Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl (22616 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / Don't risk marriage with these set of people / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ImaIma1(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2018
ernecy:
how is conceiving it a mistake. How a woman spread her legs, and the man insert come without wearing a condom a mistake. Abi the sperm splash on her body, and her body absorbed it unknowly, and she got pregnant .? U need to explain more

When man wears a bullet proof vest he has decided not die, he did not make a mistake to stay alive but he made decision that helped him stay alive and vice versa..

It's very simple. When two people decide to hv have unprotected sex, they must no that it may lead to pregnancy, but they still need to decide whether to keep the baby or not. Where is the mistake in that?

The problem is nobody wants to be responsible for they actions any more, always looking for technicality to avoid they responsibility, and so they denied the truth, call it mistake or some will say it's the devil

And what if the condom broke?
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

b-but I thought you were all about nuturing my fantasies!?

C'mon dude! Stop being dramatic!
What are these things? Shoot.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

b-but I thought you were all about nuturing my fantasies!?

Your monicker though.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

C'mon dude! Stop being dramatic!
What are these things? Shoot.

Okay. Let's start with this; Pm me your Whatsapp number. I want to take this conversation elsewhere.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by lereinter(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2018
you too are u a single father...
the prince also married a divorcee
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Burgerlomo: 11:24pm On May 23, 2018
ImaIma1:
You can marry her as long as you love her. She is no different from a lot of girls that don't have children. The difference is that she had the child rather than committing abortion.

Her having a child doesn't make her loose. Everyone makes mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Burgerlomo: 11:25pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Don’t marry a woman with a girl to be for earned is to be fore armed

For the fact her legs weren’t closed, even if you do court marriage, traditional, church, white, spiritual, Anglican, Pentecostal marriage my brother na waste

Our brothers just day marry prostitutes every Saturday smh

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ibietela2(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2018
Leysco:
Hello everyone. is it advisable to do court marriage with my fiancee? She gave birth to a girl when she was in school. She has left the father of the girl tho. Any future implication?

If she's OK and you are ok.

Why not
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by hisMrs(f): 5:33am On May 24, 2018
Shugarlord213:

For the fact her legs weren’t closed, even if you do court marriage, traditional, church, white, spiritual, Anglican, Pentecostal marriage my brother na waste

I'm shocked at how myopic your view is.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by revolt(m): 5:33am On May 24, 2018
Oga if the child is living wit her run for ur dear life. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Angel1696: 7:55am On May 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You've not stopped this. You pained loser!
Every guy isn't like you. He won't take your worthless advice.
uyai long time abadie where have u been
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by kushme: 9:14am On May 24, 2018
Rozaytee:
stupid fool spotted

Dick suckin' lips.. grin. The comment pain you abi?
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by jonnyjustcome22: 9:16am On May 24, 2018
Let me give u a kindid advice. First follow ur mind, if u know u love her and u can spend rest of ur life with her, u can go ahead but if not don't. I personally marry a woman who have a daughter and I did court wedding for over ten years. I took that decision and i did not regret it.because am happily married with three kids, a boy and two girls.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Encoreunltd(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2018
angry angryHaving a child is not a mistake. Its a blessing.

ImaIma1:
You can marry her as long as you love her. She is no different from a lot of girls that don't have children. The difference is that she had the child rather than committing abortion.

Her having a child doesn't make her loose. Everyone makes mistakes.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by moorevic(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2018
Most times people and their reasoning eludes me.
Are you trying to say you've never had sex or done abortion...........
Just because someone has a child out of wedlock desn't make her a loose lady. Come to think of it guys do have kids out of wedlock also.
Mistakes happen.
Its always guys who goes on the sex spree, getting young ladies heavy and abandoning them to their fate of which you are one of those crack heads.
BRo you are soo fvcking delusional and a fvcking idiot for calling ladies with kids prostitutes.
Go Get your head examined or better still get an appointment with a psychiatric hospital.

Shugarlord213:

2 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by theworldbest(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2018
IamD18:

Having a child before marriage isn't one of the qualities I want in a woman.

I hate it, and for that I can't advise any of my loved ones to make such move.
But you can have premarital sex right?
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Omopinky(f): 11:11am On May 24, 2018
[quote author=YourCoffin post=67714931]You can marry her but not in court. [Why/quote]
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ImaIma1(f): 11:17am On May 24, 2018
Encoreunltd:
angry angryHaving a child is not a mistake. Its a blessing.

I know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:57pm On May 24, 2018
YourCoffin:
You can marry her but not in court.

Why not in court ?
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Surrey2Bimshire: 2:03pm On May 24, 2018
ernecy:
I agree with you but having a baby is a big decision she took not by mistake. She knew she was pregnant and decided to keep it. The pregnancy lasted for at least 9 months so she had ample time to make her choice..

So you recon she ought to murder the child because of lots like you ? Just saying
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Einl(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Man to man...highly disappointed in your statement. Really bad from u
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Okay. Let's start with this; Pm me your Whatsapp number. I want to take this conversation elsewhere.

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just hope you got some better proposals to offer.
Here.

Got it. You should edit.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
Angel1696:
uyai long time abadie where have u been

Here and there. Who're you?
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Fweezy(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Girl, Kiahmarah Nwagwu Goes Missing In London [pictured] / Family Loses 3 Children To Inferno In Lagos[Photo] / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.