Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (80983 Views)

Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by jayAjoku(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2018
This dude is a drug dealer ,yes i said it
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Obdk: 7:32am On May 19, 2018
skimeh:
Just one question What does he do for a living?

he is into shipping. companies like honeywell www.nairaland.com/3877727/e-money-loads-containers-shipped-honeywell

1 Like

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:50am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
There's one thing I want to know. Is Kcee living with his younger brother?
So what is wrong with families living together in one accord

Abeg no let me talk the remaining thing wey dey my mind. It's too early undecided

1 Like

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by naturalwaves: 8:03am On May 19, 2018
bbstarr:

That you can't afford it doesn't mean others can't afford it. I earn more than that on cryptoc.urrencies. I earn my own money. I wait for no man. I earn on stee.mit, I earn on So.la, I earn through Pre.search, I'm currently mining coins on dodge.miner. I registered on Smoke Network few days ago. I'm into several ai.rdrops i can't count. Stop wasting words on nairaland just to be tagged "Savage". Twice of what you typed can earn you something on Fiv.err and stee.mit.

And as for the question you asked, money can't replace my love. Why should I be a slave to money when I can work for it and make it my slave?
See advert. I guess you hope someone will quote you and ask you to give a guide on how you do all these. You really want to make this money.
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 19, 2018
naturalwaves:

See advert. I guess you hope someone will quote you and ask you to give a guide on how you do all these. You really want to make this money.
For your information, I'm working with a group of nairalanders and all those sites I listed there are not websites where you can earn off someone. You make your money individually.
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by cadre88(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2018
these mobile police officers attached to this guy, Abeg who pays their salary?
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by skimeh(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2018
Obdk:

he is into shipping.
companies like honeywell
www.nairaland.com/3877727/e-money-loads-containers-shipped-honeywell
Thanks wink
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by kelvinlink: 9:04am On May 19, 2018
Jay Z... The Story of OJ. True Story wink

millomaniac:
"I bought every V12 engine
Wish I could take it back to the beginnin"

Words from a very wealthy world respected rapper
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by vertueptime: 9:34am On May 19, 2018
We all know what cars without plate numbers are for.....
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by cocoboss(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2018
you can as well get them for ur mom sad sad
Zoharariel:
No Bugatti Chiron in his collections

No Lamborghini Aventador in collections

No Rolls Royce Ghost in his collections

No Ferrari La Ferrari in his collections

No Bentley Mulsanne in his collections

No Porsche Carrera GT in his collections

And you want to blow my mind? With a G-Wagon & Maybach that Yahoo Boys have turned to bicycles in Lekki?

My friend, will you get out of here with your mediocrity!

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2018
Danny110:
E money e money! Nwoke oma....one day I go just faint for ur gate I go day Dia like stone,nobody go fit remove me except ur divine touch,
Na so I go just take blow!
Just like dat
You get mouth! cheesy
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by jaymichael(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2018
carpmam:
I just want to know if airforce1 have been sacked, there seems to be lapses in his work, We all know that he is suppose to be the one creating this tread
Dont mind that yeye guy. If na you nko won't you sack airfirce1 too? he has abandoned his duty to be displaying how his okpo pinkyjacket is pulling his prik all over the internet. He is a bad PR.

1 Like

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by jaymichael(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2018
bendike:

No. Dont think so. Kc has his own place.
On the other hand as a parent it brings joy to see that your kids are very close to one another. The fact that the younger is more successful financially while the older famously, has helped them compliment themselves. There is no feeling of rivalry.
Very true! I never see it from this angle before. If na me, pride and shame won't allow me to start famzing my younger brother that is richer than me. The meaning of the prayers "Iya Jide" prays for me every morning just became clearer to me now.

1 Like

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2018
I have been asking and no body wants to answer.what does he do for a living?
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Waakanda: 10:24am On May 19, 2018
Deltatoto:
stop sleeping around
Na so una dey sleep around in una family..No wonder curse dey follow you up and down. stupid fellow
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Akalasunfest: 11:58am On May 19, 2018
nothing is as good as having money. I can't wait to leave this tiring university life to plan a better life.
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by charlesazeh(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2018
bjt:

All the above for just one family undecided undecided. No hating but doesn't make sense.
. Poverty bad sha
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by charlesazeh(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2018
Navalsadiq:
I have been asking and no body wants to answer.what does he do for a living?

Go to his Instagram and ask him but before then tell us what you do for a living
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by bjt(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2018
charlesazeh:
. Poverty bad sha

See who is talking about poverty undecided undecided
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by fortunechy(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2018
God plz, let just 20% of his wealth be my portion
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2018
charlesazeh:

Go to his Instagram and ask him but before then tell us what you do for a living
i am a researcher,a politician and a business man.
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 19, 2018
mammanbawa:
I see a Lexus LX570
Toyota Land Cruiser
Mercedes sprinter
Mercedes Benz w222 s550
2016 Toyota Camry
Range Rover sport
Porsche Cayenne
Mercedes G63 AMG
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Lamborghini Gallardo
Cadillac Escalade
Tipper
Land Rover lr4
Range Rover vogue
This dude has taste
and i dont even have a golf 2. Lord, make a way where theres none!
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Momoh7(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
No Bugatti Chiron in his collections

No Lamborghini Aventador in collections

No Rolls Royce Ghost in his collections

No Ferrari La Ferrari in his collections

No Bentley Mulsanne in his collections

No Porsche Carrera GT in his collections

And you want to blow my mind? With a G-Wagon & Maybach that Yahoo Boys have turned to bicycles in Lekki?

My friend, will you get out of here with your mediocrity!

Poor man Poor sense lack Enjoyment for e life e dey yarn nonsense
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Morayo1306: 3:48pm On May 19, 2018
Money is good...
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by BanjiHols(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2018
mammanbawa:
I see a Lexus LX570
Toyota Land Cruiser
Mercedes sprinter
Mercedes Benz w222 s550
2016 Toyota Camry
Range Rover sport
Porsche Cayenne
Mercedes G63 AMG
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Lamborghini Gallardo
Cadillac Escalade
Tipper
Land Rover lr4
Range Rover vogue
This dude has taste

You no see the most expensive of all.. Rolls-Royce abi.. Lol lawa u ooo
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by buchilino(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
Waakanda:
Baba God give me money o.. Mine is coming! Amen

D WAY NIGERIANS DEY CALL DIS, "BABA GOD", FIT GIVE AM EAR PROBLEM
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2018
directorXixXICK:
D day you are driving to heaven sir... Please carry me along ooooo

He dresses South-western often.

It fits him.
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by flexyrule(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2018
millomaniac:
"I bought every V12 engine
Wish I could take it back to the beginnin"

Words from a very wealthy world respected rapper
best comment ever!!!!
And what's better than throwing money on strippers?
Credit!!!!!
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by charlesazeh(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2018
Navalsadiq:
i am a researcher,a politician and a business man.

Nice one...I think he is a business man but u fit ask to be sure sha
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by naturalwaves: 8:27pm On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

For your information, I'm working with a group of nairalanders and all those sites I listed there are not websites where you can earn off someone. You make your money individually.
Lol. Can't you take a joke? tongue
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by mammanbawa: 9:19pm On May 19, 2018
BanjiHols:

You no see the most expensive of all.. Rolls-Royce abi.. Lol lawa u ooo

I was in awe, and I wasn't looking at the pictures when I typed. The list is complete now. Cheers
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 20, 2018
shocked
Like say you don't know that already?
sexybbstar:
There's one thing I want to know. Is Kcee living with his younger brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toilet Selfie Now Trending In Nigeria.!! / Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast / Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.