Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (49538 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 8:36am On May 19, 2018
front3line:

Algebra the tool every computer run on that is one thing the Muslims n Arab brought to you.

Ever tried computing numbers in Roman numerals before ? Yeah, I tot so too. Ko le werk.
Their ignorance can kill. Before you know now they will start quoting scriptures just like one quoting me has done(I always ignore him anyway)
(I will not say Muslims but Arabs)
They do not know that even cryptography which has become the basis for intelligence was an innovation of the Arabs. Where did the word alkali, alcohol and algebra come from? It is a fact of history that when Europe was lost in what historians call the dark ages the Arabs were making major and significant contributions and headway in science, commerce, arts and architecture, military innovations, mathematics, medicine, philosophy, literature and education. Ibn Khaldun is widely regarded as one of the fathers of sociology. Al - Kindi was a mathematical genius who made huge contributions to cryptography. What of Al-khwarizmi father of algebra (from the Arabic root word al-jabr). What of the sublime and inimitable poetry of Rumi?

It was from the intellectual reserve of the Arabs and their preservation of Greek and other ancient intellectual resources that Europeans reconnected with Greece and came out of the dark ages.

I no quote Bible ooo, I no quote Quran. Only history. Someone will quote me now and cite scriptures. Hahahaha hahahaha.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by robonski15(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

I think we've been blessed with dullards in this part of the world... When you invest in your people, you get a strong nation. The rogue state of Israel has invested in its people and technology, don't be surprised at the development you see. The same feat can be replicated in Nigeria only if we stop the Western crooks from installing puppets in our Nation.

Can I be blunt and honest with u. For Nigeria to replicate and surpass in technology we must break free from the NORTH. Those guys will keep dragging Nigeria backward. I Dont wanna go into details.

6 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by jrusky(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2018
Hahahaha this thing pain Turkey wella no wonder the European Union refused bluntly to accept them into their midst.

Pls quickly unite together and fight usreal I beg you all then let's see who will be wipe out of the face of planet. The whole world are tired of Muslims every body are pissed off.

Please start it I beg you all. The one you pwople suffered in syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen not enough pls more should join because I don't know why fighting for something that make no sense I still don't understand.

Fighting because just a building called embassy was moved to another city within same country and you want to fight becsuse of that is that not stupidity?

5 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Efewestern: 8:39am On May 19, 2018
maestroferddi:
Stop talking about what you don't know...

The Palestinians don't do peaceful demonstrations. They are violent stone-throwers and have been known to kill Israeli civilians and soldiers.

I am not advocating the use of excessive force or shedding of blood but why would the Palestinians advance beyond the barrier knowing that there would be repercussions?

It is very easy to blame and condemn Israel but you will never know until you have Islamic fundamentalism to contend with.

Islam must disavow/denounce violence and bloodshedding before tangible progress can be made in this longstanding issue...

you that knows all, tell me how the last protest was violent, by throwing stones ?, like seriously, don't you know in protest people throw some objects?, is shooting them the best way to disperse them?,

Reading through your response, I didn't see where you criticized the jews for encroaching into others land, would there have been any protest should the Israeli land grabbers maintained their old boundary?

leave religion out of our convoc, I don't do that BS.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 8:41am On May 19, 2018
odigbosky:

Stop making America look so bad...America has done so much for the world also if you come to think of it, if it wasn't for them, the Japanese would be smiling and drinking tea at Mindano right now and China would have been probably a big rice farm land and industrial layout. You don't have to accept everything about the Americans but you have to accept that they help build economies. Look at how Germany bouced back, look at how Japan bounced back. See south Korea, Taiwan and the other Asian tigers. Vietnam has risen from the ashes. what could russia do for her eastern Europe nations that she held unto, where are they economically....Let America play her role as boss, she is has spent enough blood and cash for that position and until another nation is willing to pay such prize, nobody can push her away from the top.

