Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (389190 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izaray(f): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
neolboy

This is FFS thread, i'm sure you will find ur answer to every questions here!
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by monerozi5590: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
FemmyPRAISE:

is that what you were told at your centre?
you mean screening will not be done on Wed?

I am yet to go to my center. I am sick at the moment. The guy i quoted said so.

By God's Grace, i will go to my center tomorrow.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by slimbowwow(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
We bless God.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by slimbowwow(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Akure-
slimbowwow:
We bless God.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by neolboy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
izaray:
neolboy

This is FFS thread, i'm sure you will find ur answer to every questions here!

Thanks so much
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izaray(f): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
neolboy:

Thanks so much
You're welcome
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Molar4real(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations to you all, for the Ogun state applicants who are finding it difficult for medical fitness certificate, check my signature
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Vic2much: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by danbakia4j: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
heliny:
Bauchi pple any update please
Any body from Bauchi, am not able to go cos I don't receive any of either SMS or email
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FemmyPRAISE: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Akure centre...guys that went today Pls any updates?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by melodyj(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Henrybright:
Go to BMH port hacourt to get it. I did mine at there

Amuch does it cost you at BMH, or please drop ur contact for me
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FemmyPRAISE: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
danbakia4j:
Any body from Bauchi, am not able to go cos I don't receive any of either SMS or email

You could have at least try your luck if you stay around there who knows maybe ...?�
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by missingribs: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
In Lagos/Ogun centre tinz went well no hassles, they call out the names according to the serial number.... when you hear Ur name,u take the serial number to the screening point....where u take measurements of Ur height,u proceed to where Ur medical fitness certificate is verified (the woman just Sidon dey find stamp)... from that point u proceed to where you have u original documents verified..... from there u go to your house to come back on weds for the test..... finish.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mustee212(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kudos to FFS! the exercise here in sokoto was cool and calm... the shortlisted applicants for three states doing screening in sokoto is not more than 300 for MSC,Bsc and HND! at least they are better than FRSC that INVITED THE WHOLE applicants IN NIGERIA!! We are only 2 bsc shortlisted applicants from my local government. may God help us all... and may God punish anyone who try to manipulate things and replace our names with their relatives!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by melodyj(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
missingribs:
In Lagos/Ogun centre tinz went well no hassles, they call out the names according to the serial number.... when you hear Ur name,u take the serial number to the screening point....where u take measurements of Ur he
ight,u proceed to where Ur medical fitness certificate is verified (the woman just Sidon dey find stamp)... from that point u proceed to where you have u original documents verified..... from there u go to your house to come back on weds for the test..... finish.

What about the guarantor form verification or they not ask about it?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mustee212(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
missingribs:
In Lagos/Ogun centre tinz went well no hassles, they call out the names according to the serial number.... when you hear Ur name,u take the serial number to the screening point....where u take measurements of Ur height,u proceed to where Ur medical fitness certificate is verified (the woman just Sidon dey find stamp)... from that point u proceed to where you have u original documents verified..... from there u go to your house to come back on weds for the test..... finish.
that's cool...
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mustee212(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
melodyj:

What about the guarantor form verification or they not ask about it?
in sokoto they didn't ask for guarantor form, but they asked few whom they doubt their indigene letter
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Henrybright(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Here in calabar center the list is pasted for people yo check and luckily for me I was able to see my name though there has been a lot of mistakes. I saw my name but the gender was female instead of male, my phone number was wrong, my application ID is wrong and the rank applied for was wrong too.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Vic2much:
Please help me with Minna center list especially Kwara origin
Pls if you are in Minna... Around Tunga
Pls help goto screening center and snap the master list
Location: Fire Service Training School Tunga Minna or contact me on what's app 08189083639
i will help you.. what is your name, reply before 5pm or I'm off to bida
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
From Minna, we passed through hell, from pasting of names/checking serial number.. to document verification to computation of details 2 computer.. Then Four people at a time will carry different fire holes (very big), you will use it to run a few distance back to the starting point in less than 30 secs then ur time will be written down.. but it was well organized and officials were nice to all.. Exam on wed
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jmonas: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
I didn't get any message or mail and I want to go. What do you advise me to do....am from Kogi...I stay in Abuja. Is the sacrifice worth it or not. Please those who did their screening should reply me.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
jmonas:
I didn't get any message or mail and I want to go. What do you advise me to do....am from Kogi...I stay in Abuja. Is the sacrifice worth it or not. Please those who did their screening should reply me.
use your transport money to cook good stew

3 Likes

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jmonas: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

did you do the screening
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jmonas: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

am suppose to travel to makurdi tomorrow. Should I go or not. I didn't get an invite. Just want go try

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by deeza4mum: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pls any Kaduna applicant here?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MRNICEGUYy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
my screeniin venue is benue, i dont know if i should go like that because i am yet to recieve their invite, i fear for not finding place to stay when i get to benue
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by monerozi5590: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
deeza4mum:
Pls any Kaduna applicant here?

Yes.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Successisaac19: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
udoka55555:
live update from IMO state...
checking of serial number ongoing....
please snap it and send so dat those of us who didn't get msgs will see if luck will smile on us. Thanks
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Successisaac19: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculateella1:

Pls can we talk on whatsapp....07031332382
did d person from IMO center reply u?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
jmonas:

U might go and not find ur name on their master list... They have the list of those dy are expecting.

So risking it when u didn't get both SMS and mail is not cool. 90% u'd be rejected. Saying from the Ibadan screening center experience I had today
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mikedimeji(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
kayteajay111:
People without invitation letter are here in AKURE centre. The population of combination of two states as at now is not up to a local govt during FRSC screening.

#fromakurecentre.
Pls what’s the procedure

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.