Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? (2161 Views)

Imagine After Sex, She Laugh And Disappear, What Will You Do? / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by jacyhelen(f): 3:58pm On May 18, 2018
majorbravo:
If something mysterious were to happen and all the women disappeared from the world, what would be the fate of men? Drop your comments below.

First, here's what I think.

Many men would stop going to work and go live in a beer parlour because no wife to nag them to bring money home.

Gucci, Prada and Versace would fold up shop as men would not buy again, because there are no girls to impress.

Aboki Indomie cafeterias would make an astonishing profit off men who reĺy on wives that can no longer cook for them.

Cute guys would be afraid to pass bush path alone at night

Many men in hospitals being previously taken care of by female nurses would die.

Let us appreciate our women.

Add your own

if women disappear,more soap will be on increase for Masturbation..lol
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
You're already gay NASA, No man turns gay because women are absent rather we build sophisticated sex dolls, with big yansh programmed to suck dik in a very creative slurping way, deep Drinking the dik, can ride like dik like hell, with an updatable software for the owner to get the current styles discovered by a set of scientists that specialize in finding ways to blow the mind of a man sexually. Peace, so many beers, wine champagne, disease free because most sex dolls will come with a self sanitizing pussiiii brother if I keep going on eh hahahahahahahaa no be here ooo
Omor e be like u done dey prepare already sha... Lolzzz @deep drinking the dik...
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2018
LadyMarionette:

Aww.....good to know someone has been missing me wink. I've been offline, trying to make a living. What have you been up to?
yar social media doesnt pay the bills. personally been around doin' this and that. but feels good to read you again. next time leave a forwarding address before disappearing on us.
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Adasun(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2018
They will be more production of sexy freshly dolls and no body got to worry about STDs undecided

Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2018
jacyhelen:

if women disappear,more soap will be on increase for Masturbation..lol
soap damages the penìs head. saliva is good, unless the guy was stupid enough to circumcise or was unfortunate enough to be circumcised as a baby.
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by SexyDenzel: 4:07pm On May 18, 2018
dairykidd:

Omor e be like u done dey prepare already sha... Lolzzz @deep drinking the dik...
LOL brother no be small thing oowe GATS de ready for anything as this world be oo hahahhhaha

Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2018
undecided embarassed
ImaIma1:
They will buy sex dolls. At least that one cannot give them trouble.
My dear they wer asking men not women, are u a man? undecided
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by ImaIma1(f): 5:04pm On May 18, 2018
SmellySperm:
undecided embarassed
My dear they wer asking men not women, are u a man? undecided

Honey have you asked all the ladies that commented this question?
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Honey have you asked all the ladies that commented this question?
I see u got jokes shocked
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by LadyMarionette(f): 5:23pm On May 18, 2018
ubunja:
yar social media doesnt pay the bills. personally been around doin' this and that. but feels good to read you again. next time leave a forwarding address before disappearing on us.

Will do, Handsome.
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 18, 2018
ladies are giving men too many problems..

let them disappear and men will live in peace... only perverts are going to die

Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 18, 2018
as complicated as women are, i still think they one of the most fascinating creation of jah.
without them, there wont be a balance to existing, peace needs unrest to balance is or else peace is war.
i get home from work and despite all my woman's misdoings, i still need to lay my head on her bumbum while she sleeps,
we all need that warm press of our women's body.
WITHOU WOMEN, THERE WOULD BE IMBALANCE ALL AROUND. (NIGHT NEED DAY TO RESET)
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Lonestar124: 6:06pm On May 18, 2018
megareal:
I sincerely refuse to type wetin dey my mind now.. cheesy
Prophecy!...*in south Africans voice* cheesy
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by majorbravo: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Further point: the human race would go extinct cos no one to give birth to more.
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by nagalee(m): 1:23am On Feb 04, 2022
SexyDenzel:
You're already gay NASA, No man turns gay because women are absent rather we build sophisticated sex dolls, with big yansh programmed to suck dik in a very creative slurping way, deep Drinking the dik, can ride like dik like hell, with an updatable software for the owner to get the current styles discovered by a set of scientists that specialize in finding ways to blow the mind of a man sexually. Peace, so many beers, wine champagne, disease free because most sex dolls will come with a self sanitizing pussiiii brother if I keep going on eh hahahahahahahaa no be here ooo
you think like Elon Musk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by MufasaLion: 1:57am On Feb 04, 2022
I'm glad I'm a Priest. No big thing in women disappearing.

Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Ddigit: 5:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Hahaha, you and who? Well, one can just castrate himself and live a normal life, period.
tobechi74:
we will turn gays
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Ddigit: 5:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Why bestiality na? Comrade be calming down,
turn gay or enter in to bestiality undecided
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by ruggedboych: 5:31am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Me24engr: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2022
majorbravo:
If something mysterious were to happen and all the women disappeared from the world, what would be the fate of men? Drop your comments below.

That won't be a problem because there are millions of frozen eggs

Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by Elidrisy20: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2022
The men will also disappear
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by wumi2017(f): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2022
They can't live without us...we are d SALT OF THE NATION
Re: If All Women Disappear What would Happen to Men? by kingsmaila(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2022
Life without women will be boring. God created Eve to make Adam's life confortable. We can not deny this fact.

Cardi B Sticks Out Tongue As She Poses Topless In Bed (photos) / Prostitution Is On The Rise In The World, Is This As A Result Of Poverty? / What Are The Things That Make Dating Older Women So Great?