Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso (1585 Views)

Meet My Latest Girl, Lady Shasha / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Wilstar(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
Came home from NYSC Camp, saw how much my dog Zarah looks..even though she was recovering from illiness she still look good...I owe my Mother a big thank you for looking after her...I will post picture of Zarah 7 weeks old and current picture she is 5 months old now...

Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Queenlovely(f): 6:56pm On May 18, 2018
the university did not pass through this one. after spending extra year in camp. you cant even speak proper english. you dont own your mother thank you but rather you owe he a big thank you. dont give me headache
Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Wilstar(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
the university did not pass through this one. after spending extra year in camp. you cant even speak proper english. you dont own your mother thank you but rather you owe he a big thank you. dont give me headache
Thank you for pointing out a tying error(typo) and for the record bro, I write with my fingers not with my mouth..so, please excuse my typing error...thank you for pointing out that error...God bless
If you can write “He” instead of “She” in your quest of making me look foolish...then who are we? to think we are above error(typing error) Oga English NYSC Camping last for duration of three weeks not one year as your ignorantly think...Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by waleyp(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2018
lol break in TRANSMISSION, lol some people de claim say na dem sabi english pass, instead to kuku ignore his/her typo error, now you carry hand do yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Heltinking(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2018
Lovely dog
Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Mckandre(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2018
OP do u ve proof of her pedigree? m seeing mixture of boaboel.
Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Wilstar(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2018
Mckandre:
OP do u ve proof of her pedigree? m seeing mixture of boaboel.
Yes there’s prove of her pedigree...her import papers, and all that..she is from an outstanding line... everything about her is with my business partner...Right now I’m more focus in raising her, to her full potential...And when is time for her client to see her informations it will be giving to them...for now, let her grow...Thank you

1 Like

Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Wilstar(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2018
Heltinking:
Lovely dog
God bless your eye

1 Like

Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Wilstar(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2018
waleyp:
lol break in TRANSMISSION, lol some people de claim say na dem sabi english pass, instead to kuku ignore his/her typo error, now you carry hand do yourself.
Abeg Help me ask that unemployed english teacher, if nah english we come dey look here..Abi no be dogs or advert of dogs?

1 Like

Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 28, 2018
You need to crop the ears of that dog, don't leave it like that, it is not advisable. By the way, is the dog vicious?
Re: Meet My Pedigree Cane Corso by Cujo007: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
What's not advisable about it? The cropping is only for the look and not a medical solution to anything
You need to crop the ears of that dog, don't leave it like that, it is not advisable. By the way, is the dog vicious?

(1) (Reply)

Pure Breed Standard BOERBOEL PUPPIES For Sale! / Urgent Help Nairaland / My Co From Bobbysaxxy Is 3month And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.