Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (389864 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bolabo: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
their is nothing like uploading of credentials on our own portal.. ND/NCE .. COMPASS 06

Please I also applied with ND I want to ask you some questions about it
You can contact me on my email. Ojosamuel2011@gmail.com
Thanks bro
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by educators(f): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bolabo:

Please I also applied with ND I want to ask you some questions about it
You can contact me on my email. Ojosamuel2011@gmail.com
Thanks bro
Abeg, how did you do the application on the ND/NCE site? I don't understand the interface as i can't preview and submit after filling the form and uploading the passport.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
zimunachimdi:
pls I need the past questions too@ zimunachimdi@yahoo.com.thanks.
Abeg, how did you do the application on the ND/NCE site? I don't understand the interface as i can't preview and submit after filling the form and uploading the passport.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
greatestman:

Long time.. Please see what is showing me for FRSC.
clear cache
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmiesky(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
DTOBS:
It is a general error sir, The site is always down by the day and always active in the night/midnight. So you can wait till then to start the application.

@ DTOBS Below is the error message I keep getting when I try to register. I have tried severally with a different email yet still I can't get the login details. Can you help me out please?

Sorry, you have a pending application for this Position, please go to your applications page to continue this application or wait to receive further instructions in your E-Mail
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by UncleBay(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Otenestbestyaho:
for lower or upper cadre? lower cadre is not opening

lower cadre
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by educators(f): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miraclemonday11: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
educators:

Wat I observed is that for lower cadre you can upload any size of passport weda 1mb,2mb,50kb and so on.but for higher cadre is must be the stipulated size.the registration is very simple. Thanks

Pls what should be the problem. I just login my account. But I could not fine my application again.who have solution to this.pls
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yemiprogress(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hello...Please ,my picture is not displayed on my acknowledgement slip after it was printed.Unfortunately,I have not been able to log in and print another slip.

Any workable suggestions?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Akoria: 2:30am On Jun 16, 2018
I can't submit my application for the lower cadre, I have been trying for the past few days now and its not going. What could be the problem?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 5:53am On Jun 16, 2018
pls house, I can't continue the registration.
I'm registering under lower cadre with OND.
This is what's bringing to me below.

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 5:57am On Jun 16, 2018
kayteajay111:
Viewing of requirements is only download the job announcement, there is no icon to click in order the registration. Pls come to my aid.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by NigeriaBam: 6:00am On Jun 16, 2018
kayteajay111:
Do not use UCWeb use another browser like Mobile Firefox or Chrome
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by NigeriaBam: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Hello House, Please when I login through www.fedfire.gov.ng level 8 for B.sc holder Is not there... It show level 7, 6, 4, & 3. Can someone help me with degree holder link that will display Level 8. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miraclemonday11: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2018
kayteajay111:

use Firefox browser then set it on desktop mode it will display wat u need.I had same issue until wen I did this that was wen I saw the registration portal.Hope this help
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yemiprogress(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2018
yemiprogress:
Hello...Please ,my picture is not displayed on my acknowledgement slip after it was printed.Unfortunately,I have not been able to log in and print another slip.

Can someone please help on this.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Soso990240(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2018
HisMajesty1:

Please, I'm through with my registration too, I just want ask if we are too keep the acknowledgement slip and referee form till further notice or we are to send to them... I'm asking so as to be on the safe side.
Burn them to ashes. This question is too lame man. Go give ur referee dem form to sign, then keep them till ur day of screaming. The instructions are there, but you fail to read them.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ellaV(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Please house I need federal fire service past questions please sent to my email ellap2010@yahoo.com. thank u
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Pls I'm in dilemma, I obtained both OND and HND certificates and I want apply for federal fire service, I wanted to apply with HND but I was told to use OND certificate by my UNCLE, although he is not in the system(I mean in FFS) but said it's easy to enter through lower cadre more than higher position.
But I'm concerned that how will I hold HND and OND for a requirement. Looking belittled!
What's is your take nairalanders?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2018
kayteajay111:
Pls I'm in dilemma, I obtained both OND and HND certificates and I want apply for federal fire service, I wanted to apply with HND but I was told to use OND certificate by my UNCLE, although he is not in the system(I mean in FFS) but said it's easy to enter through lower cadre more than higher position.
But I'm concerned that how will I hold HND and OND for a requirement. Looking belittled!
?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by henrolevra: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2018
kayteajay111:

then, be ready to accept whatever the pay is. Remember is very difficult if at all is possible to convert to HND when they employed you with OND.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Salem02: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2018
kayteajay111:

Yes it is very true that chances of getting these kind of jobs are higher for lower cadre than higher ones, and yes the pay would be obviously lower and chances of promotion/conversion is usually slim. However if you believe and have faith you can follow your heart.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tnx @ Salem & henrolevra, gaining something.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by noblefuwad(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hey guyz, how true is Dis �

I heard some people are already getting messages to come for screening / documentation for the federal fire service job... Pls how genuine is this, thou I didn't believe that because the registration will close officially 29th of June 2018
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by noblefuwad(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
I will advise u apply with your HND with good faith, but if ur uncle has slot for junior cadre and it's sure den u can listen to wat e said, bcoz d salary margin BTW ND and HND is nothing less Dan 50k - 60k

kayteajay111:
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HisMajesty1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Soso990240:
Burn them to ashes. This question is too lame man. Go give ur referee dem form to sign, then keep them till ur day of screaming. The instructions are there, but you fail to read them.
Usually, I don't reply people this way but you're obviously a rude and stupid person. . . If you were patient and sensible you'ld know my question is actually what next after referees sign and all that... but you just had to be Stupid...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Soso990240(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=HisMajesty1 post=68544022]
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
yemiprogress:

Don't freak out. Give it time. Mine came out same way but after a couple of days, I went to print a new one and it had my full picture on it.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
NigeriaBam:
Hello House, Please when I login through www.fedfire.gov.ng level 8 for B.sc holder Is not there... It show level 7, 6, 4, & 3. Can someone help me with degree holder link that will display Level 8. Thanks

www.cdfipb.careers
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Soso990240(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
HisMajesty1:

Usually, I don't reply people this way but you're obviously a rude and stupid person. . . If you were patient and sensible you'ld know my question is actually what next after referees sign and all that... but you just had to be Stupid...
Ur post have shown how stupid and foolish u can be. where in ur post did u mention "after referees sign"? or u assume everybody must be in ur head to know what u are thinking? Even after ur referees must have sign, u ar still asking wat to do with d paper, and u have access to d internet? I usually don't reply people in this manner, but I just had to.. atleast for u to think. but u decided to cover ur foolishness with pride. go and read ur initial post.. d foolishness u exibited there is epic... follow-come.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
kayteajay111:

1st thing, it's is wrong to under declare your qualifications.

But that is the small one, the big one is once you're in and want to upgrade to a higher level, you won't be able to use your HND again. You'd have to study afresh SD the system won't recognise the HND since you didn't get it while in service. Plus, it will now take time for you to be converted...

Be true my friend... God gave you a position, embrace it. Unless of course you just want a job and not progress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.