Smh... Any country that seeks to dominate others is evil! The Americans have mastered the art of deception and they're doing the job so well. They've conned the world to believe they're a good nation while others are bad. The Japanese folks are smart guys just like the Chinese and I must admit that its a complex world. The Russians were infiltrated by the Americans and the Americans raised sanctions against them using their puppet UN organisation. If a terrorist bombed your people and comes back to build your country I guess that's a good thing right? We cannot justify the injustice against humanity by the so-called cash you mentioned there. EVIL IS EVIL.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Zicman: 8:41am On May 19, 2018
Do u think that Nigeria ll take action that ll offend U.S? Be wise...
FriendNG:
Yes it high time israel excesses be checked. Thank God Nigeria is part of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by duduzz: 8:42am On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

You know nothing and are very deluded. Today Turkey has a better military than Israel. If Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iran come together and wage war against Israel they will defeat them totally. The only reason they are afraid of doing that is because of the USA. China and Russia alone will bury Israel in any military confrontation. You know nothing and are busy beliving lies and urban legends.
I don't think you know Israel has 400 unidentified nuclear weapons well buried and I also don't think you know what played out in the last Arab-Isreali war

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Teneke007(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:
Yes it high time israel excesses be checked. Thank God Nigeria is part of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)

Nigeria is not, and will never be an Islamic country..

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by bigfish3k: 8:43am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Technology gadget? China is there who is talking of Israel? Israel can be defeated hands down.

when given an option to fly a chinese made jet, an Israeli made jet, an american made jet

I know u wouldn't go for china

American and Israeli technology are all over the "the so called Chinese products"

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by robonski15(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2018
engrchykae:
am on the same page with you bro.
Rafael systems and elisra are Israeli firms...
What am saying is that Israel is technologically advanced that the rest of the world.

Bro 4get isreal they are on their own doing mighty things with technology. Most newer American technology is from Israeli scientist. America knows better hence their full support for isreal.

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by dalaman: 8:44am On May 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Learn to talk without sounding pained. grin

Hitler killing Jews was biblical and it was to be so until God gathered Israel together and he did this a short while after that in fulfilment of prophecy as a nation and now the next prophecy fulfilled was the establishment of Jerusalem.

Where in the bible does it say that Hitler will kill Jews? Don't just go about showing me verses where Yahweh said he'll kill horses and infect their riders with madness in Jerusalem and Judah oo. Just show me where it says that Hitler will kill Jews or shut up!

The Jews have been sacked from Israel many many times and they have also returned many times as well.

Israel is ranked 14th in the world when it comes to worlds strongest armies and a lot of Israeli tech and ability is kept classified. But the one they even reveal is always shocking when compared to the size of the nation and that comes from the immense 15 billion dollars annual military funding.

Saudi Arabia has a military budget of 69 billion annually and it has been so for the past 15 years or so. They've been spending heavily on their military and can boast of all the military hardware Israel has. Even the Turkish military budget is about 19 billion dollars which is more than that of Israel.

In terms of ranking, part of it has to do with how long of a war a military can handle and how offensive it can be. For example, if any European country were to invade Israel, including the Brits, Germans or French, the European country would probably lose. Israel’s military is built to defend itself from just about anybody. If Israel were to invade Europe, could they individually defeat the Brits, Germans or French, probably not because their military is not created to be offensive in nature and wouldnt be able to sustain a long war. If Israel were invaded by a military like the US, Russia or China, they would be able to hold them back initially but would eventually lose because they couldn't could sustain a war for a long period of time in terms of manpower or supplies. Turkey which has a higher rated army would get their asses kicked if they attacked Israel. However, the same would be true if Israel attacked Turkey. Israel would lose. Now when I say Israel military isnt offensive in nature, I dont mean they dont attack. All war is offensive in nature. However, there is a difference between attacking someone to defend yourself and invading another country.

The Israeli army will not be able to defend itself against a combine attack from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt , UAE and Iran today. They will be able to hold their own in the beginning but eventually they will lose out. These armies put together are just the same as the Russian army. They will totally destroy Israel.

In terms of military track record, Israel is the best in the world. I am yet to find any country that has accomplished just so much as Israel, with just so less resources, with just so much opposition and threat. Take a look back at all the wars and conflict it has faced and the victories it has won.

In terms of military technology, to be very frank, Israeli technology is cutting edge and the state of the art of It is just unbeatable.

Tell me any serious war Israel has fought? The Arab Israeli conflict is not a serious war. Ifor they had fought countries like Turkey, Japan, Pakistan and India and defeated them then I'll consider them to be a great army. Right now they are fighting militiamen and not even strong armies. They are fighting hamas and Hizbollah that only have crude rockets. They can't attack Egypt or Turkey and not be defeated. A strong army like Russia can attack Turkey and still win. Israel is strong no doubt but they are not as strong as advertised by deluded end of day enthusiasts Christians like you. If the 5 Islamic countries that I mentioned attacks them today they will be destroyed. Israel that is sometimes struggling with Hizbollah.

In terms of military personal, well it is most of the time placed alongside the best of the world. For example, Israeli special forces(sereyet matkal) is always compared to special forces like US Navy Seals, British SAS etc.

