Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (389469 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Feezabicrown(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
ofeco:

check your mail box
Bro, abeg, I need the PQ too. thanks, God bless.
feezabicrown@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bigii(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
raphtunde:
Live from Benue, IBB Square

Please did they paste the names of shortlisted candidate in IBB square? I didn't receive any invite.

I need your response please
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by templar123: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Call in for your forms by WhatsApp or calling zero eight zero six seven six seven one two seven three (08067671273)
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by deeza4mum: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
monerozi5590:

Pls I sent you an email, kindly reply, thanks

Yes.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Elvidence(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jmonas pls sent to me. Thanks in advance
Devidenceworld@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Adebowale1616:

So how far, have u been able to do all in a day ? Since u doubted what I said.
i still maintained my stand ok.. the population of kwara and niger combined is not up to 2 local governments alone during frsc screening ok.. extending d stuff till wed has nothing to do with d population, just dt dts when dey wish to conduct d exam.. for ur info i completed all my screening in less dan 2hrs yesterday to be compared to frsc where i spent 3 days going and coming.. today is just a waste of time here coz nothing serious in our screening venue. dey conducted screening just for few pple dt were just coming today and supplementary list.. for d rest of us dt did yesterday, we did nt even bother to go to d center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Deebar(f): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
melodyj:

Am in Port Harcourt, Mine will commence on 18th at same venue, is the population much, and how did you get your med fitness cert

The population isn't much. I didn't go there today. I got my med fitness certificate before coming to PH but I heard you can get at BMH. they didnt even check mine but checked for some people. Try getting it but if you can't, still find your way to the venue on the 18th.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebowale1616: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

i still maintained my stand ok.. the population of kwara and niger combined is not up to 2 local governments alone during frsc screening ok.. extending d stuff till wed has nothing to do with d population, just dt dts when dey wish to conduct d exam.. for ur info i completed all my screening in less dan 2hrs yesterday to be compared to frsc where i spent 3 days going and coming.. today is just a waste of time here coz nothing serious in our screening venue. dey conducted screening just for few pple dt were just coming today and supplementary list.. for d rest of us dt did yesterday, we did nt even bother to go to d center.

My brother, remember we were not talking about population. That's not what brought this conversation in the first place. The guy asked if it was only a day they will spend or the three days, and which I replied it might be extended more than a day since its including test. And which u also has already made mention of it that Wed is just when they decided to do it (part of what I already put into consideration in my previous qoute).

Na you brought up the issue of FRSC population, population wasn't the bone of contention here.

And moreso, how can u even think of all applicants doing screening in a day and still do test that same day, even if it is only 50 applicants they shortlisted in the whole of Nigeria, I mean 50 and not 500 o, u can't expect them doing everything the same day, talkless of thousands. Even if there is still time for it that particular day, they won't do it. How u wan make people wey dey in charge chop money?

Remember this is Nigeria where every little thing becomes difficult and complicated. I rest my case o jare.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Adebowale1616:

My brother, remember we were not talking about population. That's not what brought this conversation in the first place. The guy asked if it was only a day they will spend or the three days, and which I replied it might be extended more than a day since its including test.

Na you brought up the issue of FRSC population, population wasn't the bone of contention here.

And moreso, how can u even think of all applicants doing screening in a day and still do test that same day, even it is only 50 applicants they shortlisted in the whole of Nigeria, I mean 50 and not 500 o, u can't expect them doing everything the same day, even if there is still time for it that particular day. How u wan make people wey dey in charge chop money?

Remember this is Nigeria where every little thing becomes difficult and complicated. I rest my case o jare.
then u have to scroll back and check my reply grin i never gve d guy 100% assurance dts it will be a day.. I'm only telling him no matter wt happened, it cnt be like frsc which I'm right
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ofeco: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Feezabicrown:

feezabicrown@gmail.com
check your mail
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ezichimdon: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
monerozi5590:

Any update from Kastina Center?

Please which part of katsina are you presently, am also in katsina
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Penproph: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Penproph4real@gmail.com for FFS Past question
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pweetydamsel55(f): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
ofeco:

check your mail
please hlp with the past questions Lillydamsel@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ezichimdon: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
monerozi5590:

Yes.
i learnt the screening centre is katsina, are you there? can we talk or whatsapp 07031879699
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Parser: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Feezabicrown:

feezabicrown@gmail.com

Please brother, help me with the fire service past question. Thanks Sir.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Frankobinna1234: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
ofeco:

check your mail
Pls, i would appreciate if you could also send to me @ frankobinna1234@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by monerozi5590: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ezichimdon:

Please which part of katsina are you presently, am also in katsina

I am in Kwado, Katsina. I did my screening today
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by monerozi5590: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ezichimdon:

i learnt the screening centre is katsina, are you there? can we talk or whatsapp 07031879699

Ok sir.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Get your forms done now
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Parser:

Please brother, help me with the fire service past question. email: dahiruahmadtee@gmail.com

Thanks sir.
Frankobinna1234:

Pls, i would appreciate if you could also send to me @ frankobinna1234@yahoo.com
Thanks.
sent!
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bbeautylik(f): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please help me with past question of Federal Fire service please. God will bless u. Email:umar2883@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Remedy007: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
If you need an Original Medical Fitness Certificate not edited, reach me on 0703 322 4299, or WhatsApp me, I will send you a sample which if you like it, i will then proceed. It will bear any detail you want in it. Just test and see. Cost is negotiable and affordable. Thank you
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Debbykute: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
ofeco:

check your mail box

Please can you help me with the past questions, deboraheokon@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Read wide. This is the first open recruitment FFS is conducting. No pass question pls

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
For ur free past questions, contact me on whatsapp 08138433318. I just wanna help people, though I wasn't invited for the screening
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosins(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
raphtunde:
Read wide. This is the first open recruitment FFS is conducting. No pass question pls
confirm

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by monerozi5590: 4:56am On Oct 17, 2018
ajon1:
sent!

Please help me with the past questions. Thank you.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Abidex1988(m): 5:06am On Oct 17, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

U might go and not find ur name on their master list... They have the list of those dy are expecting.

So risking it when u didn't get both SMS and mail is not cool. 90% u'd be rejected. Saying from the Ibadan screening center experience I had today

Can u pls tell me which hall are they using inside polyIb and moreover will they attend to categories of NCE and ND today?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Harmeable: 5:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Abidex1988:

Can u pls tell me which hall are they using inside polyIb and moreover will they attend to categories of NCE and ND today?

Assembly hall at the north campus
Degree holders and HND holders are to write their test today..... OND/NCE starts tomorrow
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yunusasa: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Harmeable:

Degree holders and HND holders are to write their test today..... OND/NCE starts tomorrow
well i took d risk i went to makudi center yesterday, have my sms n email but ID, i explain to dem, infact dey wer nice to me, took me in and gave d master list to check my name because the ID no. Is very important dey say and its also my exam no. I check d list but could not find my name to my surpirise. I have to leave because no point staying, they wer not happy too because i showed them d sms n mail and they comfirm it. Well its a lesson learn. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Abidex1988(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Harmeable post=72155721]

Thanks so much my brother
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 17, 2018
yunusasa:

well i took d risk i went to makudi center yesterday, have my sms n email but ID, i explain to dem, infact dey wer nice to me, took me in and gave d master list to check my name because the ID no. Is very important dey say and its also my exam no. I check d list but could not find my name to my surpirise. I have to leave because no point staying, they wer not happy too because i showed them d sms n mail and they comfirm it. Well its a lesson learn. Thanks
Better luck next time

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.