Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna (39680 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / TICAD7: Toyota seals deal to site Assembly plant in Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by ariesbull: 8:51am On May 19, 2018
Ijaya123:

Let's see the source of your UN post please so we can deal with fact, and not your self-serving opinion.

Is your brains for fancy...can't you do a simple research? You have the tools

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by ariesbull: 8:53am On May 19, 2018
Alejoc:
The rate at which this man is going, there will be no business for his children to create again...

Even Fg no try reach you Sir grin cheesy sad angry

He is not creating he is copying

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by EzendiEgo1: 8:53am On May 19, 2018
alen4smith:
so because innoson is into car assemblage any other Nigerian shouldnt venture into that field?i think you need to free yourself from "MENTAL SLAVERY"
Mind you I didn't say is only Innoson should venture into Assembling but Dangote have formed the habit of Destroying other people Business.

Which is not fair

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 8:57am On May 19, 2018
ariesbull:

Is your brains for fancy...can't you do a simple research? You have the tools

If you have any brain at all, you should know better to supply source of your fact. Nobody deals with fabrications.

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by alen4smith(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Mind you I didn't say is only Innoson should venture into Assembling but Dangote have formed the habit of Destroying other people Business.

Which is not Unfair
Dangote venturing into the business will only make innoson sit up and up his game remember competition creates efficiency

5 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by KevinDein: 8:58am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Which is not Unfair
Go and stop Dangote from venturing into automobiles let's see Na.

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Odingo1: 8:58am On May 19, 2018
ariesbull:
Erisco foods an Igbo man opened a tomatoes paste plant...the man went and opened his...now it gone under

Ibeto opened his cement...the man went and opened it using his influence to get favors via horse trading

Innoson opened and started his car plant...building a brand IVM the man copied it and took a short cut ..Peugeot

A businessman that is always copying and not looking for a nice market...is that one a businessman ..hoping in government to give him a soft landing

Let's compete on a favorable and flat space ..don't tilt it

Competition is good for me to respect this project...he should build up a brand...a new brand

This is not selling sugar and salt

This is pure engineering
You said it all, Dangote doesn't have the intelligence to become a rich man, he is just enjoying federal government monopoly empowerment and influx of looted Niger delta oil money from the northerners, they close Ibeto cement for him to excel in cement business.

A rich man that cannot develop a single product but keep on copying and closing down people businesses because he has federal backed power.

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:58am On May 19, 2018
ariesbull:

Even of yo don't see the source at least Igbo are Mike's ahead...while the north is giving them shoe shiners , cart and barrows as poverty alleviation whereas Igbo have their own poverty alleviation as trainings and manufacturing....I don't even want to talk about education.. .the north is do backward that till date they practise nomadic agriculture ..carrying livestock from one place to another

I wonder how we ended up with such a terrible set of folks

is sad we found ourselves in this estate with these people

we never should hv been 2geda in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 8:59am On May 19, 2018
ariesbull:

Even of yo don't see the source at least Igbo are Mike's ahead...while the north is giving them shoe shiners , cart and barrows as poverty alleviation whereas Igbo have their own poverty alleviation as trainings and manufacturing....I don't even want to talk about education.. .the north is do backward that till date they practise nomadic agriculture ..carrying livestock from one place to another

I wonder how we ended up with such a terrible set of folks

Yet the same north produced the richest black man in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:02am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Which is not fair

very unfair

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by BigBen10: 9:02am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Very Good, Aliko Dangote clap for yourself you hear.

You have succeeded in carrying out your aim out, but am telling you the God that have been seeing INNOSON although this year will never let him down.

You want Market share in Automobiles industry.
No problem Mr man

How many businesses are you into more than six but still yet you will never remove Eyes in any business Igbo man is doing successfully.

why I am even presiding on this man case

Upon all Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands 2018: is Peugeot this Man decides to go into.

cheesy cheesy Who drives Peugeot this days

INNOSON keep going higher this man is still a small boy in Auto industry.

Must you guys see everything through a tribal lens.

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:03am On May 19, 2018
Ijaya123:

Yet the same north produced the richest black man in the world.

knowledge deficiency.
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by newjosboy: 9:03am On May 19, 2018
Somebody please enlighten me, is PAN no longer producing that Dangote wants to replace them?

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by 400billionman: 9:04am On May 19, 2018
LochOtieno:

he will still fail with this one......

if he is afraid of starting a business from scratch....

he should meet Tony elumelu to lecture him on final points of business strategy.......

Remove government from dangote....he will fall overnight
angry cheesy grin
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 9:05am On May 19, 2018
LochOtieno:

knowledge deficiency.

And the knowledge lacks efficiency where your come from?
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Chukazu: 9:06am On May 19, 2018
Bad market... Peugeot is declining brand.

Even Chinese brands are more popular than Peugeot cars

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:07am On May 19, 2018
Ijaya123:

And the knowledge lacks efficiency where your come from?

