Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) (6278 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by CastedGist: 12:08pm On May 19, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by CastedGist: 12:08pm On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by viceddy95(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2018
Na so,,one day we go surely blow,,nobody wy no fit make am....

5 Likes

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2018
Cute couple.
Serena Williams yam legs tho lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by Shelloween(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2018
she's the reason I watch female tennis... always a pleasure watching that fat ass jiggle when you hit the ball.... pleasure

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by FidelPerez(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2018
Her tubers of Yam legs tho...Cute couple

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by IamD18: 12:31pm On May 19, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Cute couple.
Serena Williams yam legs tho lipsrsealed
FidelPerez:
Her tubers of Yam legs tho...Cute couple

If ladies with yam legs clap your ass while banging them eh!

You go fit promise them heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by prettyjo(f): 12:31pm On May 19, 2018
her yam legs are so because she is athletic.

can u people just stop complaining and stop transmitting confusion grin

7 Likes

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

If ladies with yam legs clap your ass while banging them eh!

You go fit promise them heaven.

Hahahaha no kill me abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by tillaman(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2018
She's still hot tho, I love me some Serena
Williams
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by Shelloween(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2018
prettyjo:
her yam legs are so because she is athletic.

can u people just stop complaining and stop transmitting confusion grin
and your yam legs are so because you re Fatletic?
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by princehood5(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2018
Alexis Ohanian a billionaire? Lol
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by teamsynergy: 4:42pm On May 19, 2018
princehood5:
Alexis Ohanian a billionaire? Lol
dont mind the op... maybe he is talking about naira Sha...

Serena is over 20times richer than the dude
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by CSTR1003: 5:32pm On May 19, 2018
This is what Drake couldn't handle.
shake my head for akata men.
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by prettyjo(f): 6:04pm On May 19, 2018
Shelloween:
and your yam legs are so because you re Fatletic?
you went the extra miles just to look at my pictures..

aww!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2018
cool
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2018
The guy's net worth is just $9m while serena is worth over $170m. Check your facts right before creating a thread.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by deenee: 7:35pm On May 19, 2018
Op yes Serena's husband is a billionaire ONLY in naira terms and Serena is way richer than him

Dude is worth 9m dollars while Serena is worth about 170m dollars so do the maths

I think you need to reword your heading

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by jerryunit48: 7:59pm On May 19, 2018
Serena definitely has her Assurance already even though she is well to do ....
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by Shelloween(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2018
prettyjo:
you went the extra miles just to look at my pictures..
aww!!! cool
I even liked the pic.... I guess I've always loved yam.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by OboOlora(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2018
Who is the husband cos the one in a dress looks more masculine sef

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:13am On May 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Who is the husband cos the one in a dress looks more masculine sef

Coming from a female

Disappointed!!!

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by Nobody: 1:32am On May 20, 2018
They look lovely together
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:39am On May 20, 2018
I love Serena Williams to bits and do you know why?

Despite the slew of body shaming pelted towards her by a bunch of nobodies, success detractors, lazy sods and frustrated elements, she deflects them and in fact sees them as a source of motivation to earn more laurels under her belt.

For those lambasting and making futile attempts to denigrate her frame of body, where have your seeming perfect body gotten you to in life?

If you haven't achieved nearly what she has achieved in life just shut the mess up!

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by sparog(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2018
Her dress is simple yet exquisite

Very beautiful tailoring
Re: Serena Williams & Her Billionaire Husband At Prince Harry's Royal Wedding (PICS) by Kobicove(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2018
Shelloween:
she's the reason I watch female tennis... always a pleasure watching that fat ass jiggle when you hit the ball.... pleasure

So you also noticed grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Houses On Lagos Island (photos) / Gaga Pull Out A New Hair Style ,reveals Stretch Marks On Her Boobs / Download Zip. Eminem Encore Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.