Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria (48972 Views)

Why gossip mill Nigeria was removed by facebook. / Sosoberekon Tags EFCC; Loads Bundles Of Money In Sack Bag Into His Car / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Five star music boss, E-money took to Instagram to show off to everyone questioning his source of wealth the loads of containers his shipping company (Five Star shipping company) shipped and cleared for Honeywell Mill Nigeria.

It's no news that lot of Nigerians been questioning E-money's source of wealth
But Emoney in this new video ha proved he's so legit.

See photos below

Link to video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVnYk7dllgZ/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
See reactions

1 Like

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Much love Emoney

You're an inspiration to me and my generation.

God continue to bless you young money.

Love you forever Gee.

22 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by IBpaul(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
God bless Emoney God bless Igbo Nation
Ndi be anyi ekene m unu!!!!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
IBpaul:
God bless Emoney
God bless Igbo Nation

Ndi be anyi ekene m unu!!!!

Forever

25 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Igbos and Container are like (Uncle Zuma Pics)
I love my brothers from the south East

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by IBpaul(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:
Igbos and Container are like (Uncle Zuma Pics)

I love my brothers from the south East

Good for you, we rock the nations economy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by auntysimbiat(f): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by kiddoiLL(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
LLNP and more success. I dont have time to hate on anybody, my prayer is God should bless me too so i'll be a helping hand to my country and the world

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nobody is asking: Why is he trying so hard to show the world that he's "Legit"? undecided wetin dey inside the container sef?? No worry, Satan go soon pick your call.... I just dey laff

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Nobody is asking: Why is he trying so hard to show the world that he's "Legit"? undecided wetin dey inside the container sef?? No worry, Satan go soon pick your call.... I just dey laff
You didn't make any sense

161 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Stop posting rubbish... E concern u?

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by liftedhigh: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Igbos and business are like 5&6.

13 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by computerboy: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
MissCuppy:
Igbos and business are like 5&6.
Because that's where the real money is

24 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Chai this one Pain Yoruba Muslims Die those above questioning whats inside the container na Rat Poison (ota pia pia) Honey well company go process am, his trying to reduce the population of Afonjas due the current recession....

36 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by adebobconed(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2017
E sure for am

4 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 23, 2017
How do we know he is the owner of the containers.

15 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by lenghtinny(m): 1:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:

17 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Elmojiid(m): 2:47am On Jun 23, 2017
wetin they do all this Igbo slf...why hailing e money abi wetin he they call himslf, mayb u guys don forget say that honeywells is own by afonja....we afonja are legit so na afonja pay him,no hateing on e money.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Crazy dude, walk into a port at Honeywell Terminal with a ship coming in from another country and you write 'fivestarshippingltd', na your ship ? or you import items and call that shipping ?

22 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by biggestbros: 5:05am On Jun 23, 2017
And they want these one to support Biafra, where will he start from. Same with the Ubahs, and those spare parts sellers in ladipo.

5 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
Crazy dude, walk into a port at Honeywell Terminal with a ship coming in from another country and you write 'fivestarshippingltd', na your ship ? or you import items and call that shipping ?

You've never liked Emoney from day one
So I'm not surprised at your comment .

24 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by blingxx(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Chai this one Pain Yoruba Muslims Die those above questioning whats inside the container na Rat Poison (ota pia pia) Honey well company go process am, his trying to reduce the population of Afonjas due the current recession....

who dey follow this reprobate argue now ... see grammar sef undecided ... I wonder how you pass waec

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by tyson99(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Honeywell is owned by a yoruba ma oponu

26 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by emmayayodeji(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
aunty why are you always hating.
Get a life ......

13 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by emmayayodeji(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Were you born this stupid??
Or u learnt it from some1 it has to be one of d 2

12 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2017
blingxx:

who dey follow this reprobate argue now ... see grammar sef undecided ... I wonder how you pass waec
Olodo.com if my grammer pain you, go and hang urself....

10 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Were you born this stupid??
Or u learnt it from some1 it has to be one of d 2
I dont blame you after all na ur mama cause am ...

7 Likes

Re: E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Which serious business executive has time for this? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) / Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers / Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.