In short, given its size and its problems, Israel has done better than another country could have ever done. In just about 80 odd years of its creation, inspite of its unbelievable odds it has faced, Israel has emerged as the most powerful country in the middle east and all the middle eastern Arab coalition know this as a fact.

You can argue with your ancestors.

The major reason why the Arabs are now afraid of Israel is because they have nuclear weapons. They know that if they gang up and attack them again the Jews will use the nuclear weapons on them. That is the only reason they aren't ganging on them. Again in a conventional war the 5 Islamic states I listed will destroy Isreal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 8:45am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

I see some.commnets like this and I wonder how insane people walk freely in Nigeria

The government needs to institutionalize assylums fast

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Efewestern: 8:45am On May 19, 2018
bankylan:

You need education and a rebirth. Most of the people killed were members of Hamas. Read your Bible, Zephaniah....and see what God said about Gaza...All the Biblical places are being preserved in current day Israel. Israel don't go about killing, but respond only to threats against them. If these Israel are not the one with the promise of God, how come they are the most technology advanced humans on earth today. How come they defeated all the Arab nations combined in 1948 and 1967? Don't you read your Bible to know that Jesus was a Jew in his incarnation? Get a dstv and limit the time spent on local stations.

@ bolded, why do you guys love lying to yourself?,

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by odigbosky(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2018
Mujtahida:

Their ignorance can kill. Before you know now they will start quoting scriptures just like one quoting me has done(I always ignore him anyway)
(I will not say Muslims but Arabs)
They do not know that even cryptography which has become the basis for intelligence was an innovation of the Arabs. Where did the word alkali, alcohol and algebra come from? It is a fact of history that when Europe was lost in what historians call the dark ages the Arabs were making major and significant contributions and headway in science, commerce, arts and architecture, military innovations, mathematics, medicine, philosophy, literature and education. Ibn Khaldun is widely regarded as one of the fathers of sociology. Al - Kindi was a mathematical genius who made huge contributions to cryptography. What of Al-khwarizmi father of algebra (from the Arabic root word al-jabr). What of the sublime and inimitable poetry of Rumi?

It was from the intellectual reserve of the Arabs and their preservation of Greek and other ancient intellectual resources that Europeans reconnected with Greece and came out of the dark ages.

I no quote Bible ooo, I no quote Quran. Only history. Someone will quote me now and cite scriptures. Hahahaha hahahaha.

Even the Pin hole camera innovation was an arabic idea i read. One thing about science is that it cuts across regions. Today the arab world is lazy in innovations like my Africa because of education. The Israelis are ahead of them now....He who has the information is always ahead. That is why i laugh at people who say western education is bad. The west doesn't have education. If you read how Medicine thrived in Persia when Europe was still suffering from the Church grips you will be amazed. Today the Arab world is suffering under religious grip which has hindered science in these regions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by bigfish3k: 8:46am On May 19, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
THE PRESENT ISRAEL IS A TRUMPED JEWISH STATE

GOOD MOVE BY THE OIC

LEARNT RUSSIA MAY BE BACKING THE OIC

PALESTINIAN LIVES MATTERS

na today Russia don dey back them?

Russia has always backed the arabs against Israel in all their wars, but Israel always win

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 8:47am On May 19, 2018
robonski15:

Can I be blunt and honest with u. For Nigeria to replicate and surpass in technology we must break free from the NORTH. Those guys will keep dragging Nigeria backward. I Dont wanna go into details.

I agree to some extent, but the point is we have smart Northerners who hardly come out to the forefront. The sad part is that the most dishonest and crooks among them receive overwhelming support just like we are experiencing now. We need to understand the role played by America in influencing the Nigerian election using Obama and his crooked allies. Stopping foreign interference in Nigeria's election process will help a great deal. A BUHARI and Osibanjo is a shambolic combination and a recipe for the retrogression of the Nigerian State.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 8:48am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

you that knows all, tell me how the last protest was violent, by throwing stones ?, like seriously, don't you know in protest people throw some objects?, is shooting them the best way to disperse them?,

Reading through your response, I didn't see where you criticized the jews for encroaching into others land, would there have been any protest should the Israeli land grabbers maintained their old boundary?

leave religion out of our convoc, I don't do that BS.

Can you tell me the places Israel encroached into? What were the "old" boundaries Israel crossed?

Israel never grabbed any land. They reclaimed what was originally theirs which was taken away. In this case who encroached? The original owner or the thief?

