Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Summon The Demon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Summon The Demon (376 Views)

Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Summon The Demon by house10s2: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
“One of the things that you’re supposed to do specifically with The Key of Solomon is that you have a magical circle drawn around you, and you have a triangle set up just outside of that, and you’re wearing the sigil of the demon you’re trying to summon, and you’ll put that sigil into the triangle as well, and the demon is supposed to appear within that triangle,” says Lyons.

“If you do it really, really right — I have not gotten to this level of badass — supposedly you’re supposed to see a physical form appear in front of you. You should physically see a demon at some point. I cannot comment on that, but that’s allegedly what happens.”

The movie got this more or less right, she adds: In one scene, for instance, Toni Collette walks into her mom’s room and observes a triangle on the floor: “That would’ve been what she was using to summon the demons into.”

But summoning a demon is no small feat.

“Depending on which version of the ceremonial magic around the demons that you go by, there are varying levels to which you have to engage to actually summon a demon force.

Some of them say you can just summon the demon, but some of them say you have to basically jailbreak the demon out of Hell first,” says Dakota Hendrix, witch and co-owner of Catland Books, a metaphysical boutique and event space in Brooklyn.

WILL YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE? CLICK HERE

Re: How To Summon The Demon by Dtruthspeaker: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheSorcerer, Workch, Sharon (but you already be witch before so na you go learn am sharp sharp) Spacofadan your papa dey call make you kon get something!
Re: How To Summon The Demon by house10s2: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
TheSorcerer, Workch, Sharon (but you already be witch before so na you go learn am sharp sharp) Spacofadan your papa dey call make you kon get something!
nl people
Re: How To Summon The Demon by Dtruthspeaker: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
house10s2:
nl people

Yes na! I dey send markate Kon! grin
Re: How To Summon The Demon by house10s2: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes na! I dey send markate Kon! grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Interpret The Silence Of God. / Can I Sue My Parents For Proselytism / Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.