Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" (22495 Views)

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / The Famous Mkpokiti Dance In Anambra (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Gistforme(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
GO AND MARRY!

Oga impotence! grin

If na woman now, Nigerian men will be insulting her.

Oga “UNSULLIED”, how market? cheesy

See ya great-grand father scoring goals with QUADRUPLE OLORIS anyhow at 80!

Haba!!!!! cry

http://fresherschart.com/photos-of-80-year-old-alafin-of-oyo-and-his-oloris-at-the-naming-ceremony-of-their-set-of-twins/
and if ogun do him work on u nw na village pple u go dey shout

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Amalekki: 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The monarch made the revelation via his Facebook page. He wrote;

Things I used to do before, I can’t do them anymore. I love dancing. But I can’t dance anyhow in public as I have to carry myself with dignity. As the spiritual head of a race, a lot of spirituality is tied to the throne. It’s not a joke-Ooni of Ife..
Spiritual head - straight and directly from the horses mouth! When they are told that Ooni's historical role is purely spiritual some people will start writing epistles to manipulate history.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by GetJoy: 10:57pm On May 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
BREAKING NEWS:
Japan has announced their world cup squad.

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad, he is such a top, top player.
Are you blind? 敩瑮琨灯
is number 18 on the squad list and will arrive in Russia firing on all cylinders.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Bluezy13(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
BREAKING NEWS: Japan has announced their world cup squad.
1 朣楢琴执执 2 瑩浻牡楧硰执 3 执獧浻牡楧 4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢 5 执獧扻捡杫 6 潲湵 潣潬 7 昣昸昸慢正 9 敷止瑩札慲楤 10 湥楬敮牡氬晥 11 瑦戠瑯潴牦 12 浯潴 捥捥浩条 13 洭穯氭湩慥牧 14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥 15 捥捥 慢正 16 牧畯摮椭

慭敧 17 獭氭湩慥牧摡 18 敩瑮琨灯 19 捥捥捥慢正 20 牧畯摮椭慭 21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩 22 整 牰杯瀻 23 獯瑩潩敲慬 Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

He he the
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Postanalyser: 11:29pm On May 18, 2018
Alejoc:
Kabiyesi o o.... grin cheesy

He hates that word,how can you address an emir boy-boy with such useless word from an insignificant tribe?
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by babytolu28(f): 11:43pm On May 18, 2018
Is it only d ooni that doesn’t dance ni? Other obas do now.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Spiritual head of a race that can not even manage a mere marriage.

I wonder the people who take this man seriously.
He lost all dignity and the moral standing to command respect when Wuraola walked away from him.
shut the fukk up
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by KanwuliaExtra: 12:05am On May 19, 2018
Gistforme:

and if ogun do him work on u nw na village pple u go dey shout

Ogun don do work for your OOI finish? undecided
See major work for am to do ke! grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by omokab: 3:47am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Shut the fu:ck up

Why do the same spirituality don't stop you from using Social media since you can't dance in public

Spirituality indeed

I wonder how lipsrsealed lipsrsealed are allowing this man to fool them
you people just lack common sense. You are expecting the whole of oni ife to be dancing anyhow, anywhere? No 1 king in yoruba land. If you want to know let me tell you. He's my class mate in loyola college and he is very good in dancing. He used to represent my schholl in dancing competitions with sokas( sakiru kazeem and ladi sarumi. Though, ssakiru was the best dancer followed by this oni. You people just like insulting people anyhow on social media.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by asaju10(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2018
A man that doesn't have fb account even when he was an ordinary man not to talk of when he became the Ooni.

Keep deceiving yourself Op.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Nobody: 8:04am On May 19, 2018
Children of hate and hatred can't keep away from threads that has to do with Yoruba culture.

They'd rather hang themselves than simply jump pass this thread.

Blame the OP for bringing his post here. There's a reason why you aren't on his twitter page.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Nobody: 8:10am On May 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
GO AND MARRY!

Oga impotence! grin

If na woman now, Nigerian men will be insulting her.

Oga “UNSULLIED”, how market? cheesy

See ya great-grand father scoring goals with QUADRUPLE OLORIS anyhow at 80!

Haba!!!!! cry

http://fresherschart.com/photos-of-80-year-old-alafin-of-oyo-and-his-oloris-at-the-naming-ceremony-of-their-set-of-twins/

What's the matter? Are you off your medications so soon?
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by divineappo(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2018
so u carry urself with dignity by attending all the weddings, birthday parties and house warming in Nigeria?

Rubbish, his crown is just for fun and politics, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2018
oshe11:
If Davido was Sen Adeleke and the Ooni was Wizkid

Bloggers would say he(Wizkid) was shading Senator Adeleke(Davido)
Just shut up bro
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Mysine: 11:39am On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
BREAKING NEWS:
Japan has announced their world cup squad.

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

HES NO 18 and captain of he team!
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by kmaster007: 11:52am On May 19, 2018
and y will u dance shakushaku
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Torylanez(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Shut the fu:ck up

Why do the same spirituality don't stop you from using Social media since you can't dance in public

Spirituality indeed

I wonder how lipsrsealed lipsrsealed are allowing this man to fool them

Obi of Onitsha should suck a baboon dick till he chokes to death
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Morayo1306: 3:56pm On May 19, 2018
Before
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by KanwuliaExtra: 1:34pm On May 20, 2018
5thElement:

What's the matter? Are you off your medications so soon?

Welcome o.
No customers to “scam” again.
2018 ID ke? wink
You just dey join NL? Abi Na you time for van to reign on your arzzzze? wink

Off to breakfast abeg. Had a wild night in my hotel room. No meds necessary. Please, spend time with your family oh? Before you quench on NL for loneliness and “love-ati-money-scam”! grin

Happy SIN-day!!! wink
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Why I Don't Dance In Public Anyhow" by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Welcome o.
No customers to “scam” again.
2018 ID ke? wink

Off to breakfast abeg. Had a wild night in my hotel room. No meds necessary.

Happy SIN-day!!! wink

At bolded, keep off drugs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Regret Not Knowing How To Speak Your Dialect? / Oba Jimoh Oyewumi Ajagungbade: Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies At 95 / Is Culture And Tradition Idol Worshiping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.