Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships (1145 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Beosten(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2018
I have not been lucky with women, but recently I met the love of my life. Now there are two pretty ladies who shunned me in the past but are now seeking my attention. One is so desperate that she is giving me conditions why she should be the one to have me.

My advice is if you want to attract a woman, approach her first, then IGNORE her as if she doesn't exist. Thank me later.
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:26pm On May 18, 2018
Thumbs up!
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by thesicilian: 3:07pm On May 18, 2018
The Art of Seduction
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Beosten(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2018
thesicilian:
The Art of Deduction
Deduction as how? Deducing you mean?
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by thesicilian: 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
Beosten:

Deduction as how? Deducing you mean?
Seduction. Don't mind my oversabi autocorrect
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Beosten(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
thesicilian:

Seduction. Don't mind my oversabi autocorrect

Yes. I even read a book from Amazon that helped me perfected the art. Now the temptation to go hunting won't let me be.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by austyn0(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2018
Beosten:
I have not been lucky with women, but recently I met the love of my life. Now there are two pretty ladies who shunned me in the past but are now seeking my attention. One is so desperate that she is giving me conditions why she should be the one to have me.

My advice is if you want to attract a woman, approach her first, then IGNORE her as if she doesn't exist. Thank me later.
.... OP
Why do I have a feeling your case is spiritual?
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Beosten(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2018
austyn0:
.... OP
Why do I have a feeling your case is spiritual?

It's like my fiancee cleared off the spiritual covering on me or something like that.
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Pearl05(f): 9:43pm On May 18, 2018
Beosten:

Some ladies like to be chased. They enjoy the wooing period alot, gives the hard to get stunt so that the guy won't feel she is too cheap.

should you take her first "I'm not interested" to heart, you left feeling she didn't like you while she goes hoping you resume the wooing the next day.

Anyways idk grin

It's been a while
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Beosten(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2018
Pearl05:

Some ladies like to be chased. They enjoy the wooing period alot, gives the hard to get stunt so that the guy won't feel she is too cheap.

should you take her first "I'm not interested" to heart, you left feeling she didn't like you while she goes hoping you resume the wooing the next day.

Anyways idk grin

It's been a while

Yes, it's being ages, Pearl!

I visit nairaland every day but I don't log in always.

Women should know that some of us hate rejection whether they mean it or not. The one that is on my neck now gives me a concern because I liked her so much, but nothing can make me consider a relationship with her because I received a very clear spiritual instruction that helped in meeting my new woman.
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 18, 2018
It's called sod's Law
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 18, 2018
Its very easy to know a boy who has just recently seen his first strand of pubic hair.

Congratulations Op on your new discovery!
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Bluezy13(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Its very easy to know a boy who has just recently seen his first strand of pubic hair.

Congratulations Op on your new discovery!

Hehehe...
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Pearl05(f): 10:03pm On May 18, 2018
Beosten:

Yes, it's being ages, Pearl!

I visit nairaland every day but I don't log in always.

Women should know that some of us hate rejection whether they mean it or not. The one that is on my neck now gives me a concern because I liked her so much, but nothing can make me consider a relationship with her because I received a very clear spiritual instruction that helped in meeting my new woman.

Yeah, will pass your message to all of us. Lol

I hate double dating because it drains your pocket, energy and time. Makes one to lose focus. But some folks are thrilled by it.

Please hold on to the one beside you. The grass isn't greener on the other side.
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 18, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...
Hey you!

What's up with you tonight? smiley
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Bluezy13(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Hey you!

Have we met elsewhere??
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by austyn0(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2018
Beosten:

It's like my fiancee cleared off the spiritual covering on me or something like that.
Probably
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Beosten(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2018
Pearl05:

Yeah, will pass your message to all of us. Lol

I hate double dating because it drains your pocket, energy and time. Makes one to lose focus. But some folks are thrilled by it.

Please hold on to the one beside you. The grass isn't greener on the other side.

The only snag is that as I keep saying 'I will call you tonight', and I don't call, it increases the attraction she has for me. Going after her will lessen the attraction but I'm not ready to do that.
Re: A Woman Said 'YES', And Two Others Swooped On Me For Relationships by Bluezy13(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Hey you!

And need I remind you that "Hey You!" is not a formal and polite manner of approach??

Last time was my profile picture...
Wonder where you'll run to this time.

(1) (Reply)

25 Ways To Keep Your Man - Must Read / Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why / Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.