Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Would You Commend Or Condemn: What A Parent Has Done In Your Sight? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Commend Or Condemn: What A Parent Has Done In Your Sight? (329 Views)

Is It Right To Have A Favourite Child As A Parent? / This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Commend Or Condemn: What A Parent Has Done In Your Sight? by WriterX(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Some of us dont usually realize how lucky we were to have been brought to this world by the great men and women we are still opportune to call parents

Whilst we Nigerians mourned with Davido and Chioma, it is no hidden truth that they could have better.

The world is changing, modern parenting and the so called western influence is taking a lot of key events out of kids who need it the most.
As a Teacher and very familiar with kids, I have seen kids and just feel so hurt inside and pained.

MY QUESTION

What is that One Thing You have seen Your Parents or Any Other Parent Do that you feel was commendable or should have been Condemned concerning the welfare of their kids and their lifestyles as well?

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE EITHER COMMENDING OR CONDEMNING WHAT YOU SAW?

THANK!
Re: Would You Commend Or Condemn: What A Parent Has Done In Your Sight? by WriterX(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2022
I will go first lol.

So I have been private tutoring some kids.
Now let me state that this kid's have parents that are damned so wealthy believe me, we know.

But guess what, those kids live no better than the kids on the streets, why?

Cos the parents are stingy even to them.
One of the kids have a disfigured hand currently because the parents refused to take the poor child to an hospital when he had a minor Injury, now one of the kids hand is disfigured and looking terrible.
This people live in an expensive house and drive expensive cars yet the kids wear rags and look all the time like unkempt kids.
The other day one complained of a pain in the ears, he was so discomforted and was crying.
I asked if he wants to go to the hospital and the kid replies

"my parents will never take me to an hospital, they don't like us saying anything about hospitals!"

I condemn such. Its terrible and really pathetic

Re: Would You Commend Or Condemn: What A Parent Has Done In Your Sight? by Wawelexy(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Wokeness has made many throw our native parenting style to the bin...
Re: Would You Commend Or Condemn: What A Parent Has Done In Your Sight? by WriterX(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Wawelexy:
Wokeness has made many throw our native parenting style to the bin...

It's very disappointing I tell you

1 Like

Re: Would You Commend Or Condemn: What A Parent Has Done In Your Sight? by Musty112: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dont be surprised if the parents honestly believe that treating those children that way is what is best for them

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Comedian Surprises Mum With 8 Bags Of Rice, Iphone For Christma / Bedframes At Clearance Rate / Payment For Prepaid Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.