Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) (79369 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Tragedy As Suspected Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend Over Disagree / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 6:07pm On May 18, 2018
God pls deliver us girls from evil men. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2018
sayisayi:
Feed this guy to the dogs...na sweet Ivorian market u wan destroy for us correct Playboy's day hammer Abidjan and Bouake well, well!

Send him to Treichville, my guys will know what to do with him.

A mes Freres ivoiriennes, On dit quoi?

Oui

Cet homme est très bête

Les ivoriennes sont très jolie et doux

Il veut déranger les choses pour nous angry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2018
360command:
on di rien. Ca va?
LMAO grin

J'ai pensé tu habites au Ghana?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Franking: 6:16pm On May 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Stop using pope Francis picture for your useless comments.

BE WARNED!!!

In what capacity are u warning him? Is it ur picture? Holy man wey dey fight another person fight.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by BuzChi(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2018
Some tribal conflicts here displays too much immaturity and lack of critical thinking. Let wisdom and love fall upon every hateful heart! cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by AuthenticJ: 6:17pm On May 18, 2018
kaycyor:
He's cursed..!!!!! I wonder how someone will have that type of mind n heart as to slay a fellow neck... Devils incarnate... Let's follow the word, he who kills by sword will die by sword.!!!

an eye for an eye will only leave the whole world blind...
_Mahatma Gandhi_

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Franking: 6:18pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
prostititues don't deserve to live
Goats like u don't deserve to live too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by shevjones(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2018
CHAIIIIII
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Franking: 6:20pm On May 18, 2018
BuzChi:
Some tribal conflicts here displays too much immaturity and lack of critical thinking. Let wisdom and love fall upon every hateful heart! cool

Don't mind those jobless tribalists on both divides. As an Igbo, I love my Yoruba neighbors and friends to death. Hate at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
The evil jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will still carry their wickedness to other country because of to.to
if another person writes "dirty oduduwa republic" now, the tribalistic mods that enjoys banning Igbos will ban that person... SMH for nairaland mods. angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Alexhannah: 6:21pm On May 18, 2018
So sad!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2018
Chizuru01:
We know them. Those people that butcher human like cow. Those upper upper region that love killing.

RIP Ashawo. next find a better job

And what makes her ashawo?? This could easily be your sister or daughter..Goat.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:23pm On May 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
What evidence do they have to support he's a Nigerian? He is only from the south west, not Nigerian tongue
If he is not a Nigerian, definitely he is a biafran. Everybody knows that south west is part and parcel of Nigeria. It is widely known that biafrans are non Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:25pm On May 18, 2018
Abang52:

You're very stupid GFY
Look @ this nigga WTF are you?
I am your God... Drink Dano milk and stay strong.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Codeman01(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2018
I don't know why flat heads biafraudd keep soiling Nigeria be everywhere, its like they are under crime spell, I just detest flat heads sad sad undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
What evidence do they have to support he's a Nigerian? He is only from the south west, not Nigerian tongue
He looks igbo tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by 360command: 6:32pm On May 18, 2018
Ugosample:

LMAO grin

J'ai pensé tu habites au Ghana?

No, J'ai habites au America
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by kasim155: 6:33pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
lately, news abt nigeria are killings, butchering,beheading, igp disgrace etc... dis country don over tire me...sometimes I just wonder and say to myself dat people dat have died have escaped dis shithole

U are free to die n join them. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by package7(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2018
Emeka you don go kill again shocked

Awon omo igbo jatijati yen ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2018
kasim155:

U are free to die n join them. Lol
Na u and ur family go die,mofo
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
But why Sex is not meant to be sold!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Sundaygirl(f): 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
Blood of Jesus! Very scary.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by anyimontana(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Stop using pope Francis picture for your useless comments.

BE WARNED!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by gregyboy(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2018
This happens when ladies go after money rather than lover...they LovePeddler around spoiling a niggas name....

I still rember the bitch who denied my friend just because she was with another nigga ...my friend called the other day to come take money she came slept with the bitch promise d bitch is ready to take care of the baby after 9months... My nigga denield it .told d bitch go meet her other guy .he probably not the owmer

In the other way around if the guy is from the northwest opposite is d case is provab probably a certified skull miner
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by tungamaje: 6:45pm On May 18, 2018
Codeman01:
I don't know why flat heads biafraudd keep soiling Nigeria be everywhere, its like they are under crime spell, I just detest flat heads sad sad undecided

How I wish you've been to Ivory Coast to know there is Ejigbo tribe over there
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Namt: 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
How she come b his girlfriend While d have settle for money? d heading suppose to b Nigerian man killed his
Ivorian olosho customer gbam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by Truthisit: 6:52pm On May 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
His name is Uche.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by vaxx: 6:54pm On May 18, 2018
And unfortunate,most Nigerians female over there are into prostitution . just could not believe my eyes, the same applies to Ghana too. now that is a Nigeria man killing an Ivorian girl, i hope the reverse will not happen soon.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) by mamachizzy(f): 6:55pm On May 18, 2018
I read this post like 3 times just to make sure I wasn't missing anything. firstly, there was no name to even identify that the guy is truly Nigerian or to even identify his tribe. Then I started reading comments. different people just felt like they had to drag different tribes for this. How stupid can we be? This is why our leaders can easily deceive us and get away with it. they prey on our tribalistic sentiments . jezzz I weep for Nigeria.
Rip girl, and mr man, I don't care if u are Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani or whatever . I hope u pay for ur crime

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.