Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Activist Calls Out Sen. Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activist Calls Out Sen. Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner (380 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan, King Turner Visit Ben Murray-Bruce Over Mum's Death (Photos) / Nigerians Call Out Sen. Ben Bruce As His Son Graduates From High School Abroad / Activist Calls Out Ben Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Activist Calls Out Sen. Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by fabinfos(f): 11:32am On May 18, 2018
@KikioTolu.com

Nigerian activist, Oluyemi Fasipe has called out Senator Ben Murray Bruce over the treatment of his staff by a foreigner.

The activist claimed the foreigner who is an Indian man, happens to be the General Manager of Silver Bird Cinemas. The said foreigner has been accused by the activist of treating the Nigerian staffs of the Cinema as slaves.

This was made known in a series of Tweet by Oluyemi Fasipe earlier today, see Tweet below;

Good morning Nigerians, my attention has been drawn to the inhumane treatment of staffs of Silver bird cinemas by the general manager, an Indian man by name frank lason (Frankie), silver bird is owned by Senator @benmurraybruce the Buy Nigeria Grow Nigeria advocate. THREAD!

I don't want to concern myself with the reasons why our common sense senator, @benmurraybruce decided to import a General manager for his company despite his buy/grow Nigeria advocacy but It is totally unacceptable for a foreigner to come here and treat Nigerians like slaves.

I practically made moves to contact the Senator, @benmurraybruce via his SM aide @renoomokri but my efforts weren't productive, the essence not this thread is for the Senator to call his oyinbo GM to order, Nigerians will not tolerate a foreigner enslave them on their own soil.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/nigerian-activist-calls-out-sen-bruce-treatment-staff-foreigner/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi

Re: Activist Calls Out Sen. Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by EzendiEgo1: 11:37am On May 18, 2018

wasting my data in rubbish thing like this is totally not acceptable by me.

If I had known that the guy calling Sen.Bruce Out is Afonja I wouldn't have commented on this post.

This is how they behave seeing us been successful in our careers and life

1 Like

Re: Activist Calls Out Sen. Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by Righteousness89(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2018
Which kain wahala be dis?
Re: Activist Calls Out Sen. Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by Oritzy: 11:44am On May 18, 2018
What so these Indians and Lebanese feel they are sef[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecided

Anyways we gve them the opportunity

One Indian can't come to my Village escravos to misbehave
I go push you for water rubbish!!!
Re: Activist Calls Out Sen. Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by Nobody: 11:53am On May 18, 2018
Ben Bruce is on twitter, send him your grievances via his twitter handle.
Re: Activist Calls Out Sen. Bruce Over The Treatment Of His Staff By A Foreigner by Mynd44: 12:05pm On May 18, 2018

(1)

Ngor Okpala, A Home Coming For Ihedioha / Olisah Metuh Collapses In Court!!! / 2019: Okowa For Real 2019 Group Seeks Overwhelming Votes For Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.