Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,237 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Wizkid Goes On Gucci Shopping Spree With Last Son Inspite Off ‘deadbeat Dad’ All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Goes On Gucci Shopping Spree With Last Son Inspite Off ‘deadbeat Dad’ All (791 Views)

Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Goes On Gucci Shopping Spree With Last Son Inspite Off ‘deadbeat Dad’ All by fowworld(f): 4:35pm On May 18, 2018
Fow World

Nigerian music star Wizkid, has been in the news lately following allegations from his two babymamas about not taking care of their children.

Wizkid’s first babymama Oluwanishola Ogudu on their son’s seventh birthday took to her Twitter handle to share some cryptic posts about how she took up the role of being a father and mother to Boluwatife.

In the midst of these allegations, Jada who is Wizkid’s manager and third babymama posted a message of support thanking the popular musician for being a good dad to their son.

These allegations, do not seem to bother the ‘Ojuelegba’ singer, as he took his last son, Zion shopping with him.

Wizkid on Thursday, May 17, tweeted ;

“Off to Gucci with Zion to get more Gucci!”

While some section of his fans praised his actions, others were not quite impressed and they urged him to take care of his to two other sons.

See below;

Fow World ...always Ahead!

Re: Wizkid Goes On Gucci Shopping Spree With Last Son Inspite Off ‘deadbeat Dad’ All by dafeyankee: 4:39pm On May 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Wizkid Goes On Gucci Shopping Spree With Last Son Inspite Off ‘deadbeat Dad’ All by directorXixXICK(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2018
I don't know if I should react with hydrogen or helium.....but I just want to react
Re: Wizkid Goes On Gucci Shopping Spree With Last Son Inspite Off ‘deadbeat Dad’ All by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 18, 2018
Spending money on frivolous things that do not appreciate is foolishness.

Wizzy did this to spite his other two babymamas. An immature move, if you ask me.
Re: Wizkid Goes On Gucci Shopping Spree With Last Son Inspite Off ‘deadbeat Dad’ All by itspzpics(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth’s Wife Had A Miscarriage, Would Have Been A Son / Big Shaq Reveals His South African Roots - "I Used To Live In East London" / Adesua Etomi Vs Omotola Jalade - Who Has The Best Dancing Skills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.