Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (49537 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by MrMystrO(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2018
Notmyproblem:

What oppression are you talking about you head slammer? Isreal should give up their land abi. As far back as history can go there have always been the both the Isreali people and nation, please can you tell me who are the Palestinian people and since when did the Palestinian nation came into existence?

I don't argue with mentally blind folks that can't see beyond their nose. Go try someone else.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 7:58am On May 19, 2018
Mujtahida:

Most of them talking about the invincibility of Israel are so painfully ignorant. Their views are formed not from history but from the Bible.
Isreal is a rogue state. The Jews know it. But Christian Zionist are brainwashed and cannot see the truth (I'm not Muslim oo, I've never been and would never be)

You are not a student of history if this is your comment.

I think you need to literally research Israel and her military might and prowess and realise that Israel is a mini super power in the midst of their enemies.

Its like the quote by David in the bible
"Thou preparest a table before me, in the midst of my enemies. Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over".

Israel has flourished in the midst of her numerous enemies and within 80 years of her existence as a nation, has become a mini super power to the world, supplying extremely high tech military hardware to other nations including to nations that are super powers.

Her military is top notch and often contracted to train even the military or super power nations.

They are smarter, more Intelligent, more innovative.

This is not solely about the Bible. Its a reality.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by adegeye38(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2018
Israel will crumble all of them, they have a good economy, one of the best military and Nuclear weapons, and with the USA, history and God on their side, the whole OIC countries doesn't stand a chance

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Temple1288(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:
Yes it high time israel excesses be checked. Thank God Nigeria is part of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)

Israel would slap Nigeria out of the Earth.. Imagine sending Soldiers from Borno to fight against Israeli soldiers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Notmyproblem: 8:00am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

Took what belongs to them??, I know you know nothing about the disputed territory, you just want to argue because the jews are GOD's chosen people.

kontinue.

As far back as history can go there has always been the Israeli people and nation, and that land has always been theirs. So tell me who are the Palestinian people or nation and when exactly did they appear in history?
Moreover their fellow peace loving Arab brothers can contribute a piece of land for the Palestinian people to have if they truly love them.

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 8:01am On May 19, 2018
ndy87:

Are we recognised in Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Palestine etc? Palestinian should learn how to stage a protest, don't go throwing stones and burning tyres, firing shots and think you should be ignored.

I wish Palestinians could also have missiles and strong weapons to fight the Israeli regime. 1000 stones and catapult is not equal to the firepower of a cluster bomb or missile. The rogues state of Israel is being controlled by the Zionist regime who are greedy folks and they use the master weapon of religion as a bait to appear as innocent folks.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Rilwayne001: 8:02am On May 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Do you know the amount of times they've given you Muslims bloody nose?

Like i said, they are yet to face a real war, that's why you fools thinks Yahweh is covering them with his hands. Allow Russia or china or even north Korea face them with the USA backing them, by then you'll know that the name of Jesus is useless in the face of real bombs.

The only time you will almost succeed is now, but you will end up defeated utterly by Jesus Christ Himself.

The same Jesus that couldn't help himself from being nailed to the cross? Okay okay, do tell me, where was this Jesus when Hitler was killing them like chickens? Tell me oh, else you go and bury your empty head in shame.

It's all there in the Bible.

Where in the Buybulle? You must show me today.

Turkey is now positioning itself as prophesied by the Bible as the beast to lead the nations against Israel.

Maybe you are not even aware that this same Israel you keep licking their ass hates your Jesus with passion. Maybe you're not aware that they are one of the countries with highest numbers gays and sodomites. I guess your lord and savior now prefers to protect sodomites and leave those shouting his names in Nigeria to remain wretched. What a god!!

Guess what? The Bible also mentions Turkey as the place where Satan's throne is.Revelations 2:12-1312 To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of the One who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live, where the throne of Satan sits. Yet you have held on to My name and have not denied your faith in Me, even in the day My faithful witness Antipas was killed among you, [b]where Satan dwells
Lol, but from the look of things, satan is more likely to be in Israel than in Turkey with the evil things committed in Israel from gayism to killings and all sort of despicable acts? To you which is more likely to be?

