Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Pray That God's Mercy And Grace Will Continually Speak For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pray That God's Mercy And Grace Will Continually Speak For You (354 Views)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray That God's Mercy And Grace Will Continually Speak For You by bummyla(m): 1:36am On May 19, 2018
I pray that God's mercy and grace will continually speak for you all the days of your life.

I decree and declare everlasting blessing, protection, mercy, favour and sound health upon your life. Every shame and reproach that has been programmed against your destiny shall go back to sender. I pray that God's mercy and grace will continually speak for you all the days of your life. Failure shall not be your portion, but your take off point to a better tomorrow and greater achievement in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen.

Hebrews 4:16
Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

James 5:11
Behold, we consider those blessed who remained steadfast. You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful.

Romans 9:15
For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 7:25
Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 4:14-16

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Titus 2:11-14

2 Timothy 1:9
Who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began,

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

Ephesians 2:4-5
But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,

Romans 6:14
For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Matthew 5:7
“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Psalm 145:9
The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.

Psalm 51:5
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Psalm 51:1-19

Exodus 34:6
The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness,

https://bummyla.com/2018/05/19/i-pray-that-gods-mercy-and-grace-will-continually-speak-for-you-all-the-days-of-your-life/
Re: I Pray That God's Mercy And Grace Will Continually Speak For You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38am On May 19, 2018
Amen in Jesus name.

God bless you too my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pray That God's Mercy And Grace Will Continually Speak For You by Adlai(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2020
Amen

bummyla:
I pray that God's mercy and grace will continually speak for you all the days of your life.

I decree and declare everlasting blessing, protection, mercy, favour and sound health upon your life. Every shame and reproach that has been programmed against your destiny shall go back to sender. I pray that God's mercy and grace will continually speak for you all the days of your life. Failure shall not be your portion, but your take off point to a better tomorrow and greater achievement in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen.

Hebrews 4:16
Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

James 5:11
Behold, we consider those blessed who remained steadfast. You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful.

Romans 9:15
For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 7:25
Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.

Hebrews 4:14-16

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Titus 2:11-14

2 Timothy 1:9
Who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began,

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

Ephesians 2:4-5
But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,

Romans 6:14
For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Matthew 5:7
“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Psalm 145:9
The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.

Psalm 51:5
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Psalm 51:1-19

Exodus 34:6
The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness,

https://bummyla.com/2018/05/19/i-pray-that-gods-mercy-and-grace-will-continually-speak-for-you-all-the-days-of-your-life/

(1) (Reply)

The Question Who Is Our Creator Is Yet To Be Resolved In Christianity / The True Meaning Of Ezekiel's Valley Of Dry Bones Prophecy / Looking For God In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.