Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) (910 Views)

What Is Really The Problem With JOHESU / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) by Joshuamilarge(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2018
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Re: Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) by phase1: 12:09pm On May 19, 2018
Very apt
Re: Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) by opera1(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2018
Dat's Greediness, from Doctorz.
Re: Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) by Joshuamilarge(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2018
opera1:
Dat's Greediness, from Doctorz.
that's the reality of things in the Nigeria health sector as they unfold.
Re: Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) by Jedi777(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2018
It's the reverse oooo..
The picture was edited

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) by Stephaustin(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2018
The reverse is the case. Even in real life application, that picture is a lie. The reverse is the case.
The picture was edited.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) by Joshuamilarge(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2018
Stephaustin:
The reverse is the case. Even in real life application, that picture is a lie. The reverse is the case.
The picture was edited.
how do you mean? you mean johesu have more pay and are at same time jealous of Doctors?
Re: Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) by Clementoke(m): 2:18am On May 20, 2018
Joshuamilarge:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

For God sake, do I have to explain to you that this picture is actually the opposite of the present situation?

Which body is on strike?
Which body want their salaries "adjusted" as was done for Doctors in 2014
Which body wants to become Consultants just like Doctors
Which body wants to become Chief MEDICAL(I don't know why people find it hard to understand this) Director like Doctors
Which body want central placement of its Interns approved as was done ( but not yet implemented) for House Officers
I can go on and on.

If after all these points I raised, you still don't understand that the pix was actually edited and is the reverse of the actual situation in the health sector, then I give up on your case.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Relationship With Johesu,(photo) by Stephaustin(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2018
Joshuamilarge:
how do you mean? you mean johesu have more pay and are at same time jealous of Doctors?

Far from it.
The picture does not show any of them having more food/meat/drink than the other. Instead, one coveting the other's share.

That is what I mean. It's not the doctors coveting other health workers' share but they coveting the doctors' share.

(1) (Reply)

Stem Cells Treatment Of Blood Pressure / How to look 20 years younger.. Optimals Even Out Routine (for All Skin Types) / Is It Normal To Sleep And Not Have Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.