I think I've been inspired on what I will write tomorrow. JOIN ME

Oh please do write your usual nonsense, i should have your time tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by degamemaster(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2018
Israel been giving these terrorists nightmares back to back. grin grin grin

Whoever that has morale should touch Israel and see how his own country would be desolated.

Stupid terrorists Muslims!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by 1freshdude: 8:03am On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
then u know nothing...
Do your Research..
Do u think a small nation in the midst of Enemies can survive??

No Combination on Earth can Defeat Isreal...

The time is not yet...

The world can only Talk blah blah bla....
No one can tamper with Isreal..

Donald Trump knows that all he needs is Isreal on His Side... He will make progress..

It's more of a Spiritual thing.... u might not understand

Lol, I thought they banned codeine? Or what exactly are you on? Is Israel a world power?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Notmyproblem: 8:03am On May 19, 2018
MrMystrO:

I don't argue with mentally blind folks that can't see beyond their nose. Go try someone else.

Of course head slammers don't engage they are only interested in " kaboom" grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 8:03am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

Stop making this issue a religious one, most of us criticizing the Israeli government are not Muslim, This has nothing to do with Muslim or Christian, it's just a land theft by the jews and the whole world are definitely behind the Palestine people.

cc: throwback

Land theft by the Jews? Were you the one that shared the Land?

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 8:04am On May 19, 2018
adegeye38:
Israel will crumble all of them, they have a good economy, one of the best military and Nuclear weapons, and with the USA, history and God on their side, the whole OIC countries doesn't stand a chance

It amazes me when I see brainwashed folks who associate a terrorist regime with God! Are we out of our minds?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Rilwayne001: 8:04am On May 19, 2018
ima4sure:
pls what did u take......
If you don't have anything meaningful to say, get out of my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 8:05am On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

The cant because of the US. Remove the US from the picture and that's all.

Was the USA there in 1948, 1967, and 1973?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by odigbosky(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

P5+1 agreement admits Iran as a nuclear state, Trump is trying to undo that in conjunction with the Israeli regime. Let's see how it all pans out...A Nuclear Pakistan balanced power with the Indians, a nuclear Iran will definitely balance power with the Israelis. I am expecting to see Nikkey Hailey at the UN security meeting in conjunction with their terrorist allies defending the Palestinians and expelling the Israeli ambassadors for crime against humanity... I know that won't happen in a terrible world like ours...

I don't understand what you mean by nuclear state...All i know was that the Iranians could use nuclear energy for electricity and other stuffs but the sole aim of that agreement was that Iran shouldn't get its hands on a nuclear weapon. Uranium shouldn't be used to build bombs. If every nation starts getting nuclear weapons to balance powers with thier rivals...we would have a world of suicide bomber nations. Just Imagine Nigeria and SA...the heat would be too much for the world. We don't need more nuclear weapons, we need more money for Education, we need more money for health care, we need more money to fight poverty...even if we must fight, please not with nuclear weapons abeg....those things ain't good at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 8:06am On May 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are not a student of history if this is your comment.

I think you need to literally research Israel and her military might and prowess and realise that Israel is a mini super power in the midst of their enemies.

Its like the quote by David in the bible
"Thou preparest a table before me, in the midst of my enemies. Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over".

Israel has flourished in the midst of her numerous enemies and within 80 years of her existence as a nation, has become a mini super power to the world, supplying extremely high tech military hardware to other nations including to nations that are super powers.

Her military is top notch and often contracted to train even the military or super power nations.

They are smarter, more Intelligent, more innovative.

This is not solely about the Bible. Its a reality.

Repeat a lie thousand times and it is considered the truth grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Rilwayne001: 8:06am On May 19, 2018
savio93:

From your write up, it's obvious you are not a student of history.You should know that even before USA started backing Israel, they have been surviving.

