Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

GSM Engineers: Where Are You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GSM Engineers: Where Are You? (1453 Views)

Competent And Certified Gsm Engineers In Nigeria Drop Ur Info Here / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSM Engineers: Where Are You? by sammiee: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2007
GSM engineers, where are you guys at?

Let's get to meet each other through a particular thread, share solutions to phone problems, PCB schematics etc.

I know some engineers do not support all solutions outs to the public but i think we could place restrictions.

You guys, please surface.
Re: GSM Engineers: Where Are You? by Coleslove: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2007
Hardware? Software? which of them?
Re: GSM Engineers: Where Are You? by awoo(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2007
Sammiee, i really appreacite what u are trying to introduce to the room. i will contact those i know to come and join the forum. it a forum that can widen someone experience and where those that what to learn can meet there lecturer/teacher. keep it up joo
Re: GSM Engineers: Where Are You? by scribe(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2007
Hey guys, any room for newbies in GSM engineering. I have a friend who want to learn. Maybe I should recommend this thread to him.
Re: GSM Engineers: Where Are You? by hayo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2007
This thread is confusing - Do u mean GSM Technicians?
To my understanding, GSM Egineers are guys who understand different components and protocol layers of the GSM architecture like BSS, Core, GPRS, Transmissmion, etc. They are guys who work in Alcaltel, Ericsson and the Networks. I am not being sarcastic, but saying the right thing. Enjoy!
Re: GSM Engineers: Where Are You? by sammiee: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2007
thanks hayo for the correction. i mean gsm technicians.nice learning from u
Re: GSM Engineers: Where Are You? by Coleslove: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2007
You can hardly ge one who will want to share what he's got

(1) (Reply)

Get A Us, Uk, : Virtual Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landphone / Change Ur Sony Ericsson K Series To A W Series / Help: How To Choose Etisalat Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.