Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

PHOTOS: Young Woman Saved From Committing Suicide In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Young Woman Saved From Committing Suicide In Lagos (900 Views)

Unclad Woman Saved From Dog Cage Where She Was Kept As S£x Slave; 5 People Held / Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Young Woman Saved From Committing Suicide In Lagos by 247frolic(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2018
The attention of pedestrians were drawn to this lady pictured below at stadium bus stop surulere Lagos as she tried to take her own lives.

[url]Newshelm.ng[/url] found out that all efforts of the people around to stop her from committing suicide has not been fruitful so far.

Calls to relevant authorities are yet to be through as at the time of filling this repor.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-young-woman-saved-from-committing-suicide-in-lagos/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

More to follow:

Re: PHOTOS: Young Woman Saved From Committing Suicide In Lagos by Clementz0(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2018
Baba God Abeg Heal Our Nation I Dont Just Seems To Understand Watx Happening Anymur.
Re: PHOTOS: Young Woman Saved From Committing Suicide In Lagos by PapaZeus(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2018
Abeg i don tire, op wan still kill pesin with misleading topic and bad english( she tried to take her own lives)
Re: PHOTOS: Young Woman Saved From Committing Suicide In Lagos by Jirate(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2018
Calls to relevant authorities are yet to be through as at the time of filling this report.

Call NwaAmikpe, The Woman Will Run Home by the Time He Finish Lashing Her With His Caustic Tongue. cool
Re: PHOTOS: Young Woman Saved From Committing Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 1:08am On May 19, 2018
suicide is not the shortest cut to heaven

we are humans ....we are born to be tested

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Enjoying It, That’s Why I Didn’t Cry Out”-Teenage Girl Hidden By Neighbor / Jumia Fraud / Dead Bodies Of Two Rufus Giwa Poly Students Killed In Cult Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.