Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

: North is a minority from Satellite pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / : North is a minority from Satellite pictures (1018 Views)

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 9:25pm On May 24, 2010
: Ogun state is(3m) is 2 X more populated than river state 5m

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 9:27pm On May 24, 2010
Ota ogun state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 9:28pm On May 24, 2010
Abeokuta

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 4:20am On May 26, 2010
Niger state largest town in the state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 4:21am On May 26, 2010
sokoto state, largest town in Sokoto state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 4:21am On May 26, 2010
Adamawa state largest town in the state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 4:22am On May 26, 2010
Kebbi state largest town in the state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 4:38am On May 26, 2010
Bauchi state largest town in the state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Jakumo(m): 5:55am On May 26, 2010
Good sir, your demented fascination with satellite maps and population distribution ceased to be amusing a very long time ago.    May I suggest that a quick frontal lobotomy would do you a world of good, assuming you haven't been subjected to one already ?

For the umpteenth time, NOBODY cares in the slightest about the subjects that consume the atrophied brain cells rattling around so noisily in your ossified cranium.    Comparative studies of the number of fleas infesting your scrotum, or the number of camels roaming the deserts of northern Nigeria, are all of ZERO importance to sane human beings, so you will no doubt be crushed to hear that the bandwidth hogging maps that you post over and over again are NEVER so much as glanced at by anyone.  You are, in short, wasting your time, and wasting precious oxygen to boot. 

When you are once again banned from this forum, why not consider a worthwhile hobby like squeezing pimples on your anus with a pair of rusty pliers, snorting grains of sand in the middle of a busy highway, or eating stinky road-kill while dressed in a tuxedo, since such noble endeavors will engage you in a far more productive and rewarding manner than your current hobby of polluting internet forums with entirely meaningless crap.

Finally, please put some clothes on.
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 12:14pm On May 26, 2010
the picture of  city in mega osogbo. if you impose ilesha to this picture. You know it is as the same size of port harcourt.  You can see Osun state is more populated than river state. The other city in River state are very small.   So even Osun state looks more populated than rivers. You can see that osun state even with small land space is more populated than northern state with large land.

Ondo, ogun, oyo, lagos,osun,edo, delta are more populated than rivers state.

See Yobe state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 1:49pm On May 26, 2010
the picture of  city in mega osogbo. if you impose ilesha to this picture. You know it is as the same size of port harcourt.  You can see Osun state is more populated than river state. The other city in River state are very small.   So even Osun state looks more populated than rivers. You can see that osun state even with small land space is more populated than northern state with large land.

In osun, you still have ife Ilesha, ikeru,iwo and other not in the satellite picture

Ondo, ogun, oyo, lagos,osun,Kwara, edo, delta are more populated than rivers state.

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 1:51pm On May 26, 2010
Even Kwara state look more populated than river state.

benue state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 9:49pm On May 29, 2010
Taraba state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Eddeux(m): 1:28am On May 30, 2010
I never understood why you guys post these crappy satelitte pictures that in my book don't really prove sh!_+
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Mariory(m): 1:41am On May 30, 2010
Ahh good times! Grabs popcorn. grin
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by bawomolo(m): 2:27am On May 30, 2010
Eddeux:

I never understood why you guys post these crappy satelitte pictures that in my book don't really prove sh!_+

guys? becomerich is a one man army.
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by udezue(m): 3:39am On May 30, 2010
Lol becomrich is irredeemable.
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Abagworo(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2010
i strongly believed that becomerich has changed but alas!
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 2:03pm On May 30, 2010
You can see the satellite pictures that the north is a minority. In other to help the north , that why the Yorubas decided to join benin republic and avoid a civil war.

The Egbe omo oduduwa send a copy to President Yar Adua ,David mark, Bankole, senators of northerner origin and some southern senators. with the satellite picture to avoid war in future. so that you people can have peace. Not because we hated any group or ethnics group. No. it is to avoid problem.

May Yar adua soul rest in peace. Yar adua knowing the implication of what we were talking about took some action.  But some senators from the north who were out to sell thier self for money or monthly salary they were getting, were too silly to see the danger.

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by DaLover(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2010
Becomerich I like your map of Nigeria and Benin Republic, but kindly remove Edo and Delta states from the green section to the yellow one because we will never ever be interested in such a Union!
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 9:06pm On May 30, 2010
Dalover, you are an igbo person,  In one of your written, you claim to be igbo from the south east. is it Abia state.  What is your business in Edo state,  Is Abia state part of what I wrote.

We are only trying to help you people. We do not want to dominate anyone. I dont think, you people still understand what democracy is about. One man , one vote.  It means, we tell you people, who would be president of Nigeria in 2011 and all election in nigeria and not you telling us. even if you dont like it. Does that sound like what you want?

When someone insulted Igbos

Quote from: Lamidi-obi on May 08, 2009, 02:26 PM
no need hiding it. i hate ibos and wish they all die

If Nairaland existed in the 1920's young Adolf Hilter would probably have sent in a similar topic about Jews,
I honestly think Lamidi-Obi should be gunned down before he rises to any sort of political position,

Lol
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by DaLover(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2010
Becomrich I am Isoko from Delta State, and right now we trying hard to contend with the domination of yoruba in Niger Delta, pls do not aggravate the situation by adding us to ur funky yoruba empire, the same for biafra, we will not like to be added to biafra or oduduwa, plan ur future without us, is it too much to ask,
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 11:53pm On May 30, 2010
You cant be Isoko because I understand Isoko.  So you pick the wrong group to lie,   Go and find out why I understand Isoko?? You would be shock. I  understand Uhrobo too and Itsekiri.   Go and find out why I understand them.

You are igbo, here is the prove.

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 2:08am On May 31, 2010
See jigawa state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich7: 2:09am On May 31, 2010
Gombe state is less populated than abeokuta town

Now you all can see why we kept on saying remove the Yorubas,edo,delta into benin republic to avoid a civil war.

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich9: 3:40am On Jun 01, 2010
more coming
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Musiwa13: 3:09am On Jun 05, 2010
imo state

Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2010
@Becomrich7

We need the North like Flies need Faeces.

What will we ever do without groundnuts to soak our garri with or Suya to toast our babes with grin
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Musiwa13: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2010
The north has its own potential. I dont have to lie to you. Even if the north was a country. They would do well. I have lived there. The problem is everybody focus on oil and do not see the potential they have. The nigeria problem has been the main reason why the north has its problem too.  tribalist.  The north can generate billion in agric alone. Canada with less population than the north generate  Billions of dollar from agric each that they export.  Ontario export billions alone not to talk of the whole of canada.

When I mean billions. Canada is an agric country too. most people dont know that. That a large chuck of canadian are farmers.   Look the north dont have snow. Canada has snow and canada is doing very very well under the snow. It tell you, the north would do very very well. They dont have snow in the north. And when you look at it. Most part of the north are fertile. more than 50%. That why they export food to the south.

The most rich people in canada are farmers.   I know a canadain farmer who had a vehicle worth $200,000. When I discovered he was a farmer, I was shock. People in the city dont have vehicle worth $200,000
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by Becomrich0: 5:34am On Jun 06, 2010
back
Re: : North is a minority from Satellite pictures by SEFAGO(m): 5:38am On Jun 06, 2010
Becomrich0-7

People are bored of you. Please become more innovative

(1) (Reply)

So The USA Thinks It's Ok For Mubarak To Rule For 30 Years? Gbagbo? / As Nairaland Politics Section Strategizes For Elections / President Goodluck,ogd And Atiku Visit Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.