When people gather at the boundary of a nation and throw firebombs and other potentially dangerous things into that country despite knowing that they are not supposed to do so and that the country they are attacking isn't their own then they deserve all they got.

Even in their own country if they had done same, their own government would have treated them the same way. Or is violence to be accepted when done to another country but not accepted when done in your own land?

When did it become a crime to defend ones territory from external aggression? Israel decisively defended her territory as they have always been known to do. If the aggrieved do not like her manner of defence then they should flat out respond in kind and see how well they would fare afterwards. grin

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 8:49am On May 19, 2018
odigbosky:

The US gives Egypt 1.5 billion a year. She gives jordan I.275 billion a year also....what technologies come out from this contry as it does in Israel.

That's a strategic donation for Egypt to secure the Israeli borders. Its a sham and Americans know that..
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by chronique(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2018
bankylan:

You need education and a rebirth. Most of the people killed were members of Hamas. Read your Bible, Zephaniah....and see what God said about Gaza...All the Biblical places are being preserved in current day Israel. Israel don't go about killing, but respond only to threats against them. If these Israel are not the one with the promise of God, how come they are the most technology advanced humans on earth today. How come they defeated all the Arab nations combined in 1948 and 1967? Don't you read your Bible to know that Jesus was a Jew in his incarnation? Get a dstv and limit the time spent on local stations.

Spare me this gibberish. Maybe you just started following this issue and do not know its history. I've been following the issue of the Gaza strip since early 2000 and nothing has changed since then. You are the one who needs a proper education since you claim Israel are the most technological advanced humans on earth. Please tell that nonsense to the illiterates in your house.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by greggng: 8:52am On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

You are talking about allies while am talking on one on one battle. China can stand the US one on one in a conventional war. They will hold their own even if they lose.

I repeat China will eventually call for help and that will lead to world war. There is no war American technology or military hardware can be compared with China's own. The records are there. Is not about population is about technology In terms of military hardware. They are learners. Americans 've war experience behind them.

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by gameboyo: 8:53am On May 19, 2018
franchasng:
They can't try it because OIC is divided between Shia Muslims and Sunni Muslims; Iran leading Shia while Saudi leads Sunni.

So they can't try it because:

1. Saudi Arabia and Iran don't agree undecided

2. Most OIC countries are already at war in their countries

3. OIC members lack the military capability to confront State of Israel, and if they try, they will be defeated again like Israel defeated all Arab nations in 1948. Israel defeated a combined Arab nations comprising of: Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

How can they dare it now that Israel have a highly formidable military plus defense system that can bring down any missile fired into Israel

The only people that can shake Israel is a combination of USA and Russia, and such ally will never happen till the world ends wink

Lastly, Russia hate terrorist and Russia forbids some Muslims extremist nature!

Russia is not in good terms with Turkey ever since Turkey shot down a Russian fighter jet heading to Syria in 2016, so Russia can't support Arab nations smiley

Fact

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by famouscargo: 8:54am On May 19, 2018
Arabs coalition against Israel is surely inevitable. This is not the first time it will happen. it happened in times past that the Israel nation was killed genocidal manner reducing the Jews nation to a population of 177, yet, they came back stronger. As always, in a battle of this nature, there are always people who benefit even though they are not involved in fracas; i see oil price surging beyond $100 soon.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 8:54am On May 19, 2018
adegeye38:
Israel has the rights to defend itself, dont always belief muslim propaganda, Israel has shown a lot of restraint, in dealing with the Palestinians, led by Hamas, who itself is the terrorist
On the issue of Jerusalem and the occupied westbank, the land belong to isreal dating over 3000 years ago, untill the arab invaded around the , 1700s and Israel got it back in 1948, establishing the nation of Israel, with Jerusalem as it capital, as it was back in the biblical times, and now they are prosperous and strong again, like how they were before the Babylonian invasion during biblical times, yes Israel has God on their side, based on old biblical promises to the early Israelites and its showing today, and Trump relocating the embassy to Jerusalem is significant and it fufills biblical prophesy

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop this religious brainwash! What! The Israeli state is a rogue state just like North Korea. Who is the best propagandist if not Nethan of Israel. Justifying Israels murderous action is like saying Fulani herdsmen are free to kill anyone who stops them from grazing their animals on farmlands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by odigbosky(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

Smh... Any country that seeks to dominate others is evil! The Americans have mastered the art of deception and they're doing the job so well. They've conned the world to believe they're a good nation while others are bad. The Japanese folks are smart guys just like the Chinese and I must admit that its a complex world. The Russians were infiltrated by the Americans and the Americans raised sanctions against them using their puppet UN organisation. If a terrorist bombed your people and comes back to build your country I guess that's a good thing right? We cannot justify the injustice against humanity by the so-called cash you mentioned there. EVIL IS EVIL.

