Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits (5339 Views)

Easy Guide On How To Make Crazy Money Online With Just Your Smartphone Or Laptop / Importer And Exporter Business / Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Olatoman(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2018
W
TakeMeTop:
If you have been following this post, you can drop all your questions below, let me answer them.

Good evening, so the part of clearing in Lagos, that'll be at the Post Office or where?
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by ekoyo(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2018
Nice thread pls add me with 07068620108
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 6:57pm On May 20, 2018
Olatoman:
W

Good evening, so the part of clearing in Lagos, that'll be at the Post Office or where?

Good question.

Clearing will not be done at the post office.

It is done at the corporate headquarters of your shipping company.

You don't have to worry about custom clearance as the will do everything for you.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
OK keep the questions coming...
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Olatoman(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2018
TakeMeTop:

Good question.

Clearing will not be done at the post office.

It is done at the corporate headquarters of your shipping company.

You don't have to worry about custom clearance as the will do everything for you.

Modified
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by lymelyte(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by ekoyo(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2018
Pls am interested in d weavon and attachment importation pls add me on 07068620108
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Imaoima: 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
please am interested, add me up. 07030650058
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Odinacious: 9:30pm On May 20, 2018
Interested
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by lugiano1: 11:21am On May 21, 2018
good job
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by temigreat(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2018
Which children product is hot in market
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by segebase(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2018
I'm interested segebase@gmail.com.....kindly add me 08063347753
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 3:49pm On May 21, 2018
Okay guys today we will be continuing the tutorial section.

For those that have been showing interest in joining the inner circle, I will put the link to the page on my signature here on nairaland.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 4:04pm On May 21, 2018
So today I will be teaching about local delivery and how to supply your products to anybody in the country that showed interest in buying your products.

First, someone comes on Facebook and then see an advertisement on a product he/she likes.

She comments interested in the advertisement. And then you reply him/her to send him/her house address to you.

This is the structure of the message you send to your prospective costumer.

Hi your order have been received please reply with the following

Your house address

Your local government area

Your state

Your phone number.

Your goods will be delivered to your doorstep.
Thanks.

Are you getting the picture??

So when you receive their reply you simply send the details to your local delivery company and they will deliver it to the person.

You can see now that your potential customers are so plenty.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 4:21pm On May 21, 2018
And these customers are all online.

So it is actually possible to be in Lagos and sell your product to someone that is staying in portharcourt.

Are you getting the picture??

Drop your comments below let's trash any question before I continue.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 7:10pm On May 21, 2018
Okay guys, it seems we are all understanding the concept of this business.

Yesterday I got a message from some one in this forum asking me that if he actually imported the products I listed in my previous posts, he will be shy to sell them. Here was my reply.
And the reason why I am mentioning this is because some one might also benefit from it.

Digital marketing

Things have really changed alot, from the way we really use to know them. Digital marketing is the act of creating a brand around your product, and selling it online to your customers.

Most times your customer that bought the product might not even see you at all.

For those that are already members of my inner circle, I am creating a post on this digital marketing thing for them and also teach them how to sell across states and boundaries also.

I would have love to put it here but I have learnt the hard way that people do not value free information that much and they would act on it.

Why?? Because they did nothing to get the information.

If you know this stuff your sales will increase sporadically and totally stress free.

Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 7:21pm On May 21, 2018
Product Research tips

So I have been receiving questions from people asking me to tell them the best products to buy and if possible tell them the products products I have imported in the past.

Well my answer to this set of people is this

I rather teach you how to spot products yourself.

I rather make you a boss in spotting products that sells crazily.

I wrote a post on this earlier in this series but some people are still asking me this question so I will throw more light.

Dont buy products because you think I will sell.
Always ask the market by running advertisement.

Look for products that solve critical challenges

I will continue on this tomorrow morning.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 1:54pm On May 22, 2018
For those that are still interested in learning, people have already started taking action. I will put the link to the free WhatsApp group for questions and answer on my signature here on nairaland.

Henceforth, the majority of the tutorials will be on the WhatsApp group.

Talk to you guys later.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 2:02pm On May 22, 2018
temigreat:
Which children product is hot in market

I have not imported children products before.

I buy products with a very huge returns on and of investment ( ROI)
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 6:35pm On May 22, 2018
Imaoima:
please am interested, add me up. 07030650058

For those people commenting interested but not yet in the WhatsApp group the link to join is available in my signature just click on it to join the group.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by bilulu(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2018
TakeMeTop:
Okay guys today we will be continuing the tutorial section.

For those that have been showing interest in joining the inner circle, I will put the link to the page on my signature here on nairaland.

I tried joining the groupbut it's not working for me. also how did u say we should translate that Chinese site
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 9:36am On May 23, 2018
bilulu:

I tried joining the groupbut it's not working for me. also how did u say we should translate that Chinese site

Comment yours number let me add you.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by bilulu(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2018
TakeMeTop:

Comment yours number let me add you.
08073086696.....how about the translation from Chinese to English
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by LoisSanamo(f): 2:40pm On May 23, 2018
pls add me 07061370273
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2018
Friends,

If you have been following this series closely, w ant to announce to those of you that have dropped their contacts that I have created a portal with all teaching on it.

If you will be interested in increasing what you learnt in this post, you can drop that by clicking on the link in my signature.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by dedons: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
interested
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
dedons:
interested

Click on the link on my signature
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by farouk1989: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pls add me up to d watsapp group. 08069543717
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Abbey247: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
plz add me up on d whatsapp group... 08029597270
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Magilaurel: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Am interested in weavon and attachment importation 07036321485.
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by akoryoung(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Am interested 08068769873
Re: Who Else Want To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2018
akoryoung:
Am interested

go here www.doubleprofit.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBA Sack 4000 Staff / North American Airline Is In Nigeria,recruiting Soon. / Which Is The Best Government Agency Or Parastatal To Work For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.