Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

100% Verified US Paypal In Your Real Name Available. *limited Slot* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100% Verified US Paypal In Your Real Name Available. *limited Slot* (702 Views)

How To Open A 100% Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria & How To Withdraw / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Verified US Paypal In Your Real Name Available. *limited Slot* by niel63(m): 1:10am On May 19, 2018
Hello prospects, you can now get a FULLY verified US PayPal with No limit, you can send and receive fund with this.

This method is verified and working. I don't plan to write a whole book here just to convince you on the technicalities and authenticity of this.

You can actually use your real name.
Yes your real name. Even the US phone number, Visa credit card and bank to be used will be in your real name so there is absolutely nothing to fear.

What you get?

1. A Visa VCC in your real name

2. A US bank account in your real name

3. A US phone number in your real name for all authentication including 2FA.

4. An actual US PayPal account with no limits/ restrictions. You can use it to send and receive money and it is for a lifetime so there is absolutely nothing to be weary about.

5. 30days Money Back Guarantee!!!

And hey, before you rush to declare your interest, this is NOT free. It comes with a price tag.

Pls contact me for more detail and price. Serious individual / business people who needs this only!

*Limited slots available*

Call/Whatsapp: {07052980452}

Re: 100% Verified US Paypal In Your Real Name Available. *limited Slot* by niel63(m): 1:13am On May 19, 2018
I repeat, only serious people.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Foreign Company That I Can Distribute Wine For / CLICKBANK: Turning Super Eagles’ Heart Attack to Money Attack [Story] / Fire Outbreak At 1960 Hotel (eagles Park) Ikeja, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.