Educate me, when was Israel created and how many real wars have they fought?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Godspowerlive: 8:06am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

lol, leave God out of this, God is not A God of Injustice, God don't support the killing of innocent people whose only crime was to protest against the injustice melted on them by the same people they welcomed into their land some time ago, People will always justify evil using God and their religious Book, you're no different from those Boko Haram terrorist. Over the years people have killed more in the name of God than in the name of Satan.

you even said China and Russia can't defeat Isreal, oh lawd, why are you people like this na.

If na lie you can go and lead the war let's see what will come out of it. Is more of spiritual than physical. Do research and don't fall victim

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Notmyproblem: 8:07am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

I wish Palestinians could also have missiles and strong weapons to fight the Israeli regime. 1000 stones and catapult is not equal to the firepower of a cluster bomb or missile. The rogues state of Israel is being controlled by the Zionist regime who are greedy folks and they use the master weapon of religion as a bait to appear as innocent folks.

Head slammers you can rant all you want but Israel will keep sticking up the Palestinian. I am yet to see where in any of your evil gatherings where you agreed to let other faith live in peace amongst you guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Efewestern: 8:07am On May 19, 2018
savio93:

My dear, even though I am not of the opinion that is a real is undeafeatable, I am surprised at your naivety over the technological advancements of Israel.
Why do you think USA still holds Israel in high esteem. Please dear, look for a book called Startup Nation. Read it and clear yourself of this ignorance.
Thanks

Isreal is technologically advanced same way China is technologically advanced , same way japan is technologically advanced , same way South Korea is technologically advanced , same way Russia is technologically advanced , same way iran is technologically advanced , same way Spain is technologically advanced , same way India is technologically advanced, ...

I can go on and on, but the way ignorant Nigerians overate the Israelis is as if they are the most technologically advanced country in the world, one even said they make 70% of the world technology gadgets, how can people be this ignorant ?

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by pennylland: 8:08am On May 19, 2018
I reserve my comment,until when Nigeria is in support of Turkey or OIC,I will talk,
responding to person under me is Turkey a world power?

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by 1freshdude: 8:08am On May 19, 2018
Godspowerlive:

If na lie you can go and lead the war let's see what will come out of it. Is more of spiritual than physical. Do research and don't fall victim

How could Hitler kill millions of Jews then?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Temple1288(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Technology gadget? China is there who is talking of Israel? Israel can be defeated hands down.

Israel isn't far.. Why coming on Nairaland to rant.. Go ahead and defeat them

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by MrMystrO(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2018
Notmyproblem:

Of course head slammers don't engage they are only interested in " kaboom" grin grin

Anyway what does a head slammer even mean?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Temple1288(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite which peace. You occupy people land, been kiling them for 70 years and you want peace to be discussed. For how many years will UN be talking peace with that useless country.

Which land are you talking about? The problem is that Israel is ever ready for war or peace (both)

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by dalaman: 8:11am On May 19, 2018
jusRadical:

Was the USA there in 1948, 1967, and 1973?

The armies they defeated in those years were crude armies that had nothing and yes they had a lot of support from European and American allies back then.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 8:12am On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

Shut up! What is drone? Turkey has a better and stronger military than Israel and that is a fact. Most military assessment website ranks Turkey ahead of Israel. The Arab armies of 1948 is NOT the same army of today. Some of them have developed and come of age. The Egyptian and Saudi Arabian airforce for example can sand toe to toe with the Israeli airforce today.
If Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Iran fight Isreal today, Israel willbe totally anhilated in a conventional war.

You think if Israel is sharing borders with Turkey or say Pakistan and the Palestinians are Turks or Pakistanis they'll be doing what they are doing?

Israel have the US to back them up. Yahweh is a imaginary being, majority of the Jews do not eve believe in him because he an imaginary being that CA not help them. Where was he when Hitler was killing millions of them?

Learn to talk without sounding pained. grin

Hitler killing Jews was biblical and it was to be so until God gathered Israel together and he did this a short while after that in fulfilment of prophecy as a nation and now the next prophecy fulfilled was the establishment of Jerusalem.

Israel is ranked 14th in the world when it comes to worlds strongest armies and a lot of Israeli tech and ability is kept classified. But the one they even reveal is always shocking when compared to the size of the nation and that comes from the immense 15 billion dollars annual military funding.

