Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (389630 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by chommyAngela: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
OLP46:

Please forward to cosine46@gmail.com when you receive it
pls forward to chommyk1@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raystar96(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
chommyAngela:
pls forward to chommyk1@gmail.com
abeg help my ministry ...ray4christ999@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abeladepoju(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
I am also interested pls. send to abeladepoju@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kings1464(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2018
mohlanforex:
I have apply and printed my document since last week, today I login back to the portal @ fedfire.gov.ng to check if my submitted application still intact, to my surprise, I found nothing there, all my application has been removed,,,,,, I want to know if I should reapply again.....

Please what did you print out?

Referee form?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yankison(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Please is there anything to be done to be shortlisted ... Or is it just everyone that will be shortlisted .. I know people at the top that can assist should I contact them to assist about shortlisting or I should just wait till after shortlisting ..
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eedson25(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=yankison post=68383654]Please is there anything to be done to be shortlisted ... Or is it just everyone that will be shortlisted .. I know people at the top that can assist should I contact them to assist about shortlisting or I should just wait till after shortlisting .

Wait till after shortlisting
That will be when "" who know who" will be an added advantage
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yankison(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Eedson25 post=68385422][/quote]

OK thanks ... Please do you know when the application will close
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Floridauk: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Please I need Federa Fire past question. floridauk@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by teasty234: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
I also need. teasty234@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by teasty234: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello house. Pls how are my going to know if am successfully submitted my ffs form. Are they going to send me congratulatory message cos have not receive any. Thanks in anticipatory
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DrTims(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Guy no forget me please. Here is my whatsapp number 08067094114
yankison:
Please is there anything to be done to be shortlisted ... Or is it just everyone that will be shortlisted .. I know people at the top that can assist should I contact them to assist about shortlisting or I should just wait till after shortlisting ..
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Pelssss(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
I need the past question also ogundelepelumi042@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ManiCypher(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abeg i dey oh

manidike@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by adeotiahmed09: 4:52am On Jun 12, 2018
pls me also I need Ffs past question pls my email is adeotiahmed09@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by absong6523: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Plz I need past question
Stephenabidemi@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by robert334: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Please house, I can't upload my passport on the site, have compressed it to 9.KB, still saying the size is big for the site
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2018
robert334:
Please house, I can't upload my passport on the site, have compressed it to 9.KB, still saying the size is big for the site
you have to resize it again to 7 or 8 kb
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by robert334: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2018
tech18:
you have to resize it again to 7 or 8 kb
Thanks bro
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yankison(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2018
DrTims:
Guy no forget me please. Here is my whatsapp number 08067094114

I shouldn't forget you on what please ,let me know and when would they start shortlisting ,also do you have the past question
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2018
robert334:

Thanks bro
welcome
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DrTims(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Concerning the shortlisting. You can't just relax on things like this. If you have connect, you can as well use it. That is what I meant by not forgetting me shocked sad
yankison:

I shouldn't forget you on what please ,let me know and when would they start shortlisting ,also do you have the past question
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kings1464(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Please did anyone print out Referee form?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tintingz(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2018
teasty234:
Hello house. Pls how are my going to know if am successfully submitted my ffs form. Are they going to send me congratulatory message cos have not receive any. Thanks in anticipatory
You will see "successfully submitted" after submission.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tintingz(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2018
robert334:
Download an app to resize the passport.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by robert334: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
tintingz:
Download an app to resize the passport.
Yeah have done that
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by UncleBay(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2018
the site is going nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

grab your form
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2018
propanet:
RECRUITMENT INTO THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE (FFS)

The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).

1. POSITIONS:
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE

i. Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body

ii. Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.

CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i. Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.

ii. Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.

iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.

CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE

i. Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.

ii. Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.

2. METHOD OF APPLICATION

a. Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
b. Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
c. Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
d. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
e. Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.

3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.

4. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
i. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
ii. Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
iii. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
iv. Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
v. Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
vi. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
vii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
viii. Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
ix. Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
x. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
5. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
6. CLOSING

All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication.

Signed
Director/Ag. Secretary to the Board
Bsc and HND holders Apply here www.cdfipb.careers

ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents Apply here www.fedfire.gov.ng
the lower cadre is still giving me problem, i cant register for my brothers. What is the way forward? Some one need to help me.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2018
UncleBay:
the site is going nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

grab your form
for lower or upper cadre? lower cadre is not opening
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jonnayo(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2018
please someone should tell me the salary of an Assistant superintendent of Fire ll
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by obicaddy(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Pls oo, I need the Fire Service Past Questions.
Thanks in anticipation!
obi.akagworo@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by IamNanas(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
I registered on www.cdfipb.careers and after confirming the registration, I logged in to www.fedfire.gov.ng..... I hope it won't affect my application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.