Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Big Shaq Reveals His South African Roots - "I Used To Live In East London" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Shaq Reveals His South African Roots - "I Used To Live In East London" (784 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Shaq Reveals His South African Roots - "I Used To Live In East London" by numberseven: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ever since his meteoric rise to fame, Big Shaq has become a household name for grime lovers worldwide. In a recent interview, Michael Dappah AKA "Big Shaq" revealed he actually grew up in South Africa. The rapper was asked when he’d be visiting South Africa during the BET Awards in Los Angeles.

Big Shaq replied saying he used to live in East London when his father worked as a doctor. He also said he went to school in EL and his brother was born in Mtata, St Mary Hospital.

By Ekasi: https://ekasihiphop.com/big-shaq-used-live-east-london/

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor In Delta Has Blessed Two Former Prostitutes With #7m (PHOTOS) / Ifeanyi Udeze Narrates How A Player’s Father Rejected A Car Gift / Mel B Plans To Do This Over Her Sex And Alcohol Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.