Bro...Nigeria would do same to another African nation if her interest is really much at stake and if she has the power. Nations are like humans. To me, the Brits are the evil not even America. America helped stopped Hitler and they went to cool of the heat from Japanese. Trust me the Japanese are worst set of humans you would want to fight with. Before Islamicst started blowing themselves up...Japanese have been doing kamikaze. America made that rogue nation calm, if the monster in Japan reawakens....you will be the first to complain bro. China till date is afraid of Japan. Sometimes puppets are good bro..everybody can't be rouge...we will have a world of many mad countries....I dy enjoy our conversation....kikikikiki grin
Nukilia:

Bro...Nigeria would do same to another African nation if her interest is really much at stake and if she has the power. Nations are like humans. To me, the Brits are the evil not even America. America helped stopped Hitler and they went to cool of the heat from Japanese. Trust me the Japanese are worst set of humans you would want to fight with. Before Islamicst started blowing themselves up...Japanese have been doing kamikaze. America made that rogue nation calm, if the monster in Japan reawakens....you will be the first to complain bro. China till date is afraid of Japan. Sometimes puppets are good bro..everybody can't be rouge...we will have a world of many mad countries....I dy enjoy our conversation....kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by engrchykae(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2018
robonski15:

Bro 4get isreal they are on their own doing mighty things with technology. Most newer American technology is from Israeli scientist. America knows better hence their full support for isreal.
it was Rafael systems that developed the missile defense system,iron dome while the USA funded the project and they are working on a merkava tank that will be shooting laser very soon.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by mvem(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
THE PRESENT ISRAEL IS A TRUMPED JEWISH STATE

GOOD MOVE BY THE OIC

LEARNT RUSSIA MAY BE BACKING THE OIC

PALESTINIAN LIVES MATTERS
...in reality they don't scare Israel at all...and Russia have there reservation when it comes to Israel.... Israel is a country that was built to fight at anytime and we all know how advanced militarily, intelligent wise and US always backing them...and recently even countries like Saudi are moving closer to israel due to the Iran saga...the middle east is one complex region

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by mvem(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2018
famouscargo:
Arabs coalition against Israel is surely inevitable. This is not the first time it will happen. it happened in times past that the Israel nation was killed genocidal manner reducing the Jews nation to a population of 177, yet, they came back stronger. As always, in a battle of this nature, there are always people who benefit even though they are not involved in fracas; i see oil price surging beyond $100 soon.
...Arabs never committed genocide on Jews, u mean the germans
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by VERDA: 8:58am On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
This Turkish president has always Thtown Jis Penalty to Throwing!!! The other day He called for a boycott of All Israeli products and Good by the Oic not knowing that even the Technology gadgets he was using are from the Same ISREALITES...

The World knows that even a Combination of all Nations cannot Defeat Isreal..
That's why the highest they can do is talk...

Whoever get mind make him go fight Isreal ??

So Isreal is right to snipe and kill harmless protesters??....its funny how religion that was supposed to have brought the world together is one of the major contributors to the decimation of humanity,we claim the holy books preach love, yet we use those same holy books to justify the most inhumane acts to our fellow man.....we are so concerned with what was written in historic books and use it to justify the destruction of our fellow men.The thing tire me,I will not be surprised if even God is in constant pain at mans ignorance. It is well....
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 8:58am On May 19, 2018
MrMystrO:
Nigeria is a Nation of FOOLS. Just look at them up there supporting Israeli oppression, The same thing they are trying to fight against here. No Wonder the Jews call Christians FOOLS.

**Spits at the stinking ignorance***
The jews call them goyim meaning cattle. They don't know. Chai. They don't know that Jews curse Jesus everyday. They don't know that Jews call Mary a harlot.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by odigbosky(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

That's a strategic donation for Egypt to secure the Israeli borders. Its a sham and Americans know that..

That was the sham that threw morsi behind bars.....lol. America spends bro. You give some people money to keep them loyal, that's how the world works bro, you spend sometimes you bleed sometimes and no one does it better that the US. Like i said if Nigeria was in her shoes, Nigeria would do same...it is all about interest and the cost of staying on top.....America is the G-boy of the world..lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.