In terms of ranking, part of it has to do with how long of a war a military can handle and how offensive it can be. For example, if any European country were to invade Israel, including the Brits, Germans or French, the European country would probably lose. Israel’s military is built to defend itself from just about anybody. If Israel were to invade Europe, could they individually defeat the Brits, Germans or French, probably not because their military is not created to be offensive in nature and wouldnt be able to sustain a long war. If Israel were invaded by a military like the US, Russia or China, they would be able to hold them back initially but would eventually lose because they couldn't could sustain a war for a long period of time in terms of manpower or supplies. Turkey which has a higher rated army would get their asses kicked if they attacked Israel. However, the same would be true if Israel attacked Turkey. Israel would lose. Now when I say Israel military isnt offensive in nature, I dont mean they dont attack. All war is offensive in nature. However, there is a difference between attacking someone to defend yourself and invading another country.

In terms of military track record, Israel is the best in the world. I am yet to find any country that has accomplished just so much as Israel, with just so less resources, with just so much opposition and threat. Take a look back at all the wars and conflict it has faced and the victories it has won.

In terms of military technology, to be very frank, Israeli technology is cutting edge and the state of the art of It is just unbeatable.

In terms of military personal, well it is most of the time placed alongside the best of the world. For example, Israeli special forces(sereyet matkal) is always compared to special forces like US Navy Seals, British SAS etc.

In short, given its size and its problems, Israel has done better than another country could have ever done. In just about 80 odd years of its creation, inspite of its unbelievable odds it has faced, Israel has emerged as the most powerful country in the middle east and all the middle eastern Arab coalition know this as a fact.

You can argue with your ancestors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Aawizdom(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2018
Israelis are technically terrorist! I hope Nigeria will join their OIC counterpart to uphold sanction on Israel's product.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by neonly: 8:13am On May 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
shocked shocked Nigeria can defeat Israel

They won't even see yur map again
I blame buhari for dis

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by engrchykae(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2018
KangaIye:
In this holy month of Ramadan they are calling for war SMH.
its not an ordinary war,its called jihad, a war that is holy.
To fight a holy war in a holy month is not bad by Muslim standards.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 8:14am On May 19, 2018
odigbosky:

I don't understand what you mean by nuclear state...All i know was that the Iranians could use nuclear energy for electricity and other stuffs but the sole aim of that agreement was that Iran shouldn't get its hands on a nuclear weapon. Uranium shouldn't be used to build bombs. If every nation starts getting nuclear weapons to balance powers with thier rivals...we would have a world of suicide bomber nations. Just Imagine Nigeria and SA...the heat would be too much for the world. We don't need more nuclear weapons, we need more money for Education, we need more money for health care, we need more money to fight poverty...even if we must fight, please not with nuclear weapons abeg....those things ain't good at all.

I also agree with you that we don't need nuclear weapons but the sad truth is WE NEED NUCLEAR WEAPONS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD! The mistake Qadaffi, Hussein, made was to think they can build a prosperous nation by forming alliance with the treacherous West. The west have over the years supervised the overthrow of governments in different parts of the world without remorse... No matter the amount of prosperity you have as a nation, no matter the amount of poverty you fight, no matter the amount money you have, the day the rogue nations get angry at you, you'll go down like a piece of trash in the can. Kim of NK is also treading the part of Nuclear disarmament, but we all know how the agreement is going to be. The NK state will negotiate to halt weapons production and request to keep their weapons. This will not go down well with the Americans... We all know how it will end. WAR
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by robonski15(m): 8:14am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Technology gadget? China is there who is talking of Israel? Israel can be defeated hands down.

I pity your ignorance. Do u know the world number one IT security firewall called checkpoint is from isreal.. Farming technologies isreal is number one and training other nations. Google Galilee institute. Dont dull urself bro!

engrchykae very balanced defense mechanism.

China that buys iron dome from Israel.
Have you heard of Rafael systems and elisra?
Israel no be here o

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.