I come from biafra where knowledge is worth it
am never a shitholian like u

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by zeestunner(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2018
ariesbull:
Erisco foods an Igbo man opened a tomatoes paste plant...the man went and opened his...now it gone under

Ibeto opened his cement...the man went and opened it using his influence to get favors via horse trading

Innoson opened and started his car plant...building a brand IVM the man copied it and took a short cut ..Peugeot

A businessman that is always copying and not looking for a nice market...is that one a businessman ..hoping in government to give him a soft landing

Let's compete on a favorable and flat space ..don't tilt it

Competition is good for me to respect this project...he should build up a brand...a new brand

This is not selling sugar and salt

This is pure engineering

The jealousy wey wan kill you eh lol just chop fried rice finish lol continue

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:09am On May 19, 2018
Chukazu:

is not Peugeot
watch how he will divert to others brand
forget about calling peugeot
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:09am On May 19, 2018
Chukazu:

is not Peugeot
watch how he will divert to others brand
forget about calling peugeot
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 9:10am On May 19, 2018
LochOtieno:

I come from biafra where knowledge is worth it

am never a shitholian like u

Oh! Biafra the land of fraud. Say me well to the albino Kanu, the delector.

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Myself2(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2018
Is Peaugeot assembly plant not already there in Kaduna ??
Haba

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Orpe7(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2018
Abeg crash the market make man fit buy new car without hassles
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by bigpicture001: 9:15am On May 19, 2018
Taiwo20:
very good

we can now buy brand new peugeot
..are u in this country at all? what is the good move about this...1st. peugeot is already being assembled in the state of kaduna.again... y spend so.much on a venture whose product is not trending anymore..if u like design peugeot like plane..the new generation won't see it...or does he think kaduna.again state govt alone can purchase all the output so as to generate longevity of the plants life span..? This is more of trying to take a perceived enemy out of biz..goan check.mayb el-rufai is not in good terms with the new owners of the already existing peugeot plant...well,wev seen a lot of MOU's signed and nothing coming out from it...so it may just be a windows dressing afterall....

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:18am On May 19, 2018
Ijaya123:

Oh! Biafra the land of fraud. Say me well to the albino Kanu, the delector.
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by bigpicture001: 9:18am On May 19, 2018
Odingo1:

You said it all, Dangote doesn't have the intelligence to become a rich man, he is just enjoying federal government monopoly empowerment and influx of looted Niger delta oil money from the northerners, they close Ibeto cement for him to excel in cement business.

A rich man that cannot develop a single product but keep on copying and closing down people businesses because he has federal backed power.
...you know next to.nothing in happening on the economy in.NIgeria...plz say ONLY what u know

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by crafteck(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Dipo, wait! Are you saying indirectly that there's somebody in this our obodo Nigeria - into “automobile assemblage” but misleading his people that he's “manufacturing” his vehicles? grin

Pls, come again - slowly & explicitly grin cheesy grin

I thought i was d only one that noticed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by crafteck(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2018
Meetleader:
Please can someone explain to me how to reduce the volume of my generator set..

That sh*t is just too noisy...

Buy the remote

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by vertueptime: 9:26am On May 19, 2018
To me i see no reason building another plant, the old pan is under utilized, its alike a ghost company, about 10% of the company space is been used, why not use the current pan to full capacity.

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by seguno2: 9:26am On May 19, 2018
LochOtieno:
he will still fail with this one......

if he is afraid of starting a business from scratch....

he should meet Tony elumelu to lecture him on final points of business strategy.......

Remove government from dangote....he will fall overnight

Can you please allow me to substitute government with NORTH
I am remembering how Dangote cornered the cement business at the expense of Ibeto.
For how long shall we, southerners, let this disastrous situation go on?

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by crafteck(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2018
kingthreat:
Why do industrialists set up shop everywhere in Nigeria else fro the East

Lol, see you do you know how many dangote trucks una don burn? Una no think am then...

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2018
It amazes me how some of you think.
Is Innoson the first person to assemble cars in Nigeria?

Elizade is assembling JAC vehicles, Peace Mass Transit CEO is also doing same.

Dangote has already stepped into the Auto industry and has been successful so far. He now assembles trucks fro his business in his Ikeja Sinotruck plant. That complements his purchases from Annamco who assembles Shacman trucks.

If Innoson won't learn to compete and position his brands well, good luck to him.

Dangote is smart to have picked Peugeot. It's easy that way to warm his way into government patronage as Peugeot has once been the official vehicle of the Nigerianew government.

EzendiEgo1:

Very Good, Aliko Dangote clap for yourself you hear.

You have succeeded in carrying out your aim out, but am telling you the God that have been seeing INNOSON although this year will never let him down.

You want Market share in Automobiles industry.
No problem Mr man

How many businesses are you into more than six but still yet you will never remove Eyes in any business Igbo man is doing successfully.

why I am even presiding on this man case

Upon all Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands 2018: is Peugeot this Man decides to go into.

cheesy cheesy Who drives Peugeot this days

INNOSON keep going higher this man is still a small boy in Auto industry.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) / The World's First 3D-Printed Vehicle Goes On Sales (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.