to spell words correctly might be one of the foundations of impacting knowledge, however a Nigerian school located in Owerri has just caught our attention and that of our reader with the school's name spelling. 

Though the lailasnews reader who sent in the story commended the effort of the management to set up a school for special needs children, however she also noted that it is also embarrassing for the school identified as  Allenbryan Primary and Special school, located along Port - Harcourt Road in Owerri (Imo State), to have their own name wrongly spelt. 

Her mail reads; 

Please call the attention of the management of this school to correct the spelling of their name. It is quite embarrassing that a school will have their own name wrongly spelt.
I understand it is a new school. I drove past there this afternoon and i decided to take a picture. 
The school is along Port - Harcourt Road in Owerri (Imo State) and it is for both regular children and for children with special needs.

I guess the right Spelling is Allenbryan Primary and Special school. 

In as much as i commend the effort of the management to set up a school for special needs children. I think it is also embarrassing to have their own name wrongly spelt. 
A school should be the last place such careless mistakes should be made.
Finally, I do not understand what their motto is all about. Is it a french phrase? Spanish or Latin? Someone explain please.

Thank you

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-school-embarrasses-lailasnews-reader-with-its-spelling/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian School Embarrasses Lailasnews Reader With Its Spelling by Nobody: 9:09am On May 18, 2018
Behold the IG's ama Mata. Next generation IG's loading...
Re: Nigerian School Embarrasses Lailasnews Reader With Its Spelling by debolayinka(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2018
IGP likely owns that school.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prison Service "MINNA" Jailbreak, 2 Dead, 210 Inmates At Large / Man Shares Photos Of Two Boys He Claims Specializes In Snatching Of Phones / Image Of 4-year-old Girl Beaten By Her Father, Chained To The Toilet, And Made T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.